Rebel Alliance? Mon Mothma?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel Sith
i didn't see either one of these in the movie. What happened??

Ken Kenobi
The scenes were cut.

Red Superfly
Yep, big scene I was lookin forward to, was cut. Funny how all the big, pivotal scenes seem to be cut in favour of the totally pointless General Grievous.

Cut Grievous out and give us those important scenes back. Stop masturbating Lucas.

bilb
I was really upset when I heard this was cut, but I really dont think the movie suffered any because of it

Hegemon875
what scenes are these? could someone fill me in?

star22
I wish it had been included. I was really looking foreward to it. I hope it is on the DVD.

moonwalker741
Holy crap, yeah, i remember seeing a picture of mon nothma...what a dissapointment

GCG
Originally posted by star22
I wish it had been included. I was really looking foreward to it. I hope it is on the DVD.

I hope an EE of ROTS smile

Darth_Sidious01
There are a couple scenes and lines i read about that were cut...the whole Invisible Hand Fuel scene...couple lines from Dooku, Mace/Palpatine scene...maybe i just need to read the novel *shrug*

let's start waitin for DVD folks!!!

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by Hegemon875
what scenes are these? could someone fill me in?

I was never clear on these either what were they about?

Joseph_Kerr
Somethings missing are the 2000 senators signing the petition for Palpatine to step down. The meeting of Mon Mothma, Bail Organa and Padme. Padme advising Mon Mothma and Bail to remain off the petition and to go along with the empire in order to bring down the empire. etc.

Darth Jello
from their Mon and Bail pretty much start the rebel alliance.

gambit420
Oh i'm sure it'll be the reason for the tv series next summer roll eyes (sarcastic)

jedijunky1138
Yep There is a whole back plot missing here. The scene was supposed to mention Garm Bel Iblis as well. Kinda sux that they left that out. Can't wait for the DVDs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.