What did Sideous say???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kegs202
When he was firing force lighntning at mace after Anakin cut off his hand. I've seen it twice now but can't quite make out what he says.

Batman316
Gotta hand it to you Windu

lucasfilm
"power... unlimited powerrrr"

sneeky_ninja
UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!

EHmasterJedi
LOL "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

kegs202
Thanks guys...You too Batman lol

Batman316
that Unlimited Power line actually proves just how much Palpy was faking it with Windu.

Anyone wanna guess at the distance Windu was bitchslapped for? cause it wasn't the 'Windu falls from window" like I was expecting it was more like "Windu takes flying lessons..... and fails"

sneeky_ninja
i would say a good 200 feet out than a bagilion feet down.

Nikkolas
I recommend this thread to anyone who said Palpatine lost to Windu.

Council#13
Originally posted by Batman316
Gotta hand it to you Windu

laughing

that Unlimited Power line actually proves just how much Palpy was faking it with Windu.

How does it prove it? He saw Windu get disarmed (quite literally) and so blasted him with Sith Lightning. He might have just said that to shove it in Mace's face, the last thing he hears before he dies.

queeq

Anyone wanna guess at the distance Windu was bitchslapped for? cause it wasn't the 'Windu falls from window" like I was expecting it was more like "Windu takes flying lessons..... and fails"

How do you know.... we never see him hit the ground....

I feel a sequel coming up... or another addition to ROTJ.... wink

Darth Kreiger
Mace is dead, don't believe Superstupi..I mean Supershadow

Darth Subjekt
mace is DEAD, just as dead as Padme, never coming back, ever. Thats why Yoda was all upset and hurt (emotionally that is), because he felt him die...

While on the related topic, if GL or company ever make eps 7-9, i think it will DESTROY the legacy that is Star Wars. All that emporer clone shit is gay and i dont think fans, well REAL fans anyway, would want to see that...just my opinion...

a_jedi_trait
In the episode 3 books i read it says Sideous could have easily killed Mace but he was hanging on waiting for Anakin too come to see what the Jedi were doing to him. He Did light at mace so the light saber would make his face burn to show Anakin he was weak and needed help.

overlord

Anyone wanna guess at the distance Windu was bitchslapped for? cause it wasn't the 'Windu falls from window" like I was expecting it was more like "Windu takes flying lessons..... and fails" Hmm.. I doubt he was faking. Would you lose so a lightsaber can stand at your throat for so much time?

Who would take that risk? Mace just had to decide to push a little forward and Sidious was dead. It all lay in his hands. Sidious did not control his mind.

Tangible God
Originally posted by overlord
Hmm.. I doubt he was faking. Would you lose so a lightsaber can stand at your throat for so much time?

Who would take that risk? Mace just had to decide to push a little forward and Sidious was dead. It all lay in his hands. Sidious did not control his mind. And anyone who brings up that bullshit about how Sidious knew Anakin was coming and needed to tempt him has never had a humming beam of energy at their Adam's Apple.

chinabing
...about how Sidious knew Anakin was coming and needed to tempt him has never had a humming beam of energy at their Adam's Apple.

How about it was the will of the force that Anakin was coming.

Of course, in the Jedi temple chambers, Anakin did hear palpatine tempt him through the force, (using sentences not heard before, so it was NOT a flashback), so Palpatine was luring him to his office.

Tangible God
Yes I forgot about his calling Anakin.

Obviously that means he saw into the future and had the entire fight with Windu laid before his eyes and thus called Anakin because he knew he was gonna get whooped by the Token Black Jedi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.