Ok lets get serious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Ock
I'm not a huge Venom fan but even I have enough knowledge and appreciation of the character to know that there is no way in hell Sam Raimi could cast either Thomas Haden Church or Topher Grace to Play Venom or Man-Wolf or Carnage or any of the other insane ideas people have come up with.

You have to back up your suggestions with logic and a bit of evidence always helps.

For example take the Sandman thing.Both Sam Raimi and Tobey Maguire have publically said they love him and would like to have him as the next villain.

Then we get Thomas Haden Church a 46 year old actor being cast.Now in all honesty when you look at him do you honestly see Sandman or Eddie Brock??

Then we get Topher Grace who apparently is being cast as a villain too.So lets look at him.Now in my humble opinion not one villain comes to mind when I look at him.

Frankly I'm kinda sad cos Grace is a good actor but in my opinion he's just not villain material.He's too meek and geeky.I mean just look at That 70's show for example.

Can he pull off the kind of villainy and menace that Alfred Molina and Willem Dafoe gave us??? Colour me skeptical.

He is the same age as Peter and Harry.So really the ONLY villain I see him as being is a Goblin.Why do I say this??

Because one way or another one of the villains is a Goblin.Harry's vendetta will be wrapped up in SM-3 according to Sony.So what does that mean???

Well either Harry himself messes with the Goblin formula and takes it himself and becomes a Goblin.

Or he gets someone else to do it.He pays someone to be his instrument of revenge.Maybe Topher's character.

What do you think?? Does any of this make sense to you guys???

Lets have a good discussion over this.No jumping in and saying "It's gonna be Sandman" or "It's gonna be Venom" etc.Back up your statements and opinions with a little common sense.Justify your ideas please.

Thank you.

gls
harry hiring someone (or fooling someone) into being his tool for revenge sounds logical. maybe a hobgoblin for the films.

Jimmy Buggs
why do you keep making threads about the time topic?

Doc Ock
I don't.I made one thread confirming Topher was playing a villain.

Now I've made one discussing who he and Church may be playing.

Very simple really smile

Spideys Sister
Hahaha! That makes sense.

Doc Ock
Eeeeek Sorry guys I'm afraid I've made a mountain out of a mole hill here.

According to Sony's official Spider-Man 3 site Topher Grace's character is completed unconfirmed.

It is not official he is playing a villain after all.The Hollywood reporter made that up mad

Sorry guys my bad embarrasment

But I guess that gives hope that Harry may still be the Hobgoblin.

Paola you may close this thread.

Jimmy Buggs
lmao very simple eh. so why are you requesting both of them be closed?

Doc Ock
Yes Buggsy.Both of them closed.As Topher being a villain is false info.

See it is simple smile

Endenkton
I'm kinda glad about this.

I want Harry and Thomas Church as the villains.

Topher Grace is not very villain like to me.

Since he has a comedy background I'm guessing he'll have a comedic role.Like Jonah Jameson.

VeNoIIvII
STOP OPENING THREADS DOCK OCK>>>>>YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endenkton
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
STOP OPENING THREADS DOCK OCK>>>>>YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah just like you.

But you opened two threads and they both got closed Happy Dance

Doc Ock didn't claim he knew anything.He was just starting a discussion.Again learn to read before speaking.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oy that was uncalled for.

Like you never made a thread claiming you're in the know about the SM-3 villains.Like edekton said they got closed.

So don't try and act condescending to me about something you've done yourself only worse.

That makes you a hypocrite.

Jimmy Buggs
ock , Avi Arad said that Grace had been cast contrary to the typical nice-guy roles that have made him a house hold nam.

Doc Ock
Oh so he's not playing the type of guy in 'That 70's show'.

Wow he must be a villain then stick out tongue

That means NOTHING.

Just because he isn't playing the geeky funny type of guy he usually plays does not mean he's a villain.No way.

VeNoIIvII
i know alot of you think my opinions suck and dont like me (and yes Doc Ock I guess i am a hypocrit) but this is what i think for Tropher Grace........VENOM....but PLEASE let me explain before you guys rip this apart.....He is young, he could play Eddie Brock....people who play dorky roles on one show can get really serious in another, and as for his dorky appeal...its called a gym and a personal trainer...movie stars can get very builked up and muscular for roles. Im not saying Venom will appear in this one, im just saying he could be Brock.....just think of what they can do to him to make him look very sreious....(please dont rip this apart..just think) roll eyes (sarcastic)

spencerspider
uh i dont thnk so but Harry might actually hire someone and then think what has he done,he is gonna kill Peter and there u have it goblin war
(hopefully)
sandman could be a minor villain killed off about halfway

Paola
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Paola you may close this thread.

pm me next time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.