Hairy Issues: Anakin's hair Mop, wasn't it ugly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eddy Urquia
Hair has always been an issue with lucas. From princess Lia's twin buns to Princess Amidala's royal hairdoo's, star Wars hair styles have always been in question and outta this world. Question: was not anakin's hair in RotS really the nappiest, filthy hair style u ever seen? In contrast, Obiwan's hair in RotS was sharp, perfect, and all in it's place, superb! Anakin's hair seemed as if Lucas could not get it to do nothing. In fact, anakin's hair does not even resemble luke's awsome hair!

astrofan428
I like the hair, I have wanted it for a while now.

I am about halfway there.

Eddy Urquia
Originally posted by astrofan428
I like the hair, I have wanted it for a while now.

I am about halfway there.

Ur halfway there? what is the problem, were u bald before?lol

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Eddy Urquia
Hair has always been an issue with lucas. From princess Lia's twin buns to Princess Amidala's royal hairdoo's, star Wars hair styles have always been in question and outta this world. Question: was not anakin's hair in RotS really the nappiest, filthy hair style u ever seen? In contrast, Obiwan's hair in RotS was sharp, perfect, and all in it's place, superb! Anakin's hair seemed as if Lucas could not get it to do nothing. In fact, anakin's hair does not even resemble luke's awsome hair!

I had no problem with his hair plus it was a lot better than the originally envisioned mohawk.

astrofan428
I always use to cut my hair extrmemely short.

Eddy Urquia
Mohawk, ur kidding! lol I think Anikins hair was Ok. it just is ...outta this world as if it was from a galaxy far away from ours.lol!

Eddy Urquia
Padme's hair styles were crappy except for like two throughout the film!

astrofan428
It just had more curl to it than Luke's anh hair.

HateWork
actually, i was just glad to get him away from that stupid padawan haircut, which was beyond dumb. yea he was a few years older in real life, but the hair made him seem much older, than having some goofy haircut a 13 year old would have.

plus is makes a lot of sense as well, seeing as in the movie he'd been on random missions for like...8 months or so.

The Biker Scout
LMBO It was a miserable mop

Crusher
Im still wondering how he got the scar on the right side of his face.

moviejunkie23
he got the scar from some wannabe sith in clone wars.
and about the hair
i liked it MUCH better than the apprentice do

The Biker Scout
From the scrap with Dooku in AOTC

Imaginary
Anakin's hair was HOT droolio

Naredhel
I liked his hair. Long hair is so in. Course, mine is stick out tongue

HateWork
i had long hair until last oct, but i'm kinda growing it out again. actually, my hair is like anakins, cept a couple inches longer (and not all sweaty & stuff). lol

the scar was from asajj ventress. there is a comic where she taunts him during a their fight by leaving a scar and saying he should be dead or something, but she's only toying with him.

bilb
Ani got the scar from a 'sith whip' thingy during the Clone Wars from Assajj Ventress.

And sorry but that hair was HOT!! Damn sexy it is! droolio

ickeris2003
the hair didnt bother me at all. That hot smokin'

DarkYoda
I sense... bald people among us! big grin laughing

Eddy Urquia
lOOK i STATED THAT aNI'S HAIR WAS MOP AND NASTY ALWAYS GETTING EVERYWHERE AND LOOKED DIRTY, i ALSO MENTIONED OBIWANS HAIR AND THOUGHT IT WAS sharp!! i PREFER eWAN CHARACTER ACTING PERFORMANCE 100x MORE THAN hADEN!! sORRY GALS/GUYS, oBIWAN LOOKED AWSOME HIS HAIR WAS THE BAD AZZ HAIR, sharp IN PLACE: LIKE HIMSELF. aNANKIN(haden) JUST HAD BAD HAIR, i SAW THE DOCUMENTARY WEB DOC AND lUCAS AND HAIR PERSONS WERE MESSING WITH IT AND IT WAS nasty> nO CONTESTING THAT, IT WAS DOWN DANK NASTY UGLY, it was the ugliest doo to do in a sw movie. I AM A FAN ,,,I WAS IN LINE IN 1978, AND I WENT TO THEATRE TO ALLL SIX FILMS. IM A TRUE FAN, BUT I DO HAVE VOICE, AND I WILL SHOW YOU WERE I BELEIVE SW CRACK UP AND SCREWS UP. IT IS NOT PERFECT AND IT HAS ITS FLAWS!!,

DarkYoda
Have a sense of humor Eddy. It was meant to be kind of grungy. It made him less a pretty boy and much more of a good guy fixing to be a villain. It shows more of his personality... that he didn't even care anymore. It was intentionally all over the place.

