Grievous: A Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
having not seen the film yet, i was wondering if someone could tell me about General Grevious?

in the clone wars cartoon his fighting style was amaaaazing, jumping on walls and standing on the ceiling, then whirling four lightsabers really fast. does this happen in ROTS?

Batman316
idiot

snehin
forget clone wars watch the movie u'll understand better

PVS
here's what i dont understand....why do you want to be spoiled?

fine if you want to know he does some kickass moves, just no handstands like in clonewars, though in one scene he runs with all arms like an insect while retreating...and he approaches obiwan with 2 arms spinning his blades like propellors while fighting with 2 sabers on his lower arms.

enyafreak
you know i dont reeally appreciate being called an idiot for askign questions. i mean some of us do have to work. i have not had time to swan off to the pictures in the middle of the day

adamrubin
cool

Fishy
He isn't that good actually... Obi easily defeats him

Jedi Merc
he was a cool idea just not trasferred well to the live action movies

PVS
Originally posted by Fishy
He isn't that good actually... Obi easily defeats him

...forgot to add that. GG turned out to be a giant mechanical pansie...with chronic bronchitis

jackstain
GL made him a total b1tch in the movie. he now sucks.

snehin
anyone can see he sucks let him figure tht out himself

Fishy
Originally posted by snehin
anyone can see he sucks let him figure tht out himself

Its fun to say it though smile

snehin
i mean cm on obi defeats him pretty easily only attack tht i feel is good is tht 4 saber thing where he starts to cut the ground in the beginin of the fight

snehin
Originally posted by Fishy
Its fun to say it though smile
for u maybe but the movie can be ruin'd tht way fr him

Lord Banshee
I agree that Grievous sucks. He has some weird accent. Its almost a kind of stand-up comedian trying to immitate someone.

And I find it very annoying that the coughs all the time

Fishy
I'm sure a lot of people will read this thread if they haven't seen the movie yet, when the first posts asks for spoilers

snehin
yeah and it ruins the movie when u do tht

snehin
Originally posted by Lord Banshee
I agree that Grievous sucks. He has some weird accent. Its almost a kind of stand-up comedian trying to immitate someone.

And I find it very annoying that the coughs all the time laughing its kinda true tht he sounds stupid

snehin
anyway no one thinks grevious is really important but tht doesn't mean tht he shouldn't hav fought better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.