the girl of my dreams...............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jason maddox
finally after eight months of flirting and hanging out with this girl she is finally starting to come around and return the affection, the only bad thing is all the shit i get from people because she is 17 and i am close to 22 but i have waited for this for awhile so i am going to take it and see where it leads.

big grin

i also gotta go shot to shot with my buddy tonight so im pretty sure i am getting trashed smile

davishl
personally i think you should wait till shes legal my friend

Lianslo
yeah...I have to agree. You could get in some serious trouble.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by jason maddox
finally after eight months of flirting and hanging out with this girl she is finally starting to come around and return the affection, the only bad thing is all the shit i get from people because she is 17 and i am close to 22 but i have waited for this for awhile so i am going to take it and see where it leads.

big grin

i also gotta go shot to shot with my buddy tonight so im pretty sure i am getting trashed smile

Hey it is not that bad of a differnce.I say go for it.JM smile

Kagome2005
for sure. jus wait until she's 18 and you won't have to listen to the shit

a1hsauce
ya 18 its not that long....just wait if u dont..youll be typing to us from a jail cell buddyerm

Darth Mantis
lol...

Kiu Dun
She's out of your league for now, so I suggest you wait before you make a move. Make sure you keep her liking you until her 18th birthday. Then you can do her.

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by jason maddox

big grin

move to TX and you wont have any probs

Mandos
Originally posted by Kiu Dun
She's out of your league for now, so I suggest you wait before you make a move. Make sure you keep her liking you until her 18th birthday. Then you can do her.

I like your way of thinking big grin

jinzin
kinda young.......but hell if it works for you guys who's to judge?

cindy8219
is not too big of an age difference, but do make sure her family is ok wth it.

WindDancer
She will soon be 18 and you will be 23. No biggie and if she is the girl of your dreams then more power to ya.

Killer_Dennis
Not much age difference..just wait a bit longer ma man cool

jason maddox
some good advice lol

Electrocat
Im seventeen and by ex was 22... so it's not a big problem.

BartmanX
The girl of my dreams is rodeoangel.

dark1365
Originally posted by Electrocat
Im seventeen and by ex was 22... so it's not a big problem.
Was his first name Wayne by any chance?

Kosta
Yeah., wait a while till shes 18, you dont wanna stick your a$$ out in the firing line, play it safe.

PrinceofBlades
Wow, at least we can assume your going to play it safe. But who knows, you could be a rebel shifty

Raven Guardia
I agree with what most of you are saying. Its great you like her and she is starting to return the affections but just keep it mellow until she turns 18, then start dating her and what not. that way it can save you from legal matters if it ever happens to go in that direction. Plus if you wait till shes 18 other people wont be so snide and make rude remarks to you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.