What Kryptonian villain do you want to see in a Superman movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zod4Life
What Kryptonian villain do you want to see in a future Superman movie and what actor should fill the role?I'd like to see the Eradicator one day.I think that Tom Welling would be a good choice for the role of the Eradicator since Brandon Routh is Superman.

pr1983
i'd pick doomsday over any of those...

even luthor...

superman has fought a facsimile of himself before...

in superman 3 he fought an evil superman, and in 4 he fought nuclear man...

i'd choose cyborg over the others... eradicator is a good guy now isnt he?

Zod4Life
I have no clue.Doomsday would be cool but they would definately have to make him CGI.A guy in a Doomsday suit would suck.I'd prefer the Eradicator to be a future villain in a Superman movie.If he's a goodguy,he could team up with Superman.

Gryn Jabar
Doomsday. I hate superman, and can't wait until he gets his ass handed to him on the bigscreen again.

pr1983
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Doomsday. I hate superman, and can't wait until he gets his ass handed to him on the bigscreen again.

always good to hear from a fan... stick out tongue

alexanderluthor
Originally posted by pr1983
always good to hear from a fan... stick out tongue

i just like you man!!! he he he you are a riot stick out tongue

pr1983
Originally posted by alexanderluthor
i just like you man!!! he he he you are a riot stick out tongue

embarrasment

SnakeEyes
Doomsday, then Zod, then Luthor

Zod4Life
I'd like to see all 3 together in a movie.

armandovalles
i wanna see either Bizarro, Doomsday, or Darkseid. Also i think it would be cool if they put Captain Marvel (Shazam) in the movie too.

Zod4Life
That would be cool.Hey,I like your signature armandovalles,it's really cool.Captain Marvel would have to team with Superman if the made a movie with both of them in it.I'd like to see an evil and intelligent Bizarro instread of a retard.

Also,when can I get an avatar?

Mainstream
Darkseid and Cyborg Supes

Zod4Life
I think Darkseid would be a good villain as long as they get the right actor for the role.

DarthLazious
The Cyborg Super man.

Mainstream
Boo yah! Cyborg Supes and Brainiac 13

Zod4Life
Cyborg Supes was really cool!I enjoyed the first issue he was in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.