Become A Wizard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Merlin2
All who wish to be a wizard come here and use your magical powers.

NO MAGICIANS! JUST WIZARDS!

Deano
wizards ay? hahah
who taught u that load of shit?
i woudnt let you wipe the shit, off my damned arsehole

now crawl through my legs and go back to cleaning crud in pissholes!

Pandemoniac
A contradict invitation; all who wish to be a wizard come here and use magical powers...
Makes no sense so far, please tell me how you can teach us to use magic before this tread disappears into oblivion

The Tired Hiker
Hey, lay off you guys! Finally there is a place for us wannabe wizards, like myself, to use our magical powers and all you do is degrade this idea? How rude. *casts a charm spell on Deano and Pandemoniac so they fall in love with this thread. It is now their favorite thread*

Jackie Malfoy
I want to be a wizard!jm eek!

Deano
wow this thread is great!

Pandemoniac
I did not degrade, I merely questioned it's quality.
I'll behave from now on. So, do we start on natural magic, or straight on to the higher spells?

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Deano
wow this thread is great! laughing Originally posted by Pandemoniac
I did not degrade, I merely questioned it's quality.
I'll behave from now on. So, do we start on natural magic, or straight on to the higher spells? Teach us some higher spells! eek!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I want to be a wizard!jm eek! You are already soooooo wizard! happy

Jackie Malfoy
Thank you!And if you join me you can have some of that power that I have.JM evil face laughing

Darth Death
ill become a wizard

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Darth Death
ill become a wizard

I like your name by the way, it's very . . . evil. smile

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
laughing Teach us some higher spells! eek!

Ok, what would you like to start with; elemental weapons or evocation of spirits?

Merlin2
At home I'm making it rain.
I am angry.
Become Extremely angry 7 think of an action.
the action will happen.

Grand Moff Gav
i am the grand matriarch cheif of white wizards and black mages all who take the evil path will face my rath.(GMG cluches magic staff that looks like sauramans off LOTR and grins) shifty

http://neopuppet.fm.interia.pl/Red%20Mage.jpg

Jackie Malfoy
A evil wizard!Those are the best kind.JM evil face

Grand Moff Gav
silence child or i will smight you the evil powers are week they drain you of will but the light does not convert my friend and i will show you the powers of manipulation and persiverince as well as some great party tricks

Jackie Malfoy
I would like to see you try it.JM angel laughing

Grand Moff Gav
GMG binds JM in a magic grip "join me and together we could rule KMC forums"

Mandos
Wizard? blink

Grand Moff Gav
what MANDOS sith lord indeed we all know Darth Janus is the true dark landlord of the sith

Jackie Malfoy
Do we?jm

Grand Moff Gav
yes oh so's Gen Grevious

Mandos
I believe he is not.

Grand Moff Gav
will you battle him and his high rent prices mmmmmm i think not

Jackie Malfoy
See you tomorrow guys.I am off.JM sad

Grand Moff Gav
oh byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeee

Mandos
Bye.

I will not battle him, for the faith of the battle was already shown to me. He would die. Why sacrificing a good agent of darkness when he could be useful into satisfying your deeds?

Grand Moff Gav
you are very sure of yourself and the TF needs a new sith lord sponser would you take up this position?

Mandos
No thank you, I have an organisation of my own. I could send you info if you want.

Grand Moff Gav
please do my lord

Darth Death
what is in a name? hmm nothing lol jus kiddin power comes with names and the true evil lord is Mandos i have seen him on this site and he is the most evil i am evil in my own ways

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Darth Death
what is in a name? hmm nothing lol jus kiddin power comes with names and the true evil lord is Mandos i have seen him on this site and he is the most evil i am evil in my own ways

do not speak in Mando's presence unless he gives you leave......lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.