Omfg Lololololololololo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
So I just got back from Star Wars, and, like, there was this one part where like, it was like, that love scene towards the beginning where Anakin was all like "OMG Padme you're so beautiful" and Padme was like "OMG Ani I'm only beautiful because I'm in love" and Hayden was all "No, I'M in love," and Natalie was all "No I'M in love" and they were like "i luv u more" "no i luv u more" and everything and....

Well nevermind. But, in any case, what I'm trying to say is that during the really poorly acted love scene towards the beginning, the whole audience laughed... It was priceless. laughing out loud I almost pity those two actors, but decided not to erm

snehin
how is the movie rate it 1-10 cause im goin in a couple of hrs

GCG
it was kinda Soap Opera style (refering to that scene you quoted)

snehin
and i want to know if there are any poitives before i go

The Biker Scout
terrible scene I agree. And the honeybun hair do has to go...

jinzin
lol.....the movie is worth seeing just for the tie ins with a new hope........plus parts of it are pretty intense....and I'm not even that big of a sw geek...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Darth Revan
So I just got back from Star Wars, and, like, there was this one part where like, it was like, that love scene towards the beginning where Anakin was all like "OMG Padme you're so beautiful" and Padme was like "OMG Ani I'm only beautiful because I'm in love" and Hayden was all "No, I'M in love," and Natalie was all "No I'M in love" and they were like "i luv u more" "no i luv u more" and everything and....

Well nevermind. But, in any case, what I'm trying to say is that during the really poorly acted love scene towards the beginning, the whole audience laughed... It was priceless. laughing out loud I almost pity those two actors, but decided not to erm

You so misquoted that.

She says "is it because I love you?" and he says "No, it's because I love you, you're so beautiful". They don't go back and forth saying : I love you more.

jinzin
he was making it an exxaduration....you know....like a joke.....it was funny if you got it....apparently you didn't get it....

Bardock42
Dude the thing is this love seen is supposed to be funny because

He says: You are beautiful
She says: Thats only because I am in love
He says: No thats because I am in love
She says: So love has blinded you

hahahaha see the joke...supposed to be funny hahahaha

Still much better than in Episode II

silver_tears
Originally posted by jinzin
he was making it an exxaduration....you know....like a joke.....it was funny if you got it....apparently you didn't get it....

apparently it wasn't funny What the f**k?

and I liked that scene, say what you want......

Darth Revan

Darth Mantis
"How did we fall in this trap were smarter than this."

hh?
i enjoyed the movie, but Star Wars has a boring dialogue.

8.5/10. thumb up

Dr. Strangelove
Some unintentional comedy never hurts especially when its Star Wars. Glad to hear the story's better as AOTC bored me to sleep. Will see Episode III this weekend.

Darth Revan
Definitely not, I went with some friends and those parts were entertaining if nothing else.

SlipknoT
I think I'm the only person that dosent give a shit about Star Wars, I dont ever plan on seeing this shit.

Darth Revan
Not the only one... But I still have to kill you for that ranting

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Not the only one... But I still have to kill you for that ranting Alright thats it, Scandanavian Knife fight right now

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
"How did we fall in this trap were smarter than this."

Yeah Ewan McGregor is just great

Alpha Centauri
Uh oh.

Revan, when Lana sees this, she's coming for you. Like Anakin leading the troops.

-AC

Darth Revan
I'm prepared for that.

nutella-spatz
Yea, that scene was just not to take serious and it disturbed me.
Well, it'S still better than some of the dialogues in Episode II of course. wink

It was almost as cheesy as the "Noooo"-scene. erm

But apart from those scenes the movie was great. big grin

TX!
in my opinion i enjoyed the movie and really have no complains aboutsmile

Bardock42
Yes...well the "Nooooooo" -Scene was ....well Nooooooooooooo no

But well I guess it kind of finished the whole Light Side deal yes

Darth Revan
Personally I thought the love scenes in this movie were more corny than in Ep. II. The ones in AOTC were so corny they were almost painful; in ROTS they were just funny.

Fionnuala
George Lucas was never the greatest with dialouge though..and it is Hayden Christensen doing the 'acting'..

Alpha Centauri
At least you got a good end, AT LEAST, to your favourite saga.

I got the abomination known as The Matrix: Revolutions.

-AC

Fionnuala
sadwalk ...worst movie ever...weep ..there was so much hope..

Alpha Centauri
If you mean Revolutions, I wouldn't say worst movie ever.

It just wasn't a movie that fitted the trilogy, it wasn't a movie that was relevant.

They copped out.

-AC

Deano
u sick s.o.b AC

Alpha Centauri
Shat arp, you nutcase.

Watch the game?

-AC

Fionnuala
Yes I do..maybe not the worst...but still bad..especialy compered to the first..

...it was such a lame ending..a whimper not a bang...

Deano
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Shat arp, you nutcase.

Watch the game?

-AC

yeh..it was good..man u shud of won..there fault for letting it go to penaltys!

Alpha Centauri
Man U are actually trash now.

I enjoy watching it.

-AC

Darth Revan

-AC

That's true; though to be fair, I also love the Matrix, and I didn't think Revolutions completely failed. There were definitely some parts that were totally stupid/overdone, but it didn't completely suck. Though I must say ROTS was better.

dark1365
The "noooooooooo" scene was so abysmal it made me laugh.

Bardock42

-AC

This is true...I am sorry AC

dark1365
The end to Revolutions sucked....cry

Darth Revan
Originally posted by dark1365
The "noooooooooo" scene was so abysmal it made me laugh.

Indeed. That was the other part where everybody in the theater laughed. I also noticed that Hayden Christiansen was too small to make a good Vader... Attention-whoring bastard.

Alpha Centauri
Revolutions tried to BE a Star Wars movie.

That's not why it sucked, it sucked because it was shit.

-AC

Bardock42
True Haydn wasn't the best choice...but oh well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.