The best thing in the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vyxen
Is when I am with brandon (my boyfreind) and when we are kissing, I love to stre at him and thank god that i have someone who is there for me and cares for me and I am vice versa,who has been so in love that you feel the exact same way?

I have never ever felt like this before and i hope it lasts...longer than like three weeks roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Vyxen
Is when I am with brandon (my boyfreind) and when we are kissing, I love to stre at him and thank god that i have someone who is there for me and cares for me and I am vice versa,who has been so in love that you feel the exact same way?

I have never ever felt like this before and i hope it lasts...longer than like three weeks roll eyes (sarcastic)
what is it with 2 and 3 week relationships?

Sun Ce
I really am starting to get fed up with u and your stupid threads about your bf and crap, as if anybody cares?

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Sun Ce
I really am starting to get fed up with u and your stupid threads about your bf and crap, as if anybody cares?
i know right

Fionnuala
yawn

Vyxen
I am sorry that i am happy and depressing you guys with my love of my boyfreind and this will last more than 3 weeks big grin

Mistah DEVIL
I am sorry that i am happy and depressing you guys with my love of my boyfreind and this will last more than 3 weeks big grin
i think ppl are trying to tell you to keep ur "love" in 1 thread

Korri
thanks for sharing this piece of usless information and increasing your post count,

you have really brought light to my day.

Clovie
Originally posted by Korri
thanks for sharing this piece of usless information and increasing your post count,

you have really brought light to my day.

*mumbles* i have to agree.

Vyxen
hey i can't help it, i never had a relationship like this before, really, I am HAPPY!

Clovie
hey i can't help it, i never had a relationship like this before, really, I am HAPPY! that's good your happy.

but honestly. it's depressing me confused

Mandos
Can you say one sentence without saying boyfriend in it?

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Mandos
Can you say one sentence without saying boyfriend in it?
laughing

shellie

I have never ever felt like this before and i hope it lasts...longer than like three weeks roll eyes (sarcastic) I know Ive given you a hard time before and I cant say it wont happen again...but I can say this...you are lucky to have what you have. Cherish it while you got it...it may not last long.

Vyxen
NO! big grin

sorry clovie sad

Clovie
sorry clovie sad why are you apologising me? blink

why is everyone apologising me? blink

WindDancer
hey i can't help it, i never had a relationship like this before, really, I am HAPPY!

I'm glad you're happy and hope everything works out for you.

Vyxen
well thank you, shellie, you just don't know him like I do, it will last, and don't jinx, jeezus

i just got into a car accident i need the love man

my car is trashed but though, i can still drive it, it is embarrassing!

shellie
well thank you, shellie, you just don't know him like I do, it will last, and don't jinx, jeezus

i just got into a car accident i need the love man

my car is trashed but though, i can still drive it, it is embarrassing! your welcome I think...I only say that because you have only been with him for a few weeks and if he makes you happy and isnt a looser sswipe...then I hope it works for you.

Vyxen
Oh...then ok, and thank you, for the only nice thing you have ever said to me eek!

shellie
Oh...then ok, and thank you, for the only nice thing you have ever said to me eek! mmm see...you can counter what everyone else says...I dont know why but people have this wierd notion that Im somehow....dare I say it....nicemessed

Clovie
Originally posted by shellie
mmm see...you can counter what everyone else says...I dont know why but people have this wierd notion that Im somehow....dare I say it....nicemessed coz you are NICE shellie. tongue10

Fallen Jedi
oops. wrong thread. embarrasment editing. editing. edited.

shellie
Originally posted by Clovie
coz you are NICE shellie. tongue10 am not stick out tongue

Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
oops. wrong thread. embarrasment editing. editing. edited. that blows laughing out loud Ive done that before.

Mistah DEVIL
no comment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.