Hair today, gone tomorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
The title is slight inaccurate I admit, but you may recall that Mrs.MM was insisting that I grew my hair. Anyhoo, we had an argument and so I did the mature thing by storming round to our kids and getting him to shave my head.

Last time I had it this short was when I got blind drunk and my flatmate did it as a joke. Bastard.

I think I look a bit chimp-like with it so I'm gonna get it back to its normal length. Problem is I've got a meeting in Scotland on Tuesday and I'm gonna have to attend it looking like a monkey boy. sad

keokiswahine
Just do the Kojak/Yul Brynner/Picard thing and be completely shaven clean, not stuble growing out, so you look neat and slick and shiny. Blows them, the audience, away and you will keep their attention span longer. cool

yerssot
*starts singing offtone*
You finally, yes you finally made a mooooooooooooooonkey out of hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *takes a deep breath* iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim

Gundark
Whoa, Mech ! Monkey boy ?

I bet you're adorable. wink

LanceWindu
Is it more gorilla or chimp or spider mokey or baboon? Cause a baboon is more like a shaved ass.

Gundark
Those screaming monkeys with shaved asses. Those things are disturbing.

yerssot
you're not critising queeq are you?

LanceWindu
I found a video the other day and I think it may have been queeq.

It's of this monkey who scratches his butt then sniffs his finger and falls out of the tree he was resting in.

yerssot
hehe, I love that movie,... it's so...British...

LanceWindu
I first saw it on World's Funniest Animal's (or whatever it's called on Animal Planet). Then the other day I found it on the net.

yerssot
and you only saw it yesterday?

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

OMG, thats the funniest thing I ever heard.

yerssot
it's only 373 KB, even hotmail (ow goody) can accept that! It's in an MPEG, so presuming you have Windows you won't have problems playing it

Gundark
The link would be nice.

yerssot
give me a minute orso to upload it

Gundark
okey dokey.

yerssot
http://users.skynet.be/yodajammies/chimpansee.mpeg

it's in QT ... can make a zip if you want

Gundark
It opened right up in my media player ! I'm still laughing !

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Thanks yerss !

yerssot
np

movie will go down in an hour though

LanceWindu
It's the new MM!!! Short hair and all.

yerssot
if he's queeq, what's mech then?

LanceWindu
That's what I ment to say. I edited my post already.

yerssot
ow! that's just so.... right big grin

mechmoggy
Mmmmm, chimp or gorrila................

No, I'd say I look more like a marmoset. big grin

Mrs.MM has taken to calling me coconut head now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

keokiswahine
you are my handsome coconut head, shiny as a billiard ball, gleaming in the sun. BTW, do you oil your head so your stubble doesn't itch? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue big grin laughing out loud

mechmoggy
Nah, its not that closely shaven Keo.

It's growing pretty quick now, so much so that I've stopped wearing my cap to keep me noggin' warm. Went to Scotland today and there were no comments about my chimp-like hair-do (or hair-don't I think) so not a bad day really. big grin

keokiswahine
like your description of "hair-don't". laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

finti
maybe you can transplant some butt hair to your head cool

mechmoggy
If you transplated the hair from your unwashed arse, you'd end up with a rhino horn on your melon!

You could charge Landrovers though, which is nice. stick out tongue

TeCk-IcE
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.