All the small things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

astrofan428
So far when people talk about what they about ROTS, most is the duel, or how Palpatine pwned(wtf).

I was wondering some of the smaller things peole enjoyed about the movie.

One thing that made the movie so tragic was how great the elevator scene on the invisible hand was. For the first time they truly looked liked good friends bordering on brothers. That made the monologue(fav scene) at the end much more gutwrenching.

Also something I mentioned in other places was Anakin's lockup move on to Dooku to win the duel. That was just so cool.

Lazerlike42
I loved Yoda when he walks into Palpatine's office and just... well there's not ever a word for the way he treats the guards lol.... also his saber throw is great.

astrofan428
That was great, almost like he didnt do anything.

koolruningz
It was a tiny gesture by Yoda but the guards certainly felt it. I agree about Obi Wan and Anakin working well together, i also liked the way Anakin wanted to help the clone ship that was getting wasted in the opening space battle it made him seem compassionate and got me more on his side. Another bit that made me feel some pity for Vader is the scared look he has one his face as the mask covers his face, im glad they showed that.

Morning_Glory
just a few tiny things I didnt like about ROTS ... unlike in the other 2 prequels... Padme's clothes weren't as "extravagant" in ROTS as they were in the first 2.. but she was still interesting

I know her physical role was much smaller in ROTS

LandoSpeeder2
I thought it was so awesome when Yoda throws his lightsaber at the clone trooper's chest and it sticks in his chest, then Yoda jumps up on the trooper and takes it out. That was AWESOME! rock

adamrubin
i love that part

jedijunky1138
I loved the part when R2 runs from the SBDs so fast that he bounces off the wall!

palpy_666
-Palpatine's eerie shriek and his ballerina twirl in the air.

-The whole Yoda throwing the saber into the clone trooper and then wrenching it back out-- awesome.

-Yoda pushing Sidious far back and toppling him over his chair-- funny and f'n aweomse!

-Palpatine hanging on one of the senate pods laughing maniaclly and then looking downward and getting scared and then laughs again.

-R2 burnin' up the super battle droids in his own oil!... great scene!

Darth Plagueis
I liked (and didn't expect) when the padawan appears in front of Bail and kicks some serious ass for a minute before being gunned down.

jedijunky1138
I liked yoda's little "bring it on" Bruce Lee hand wave during his fight with Sids.

Darth Plagueis
The Boga was also cooler than I expected.

tpaquin
I really liked the early comedy with the Droid Army. At first, i was like, "wait a second! This is supposed to be a war!" I then realized that the sepratist movement has deteriorated into a joke, as it was meant to.

tlbauerle
The small, mournful, forboding look on Anakin's face as he bids his old friend farewell for the last time....great 1.5 second expression.

astrofan428
Yoda feeling diturbances on Kashyyk, especially dropping his cane during order 66.

tlbauerle
Ooooooooooooo

That was a fan-frickin'tastic part.

Lana
Originally posted by jedijunky1138
I liked yoda's little "bring it on" Bruce Lee hand wave during his fight with Sids.

Oh yeah, loved that....my friend refers to that as "whooshy arms bring it on b!tch" laughing

Yoda throwing the saber into the trooper was great, as was his slamming the guards into the wall....

I loved when he threw Sidious across the room and Sids did that sort of head-first backwards dive into the chair -- it made me think of that bit from the Family Guy episode where Peter Griffin says "this is almost as intense as that time I forgot how to sit!" and he dives headfirst at a chair laughing

astrofan428
Originally posted by Lana
it made me think of that bit from the Family Guy episode where Peter Griffin says "this is almost as intense as that time I forgot how to sit!" and he dives headfirst at a chair laughing

Sorry but I have to comment on that, that was, at the same time, the dumbest and funniest thing I had ever seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.