GTA san andreas or Driv3r?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tthe Almighty
What game is better GTA san andreas or DRiv3r?
I pefer driv3r because in gta you have only got one place to go and its boring.

belly_jeans349
hate to say it man but...this thread is outta date >.>

Tthe Almighty
i dont care and go to hell yuo pathetic piece of shit

Primitive Screwhead
Originally posted by Tthe Almighty

Hey remedial... if you're going to post this same line on every thread like a little child, try and spell the basic words right. And change your diaper while you're at it... you're stinkin' up the enitre forum.

Have a nice day.

dave123
i dont care and go to hell yuo pathetic piece of shit Read the rules or you'll find your stay here considerably shorter...

The Ones
lol

ragesRemorse

Your the pathetic piece of shit if you enjoy driver 3. What a god awful game. I think the only correlation between these two games is that driver 3 wanted to be like GTA.

jaden101
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Your the pathetic piece of shit if you enjoy driver 3. What a god awful game. I think the only correlation between these two games is that driver 3 wanted to be like GTA.

i'd agree with that...driver 3 was terrible and most dissapointing

jnr hiphop
Yeah! San Andreas was way better.. Did you know the makers of driver 3 said that their game was gonna smash san andreas..

JToTheP
Those morons should of kept Driv3r in the building for a few more years, and REMADE the entire game.

No series yet can touch the GTA trilogy on the current consoles.

Beelzebuu
There's no blood in Driv3r. When you pop a bullet in something they should bleeeeeeeed! San Andreas is also was huger then Driv3r...is huger a word? Also the music is better in San Andreas, they have Metal and Classic Rock in one game. That kicks arse.

StinkFist462
is this a serious question ?
Driv3r was one of the worst games of all time IMHO. and even though i hate GTA ( i dunno whats so fun about it ) i have to say GTA: SA

thundercracker
gta all the way

hey that rymes

jnr hiphop
Looks like GTA SA won..

whitedragon
Driver 3 looked bad, it wasn't much of an upgrade from Driver 1. The control system made me sooooo angry along with the crappy game graphics, the CD wasn't even worth using as a cup matt or a seat booster. I was shocked! Bad bad clone of GTA, never should be done again!!!!! GTA rules, eat my bum fluff!

darth_royke
clone of gta? was'nt driver the first driving game of this kind in 3d? i thought that san andreas was way better, more to do, more to see, just everything. i do feel that driver3 has hada hard time, i liked the driving controls, very realistic. the levels were good, nice and big too. walking was.... terrible. shooting the same. story was ok, but if theres goingto be a driver4 they'll need to do a lot to make it decent, if anywhere near the echelon of gta

ragesRemorse
the best way to improve the driver series is to not make any more driver games. the first was good, the second was the exact same thing, just with more frustration.

jnr hiphop
Don't you recon driver before driver 3 was sort of like grand turismo?

ragesRemorse
a simulation racer known for always having the finest racing physics in any racing game, compared to a high speed getaway racing game. No, driver was never anything like gran turismo. I think driver was funner, but not even in the same league.

darth_royke
the thing about gran turismo however, that is is the most overrated game created.

black robb
GTA San Andreas is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than any Driver game that is ever going to exist

darth_royke
what if driver pinched the mechanics from gta, and made it bigger than a state, more customisable, pooibly going through age, starting off at say, 16, end up 50? cars get better as you get older.... or this is the new gta?

Magee
Originally posted by darth_royke
what if driver pinched the mechanics from gta, and made it bigger than a state, more customisable, pooibly going through age, starting off at say, 16, end up 50? cars get better as you get older.... or this is the new gta? lol I think you just described the new GTA on the PS3 stick out tongue

Driv3r just does not contened with San An in any way, its just simpley obselete.

snehin
GTA San Andreas is my pick!!ive done so much in it its my pick driver3 is ok i play it very rarely so GTA!!!!!!!

ScarFace Clone
LOL this is a funny thread. The controls for driv3r suck yeah you can free roam but what is the point you cant do any thing like go into buildings or pimp out your ride you just drive and make movies witch is gay for online!

jnr hiphop
LoL.. after you finish GTA SA.. you get to free roam too dont you?

jnr hiphop
I don't get why "The Almighty" would perfer Driver 3..

Red Superfly
Driv3r was such a dissapointment. Glitchy is the extreme, and for every realistic thing it had (car physics were lovely) it had something crappy to spoil it (bad collision detection on pedestrians, random physics screw ups, replay theatre was bugged to hell).

GTA always wins because you can play it for a week, or five minutes, and still have a well rounded session. It's built for everyone, from the modertelay casual, to the anally hardcore, and everyone inbetween, like me.

San Andreas I haven't played in a while, but every now and then I feel picking it up and just messing around. I completed it ages ago, and I think I need a guide to find where all the extra stuff is.

I was just watching my brother simply messing around in it. It's so fun to just WATCH people play it, because they play it differently. Like my brother was pretending to be Mr. Bean, and was going around the cities, taking pictures of bins, and towing police cars and sending them down hills just to watch them blow up, and get no wanted level at all. It was just wierd, and funny, but the fact there's an option to do pretty much anything you like is always appealling.

))TrAuMa((
GTA: SA all the way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.