Maul vs. five GG bodyguard droids things

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I don't knw what there called, but do you think that five of them could beat Darth Maul?

Darth L. Dipsit
Maul. Big time, I think.

Bobafetty
agreed

jackstain
yes^^

Darth Mantis
Their magnadroids... It would be close but I think maul would win...

Lord_Windu
Maul would smoke them like five cigarettes.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes

Darth Revan33
Maul faced dozens of assassin droids which were stronger than these droids when he was far younger. the droids wouldn't have a chance.

Darth Martin
Read Shadow Hunter. Maul's been there and done that. Besides Maul's one oth most dangerous Sith with a and one of the best swordfighters of the era.

Darth Hord
Maul takes it and Darth Martin you do know that the people above your post will not respond since they don't post here anymore.

Darth Martin
No, but then again other people can post and I want to know others opinion.

fascistcrusader
Maul by a longshot. If you want a more fair fight make it Maul vs 5 magnaguards and GG himself.

Also, good god this thread is old.

Darth Martin
Maul would dispatch the gaurds like that. I believe Maul would overpower GG with the force.

vader11
Maul wins.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Maul by a longshot. If you want a more fair fight make it Maul vs 5 magnaguards and GG himself.

Also, good god this thread is old.

That would be to much for Maul, Griveous is better then Maul with sabers and aided by 5 Magna guards, would be just to much for him, even with the Force, he would get overwhelmed.

Se7in
Originally posted by Count Makashi
That would be to much for Maul, Griveous is better then Maul with sabers and aided by 5 Magna guards, would be just to much for him, even with the Force, he would get overwhelmed.

Grievous isn't even in this matchup.

It's Maul vs. Five Magnaguards.

Count Makashi
I was responding to fascistcrusader post, where he said that GG and 5 of his body guards would be a more fair fight for Maul.

Darth Martin
Maul with the force can beat them all. He's a Sith Lord! Though he'll wtf pwn gaurds via Force he'll duel GG. It will be a good fight but Maul should win w/ Force. Dooku could easily hold his own vs GG w/ force in the CW series.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Maul with the force can beat them all. He's a Sith Lord! Though he'll wtf pwn gaurds via Force he'll duel GG. It will be a good fight but Maul should win w/ Force. Dooku could easily hold his own vs GG w/ force in the CW series.

It it was 1 on 1, Grievous versus Maul, then i would agree, that Maul wins because of the Force, but General Grievous added with 5 Magna guards, would be to much. If they spread apart, Maul would have to attack them 1 by1, but then he would be opened to be attacks from different directions, he would have to abandon the Force attack and put up a defence, just to stay alive. In time, he would be overwhelmed.

JediSamuraiMRB
They are absolutely no match for Maul. He wins in prolly 0.2 seconds.

VinCon01
Maul vs. MGs: Maul takes it.

Maul vs. Grievous: Maul takes it.

Maul vs. MGs and Grievous: Maul loses this one...As an alternative, what would you say to Maul vs. five Magna Guards followed by Maul vs. Grievous (Kind of like a mini-gauntlet)?

Darth Martin
Same as you put it, Mayul takes both matchups though GG will be extremely difficult.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.