Release Date Announced

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
It will be released on Thursday, May 19, 2005]/B] for the US and Canada. The list of other countries will follow soon.<br>

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/production/news20040405.html>

(and may I add that swm.n was the first to post it? big grin)

Lames.s.
Awesome Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Lobo
I can hardly wait.

yerssot
crap, did the coding wrong sad
oh well

still no list for other countries, though I bet I'm last in line again ;rolleyes:

LordRevan
Excellent Happy Dance

Sith Master X
Yep. I orginally heard that it was supposed to be released on May 25th 2005 from countingdown.com, but now finding out that I have about 1 less week to wait, has made my day!

Shadowkiller
I am grabing my Hasbro light saber and going to wait in line for tickes now.

Lyn
HOW EXCITING!! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Mr.Deflok
You took the words right out of my mouth!

I live in New Zealand so if it's an international release date like AOTC was I'll get to see it before all you Americans!!! HAHAHAHA *cough*

yerssot
Lyn likes almost every newsbit stick out tongue

Shadowkiller
The dude from New Zeland is a lucky man.

Darth Jello
it kind of upsets me that it's been pushed up. i'd rather have it released later rather than sooner. my arguement is that just about every complaint about star wars movies released since 1997 have to do with lucasfilm being rushed for time.

neo2
im excited that its pushed up.....but if it were coming out on the 25th as planned....it wouldve been the 28th or anniversary of STAR WARS in 1977...oh, well.....im pumped for this flick......plus....im getting the original trilogy on dvd in september and then when I get ep. 3, i'll have the whole story mwahahahahaha

Shadowkiller
I really dont have any complaints with any of the movies except that the pod race in Episode 1 was way to long. I would have been cool also if we could have seen some of Anakin's trianing once yoda OK'd his training.Also a time warp would have been cool that led it closer to the events of the beginning of Episode 2. But that isnt GL's style I guess.

Lyn
big grin laughing

Does NZ have the same release date as Aus...??

It's VERY, VERY exciting...that's why!! stick out tongue wink
Don't tell me YOU don't get excited...!!

yerssot
it depends if Portman is in it or not wink

Lyn
laughing

Hypernova
Lyn - NZ seems to get things earlier than in Aus... may need to fly down for this one too beer

Lyn
True huh?? Maybe I'll pop in for a visit then... shifty

Nah...knowing my luck, I'll have to wait... sad

Rogue Jedi
the states gets it first!!!

Lyn
*pouts, jealous*

Dirty Vader
Hurrah!!! Not long to wait, this is gonna be great guys!!! Happy Dance

The last part of a crap trilogy and the end of the downfall Star Wars has undertaken. Only one more film to endure.

Julie
May 19th....eh....

Julie
cool
that's a bit over a year from now.....not bad at all

Sith Master X
How come countingdown.com has the Episode 3 release date being May 17th? I also heard May 19th. Hmmmm. It is an American website I can assure of that. I'm just wondering why they have it a couple days ahead of time.

SMX
cool

yerssot
they are late on things?

Sith Master X
Possibly.

SMX
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.