Eddy Urquia
Originally posted by DarkYoda
Have a sense of humor Eddy. It was meant to be kind of grungy. It made him less a pretty boy and much more of a good guy fixing to be a villain. It shows more of his personality... that he didn't even care anymore. It was intentionally all over the place.
Im kool, master dark Yoda. I would like you to read a post of mine titled THE SIGNIFICANCE OF OBIWAN USING A SABER TO DESTROY GREIVOUS. It has good points. Thanks yoda. Oh post your thought on it!

Ladyluck
i thought he looked really sexy with the messy hair....

Soda
lOOK i STATED THAT aNI'S HAIR WAS MOP AND NASTY ALWAYS GETTING EVERYWHERE AND LOOKED DIRTY, i ALSO MENTIONED OBIWANS HAIR AND THOUGHT IT WAS sharp!! i PREFER eWAN CHARACTER ACTING PERFORMANCE 100x MORE THAN hADEN!! sORRY GALS/GUYS, oBIWAN LOOKED AWSOME HIS HAIR WAS THE BAD AZZ HAIR, sharp IN PLACE: LIKE HIMSELF. aNANKIN(haden) JUST HAD BAD HAIR, i SAW THE DOCUMENTARY WEB DOC AND lUCAS AND HAIR PERSONS WERE MESSING WITH IT AND IT WAS nasty> nO CONTESTING THAT, IT WAS DOWN DANK NASTY UGLY, it was the ugliest doo to do in a sw movie. I AM A FAN ,,,I WAS IN LINE IN 1978, AND I WENT TO THEATRE TO ALLL SIX FILMS. IM A TRUE FAN, BUT I DO HAVE VOICE, AND I WILL SHOW YOU WERE I BELEIVE SW CRACK UP AND SCREWS UP. IT IS NOT PERFECT AND IT HAS ITS FLAWS!!,

jeez calm down dude, what r u bald? u jealous?

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Soda
jeez calm down dude, what r u bald? u jealous?

laughing

Jedi Priestess
I find it funny that the male members b!tching about the hair have yet to realise that all the women that have posted including myself find it very sexy.....thats a BIG HINT there boys. Women like longer curlier hair, not the jar head look.

bILLYgOAT

Ha Ha Ha
turn of caps

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I find it funny that the male members b!tching about the hair have yet to realise that all the women that have posted including myself find it very sexy.....thats a BIG HINT there boys. Women like longer curlier hair, not the jar head look.

Women are attracted to bad boys I think.

Jedi Priestess
Damn skippy, it's always all about the dark side Yoda. evil face

Ladyluck

it's very true...take the damn hint! long messy curly hair is sexy!!! the majority of girls like it! trust me...i would know

Eddy Urquia
Yeah , some women like curley hair, especially cause the y relate to hair. It's kinda faggy to me.

Eddy Urquia
Obiwan had a Gentleman's cut. a true hombre. Sharp!!

g0h4n
Obi-Wan's hair rules!
My hair is similar, heh heh :P

ayjay
anakins hair was much better than in ep 2....i thought it was kool....obi's hiar was kool too....and lets not foget yoda's hair!...yeaah! rock on yoda!

Sadako of Girth
I guess when you're so busy constantly fighting in wars for three years,
so much so that you hardly even get round to seeing your wife more than like once or twice, you dont get time to visit the bouffant salon....

I can can only speculate on JP's point as a man, but I'll take her word as gold on it, as those poodle-haired rockers of the 70's/80's certainly got a lot of action....!! It never did Jim Morrison, Hendrix or the members or Led Zeppelin any harm..... smile

Sadako of Girth
Good point AyJay... You can kinda tell from the reminents of Yoda's ex-hairdo that he probably had a mullet of ungodly proportions...
...I bet he used to get plenty of women...

smoker4
Still hoping some ladies like the Windu look smokin' laughing out loud

Flying High
i think that the hair was hot....

and what you were saying about curly hair...i think its cute...but when i tell guys with curly hair that they get all annoyed....

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by smoker4
Still hoping some ladies like the Windu look smokin' laughing out loud

Nothing wrong with that either, I'm guessing...!
I didn't do too badly with that same look for years up until last year..

palpy_666
I think Palpatine's hair was FRICKIN' AWESOME!!!

One day my hair will look just like his...

Darth Macabre
I personally believe mace had quite the doo himself.

And whats with the obsession to say Obi-Wans hair looked sharp?

Eleonora

DO NOT SHOOOOOOOOOOOUT!!!!
Btw Ani's hair rocked Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Red Superfly
My hair is a little like Han Solo's from Empire Strikes Back.

theshakl
love the hair do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.