Kurt Cobain : Journals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mafia Girl
Has anyone else read it? I'm reading it now and I think it's great. But I personally like Nirvana and Kurt Cobain. Well if you read it can you tell me what you thought.
Thanks big grin

VilleValo462
this is pretty weird .. and good .. anyone else have this ?

ElectricBugaloo
i'd feel weird reading it. it's a journal. i don't need or want to read other people's journals.

and besides, Courtney Love makes money off of it

badkittykitty
I never was a cobain fan really..

hell_raiser
Yeah i have read it. It totally rocks!!! I really like his drawings in their to.

plumkrazy
I have read parts of it. Sounds like a lot of the stuff I was writing when I was a teenager.

VilleValo462
ya .. his drawings are both strange and good

slashwristbarbi
I'm a massive Cobain fanand have it but I haven't read much of it. I like looking at the early lyrics to songs like '...Teen Spirit', and plans for videos, as well as the drawings. But I don't really like the more personal stuff, it feels sort of creepy to be reading it.

jabo
kurt and nirvana jus plain rock and all the mutha ****ers who dont agree can go to hell and kiss satans ass lol yea i read it and i descoverd that kurt was a really messed up no wot i mean holla love kurt tho

NirvanaFreak_08
i dont know what to think about the journals.... i dont want to invade on his privacy but then again he is dead....... and **** courtny love... she is the one who put HIS journal out on the market...

NirvanaFreak_08
most of the people dont know anything about his life and if they did they wouldnt try to carry on the legacy like my band, Organized Confusion, that was the name of the band kurt wanted to start in high school.... i will carry on the legacy

StinkFist462
good for you roll eyes (sarcastic)

pennylane
Kurt Donald Cobain was a real man. He wasn't invincible and obviously we all eventually found that out the hard way. I am a real girl. I have journals. Kurt had journals. Now we post his journals and they are available to everyone within reach for money. I will never sell my thoughts, and neither would he. That's why he wouldn't tell us that stuff in any interviews. I tour with rock bands. I loved Kurt, I still do. I respect him. I open his journal and it pleads out for us to read it to understand him. To understand why he did/ or didn't do the things that we associate with him. Please don't read his journals to mock him. Don't read his journals then do the things he stood against for all these things are unnecessary games you will only play with your own mind. Kurt loved his wife Courtney more than life itsself. He loved Courtney and Frances and he absolutely loved that was descended onto him everytime he was onstage playing his music with every real emotion he had. He was a miracle to us all, being his listeners. We knew him, not because he was a "fad" but because he was real. He wasn't in the music industry because he had the singing talent. He was there to get out his thoughts and his energy in his lyrics he presented to the people in the audience.
Now that he is gone physically, he is just more improved emotionally to his true fans. Respect his journals. Love him. Don't pity him.

scottywsr
would love to read these but if that ***** is making money off them ,then i will just get then out the library as I think that she knows a lot more about how Kurt died than she has said so far.so there is no way I would give her any cash ,as she is just a ****ed up junkie who does anything to get a bit of attention so f__k her!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.