The History of The Dark jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
~ok I am kinda nervous sick this is my first story and I am not entirely confident in my abilities to write this but I will try! tell me what you think!~

Twenty five years ago in the planet Harun Kal Maria Elias and Jallous Elias were having their first son Xorn...Xorn was a strong boy born with heart and the muscle to back it up! He grew even stronger after 2 years he was discovered by Master Vallerota who quickly recognized his potential. and was excepted into The Order. Xorn trained emensley hard advancing he became a great warrior and an expert swords-man. He was quickly recognized as jedi knight . But, to his dissmay not as Master which he was enraged by! Some said he was just to young but he knew he could face the challenges to be a jedi!

DarkDethbringer
anyonjne have anything to add?

Nataku8188
Punctuation, synonyms. Try them. Also, add more. It's very short, it's not even a story or a part of one, or a short story.

DarkDethbringer
dude I think I said "PARAGRAPH"!!!! to try it out and I wanted to see how it was to see if I should continue...

Lana
Well, you need to post more if you want people to be able to judge it fairly.

Anyway. You should spend more time on details. Also, do a grammar and spellcheck before posting it, and watch for punctuation.

Trickster
Have a look at Starkiller.

DarkDethbringer
I don't think I can do this.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.