Chracters that Star Wars can do without

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Biker Scout
Jar Jar Binks (meesa puke now)

moviejunkie23
well everyone talks about jar jar, let me think of someone else...

hhhhmmmmmmmmm

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm

that cone head jedi
looked dumb
thats all i can think of lol

The Biker Scout
Ki Adi Mundi?

moviejunkie23
i didn't catch his name, he had a bigger role in the cartoon i think

Gryn Jabar
Honestly? Most Jedi, most senators, Han Solo (in the movies), Chewbacca, Bobba Fett, AOTC Anakin.

Darth_Glentract
Ki-Adi Mundi is awsome. Lots don't like his head, but does it really matter? I was actually feeling really sad when he died.

Darth_Janus
They can't make it without Han. Who would fly everyone's ass out of the mess? Who would save Luke from being shot down by Vader in ANH? Who would spawn three little bastards with Leia?

Gryn Jabar
The answer is Lando, his teammates, and Luke or Lando (or both, hehe).

Darth_Janus
Flyin' the Falcon isn't like dustin' crops. And Lando doesn't have any reason to like or want to help Luke and the gang without Han. Plus, Lando sucks as a pilot compared to Han, who taught him.

Gryn Jabar
What about Leia? Lando likes Leia. Everyone likes Leia. Except Eddie Jarvis.

jackstain
ki adi mundi is amazing

jar jar sucks
padme should have been a more minor role,and different actress
jar jar
jar jar
jar jar
boss nass
jar jar
darth revan(hahahaha)

Darth_Janus
You ass. Revan rules. Don't make me insult Maul....

ragesRemorse
any and all gungans

Naga Sadow
Without the gungans, Naboo would be lost, withou naboo there is no padme, without padme there is no Luke...
Withou tjar jar, gungans and ppl of naboo never make peace...

Jedi_KnightAlly
jar jar's voice then stick out tongue

Lando, he was pointless

jackstain
Lando is a malt liquor spokesman, and was amazing.

how was he pointless? he set up han, which led to han being taken to jabbas palace. he helped rescue han. he blew up the second death star.

what movies were you watching?

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Ki-Adi Mundi is awsome. Lots don't like his head, but does it really matter? I was actually feeling really sad when he died.
i felt the same way when Plo Koon died.

Antillies
i just say boba fett...they can do without him..

Darth_Janus
This picture is the number one reason why Boba can never be cool in my book... He looks like a Mexican Ghostbuster, not a fiercesome bounty hunter.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
Jar Jar Binks (meesa puke now)

you have driven me to extremes im starting a Jar Jar afan club post

darth_royke
i was under the impression that han solo won the falcon off lando in a bet, so how did han teach lando to fly it?

Tulak Hord
For all those burning that fish-faced Jar Jar, they needed him. Who would be stupid enough to grant Surpreme Chancellor Palpatine the emergancy powers he needed to allow the "Grand Army of the Republic". They could've done without Darth Maul. He was only filler. He killed my fav Jedi *Squints eyes*.

Fishy
Well any of the senators that applauded the idea could have done that... I'm sure Palpatine had plenty of fools lined up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.