Who is the most INSANELY evil (not most powerful) Sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth L. Dipsit
Who is the most deranged and badass evildoer? I think Vader might seriously be it. I mean, powers aside, I think that he could intimidate pretty much anybody. But there might be others more angry than he. Darth Bane...
Exar Kun...
These were pretty hardcore guys.
Then there's that one who supposedly got turned into a cyborg, Lord Nyax I think (this isn't from SS but it might not be from George Lucas either...)

Gryn Jabar
I can't remember what his name was, but that guy in the Sith tomb in KOTOR, the one that made you decide proper sith answers or some chump would get tortured.

Darth L. Dipsit
Oh yeah. Does anybody have any more information or answers? Ideas? By the way, it's nice to make your acquaintance, Mr. Gryn Jabar sir. Thanks for the post.

Gryn Jabar
Your very welcome. I know that Vader and Revan can't be the most evil, as they eventually repent, or are completely seduced.

Darth_Nefarus
but Vader does kill children

Darth L. Dipsit
Duuuuuude! By the way, Nefarus - I just wrote a story and I'd like to hear what you think. It's on the second page of the Star Wars Battle Storytime thread. If it's not too much bother...

Darth_Janus
The most insane Sith of all time is Lord Kaan. The guy used the thought bomb to kill all life on Ruusan during the battle between the Brotherhood of Darkness and the Jedi Order. Well, technically he isn't Sith, I don't think. But he was off his rocker for sure.

Darth L. Dipsit
I don't mean crazy - I mean absolutely intimidating. Like, for example, picture all of the Sith in a room, mingling. Who would be the guy that makes everybody else go "Woah" and back the hell off?

Darth_Janus
Marka Ragnos. He makes Sadow cower and Sadow was crazy enough to challenge the Republic. Exar Kun himself was dubbed Sith Lord by the ghost of Marka Ragnos. You show respect to that man, for sure.

Darth L. Dipsit
True dat. Anybody else?

Darth Revan33
lol, Marka's spirit didn't exactly intimidate Jaden especially when he took over Tavion's body and got manhandled by Jaden.

Janus is really right though. Most Sith are too arrogant to be intimidated. Vader intimidated everyone because there were no Force users. Maul didn't get much of a chance. Dooku's just not intimidating. Revan's not exactly intimidating but EVERYONE he faced soon learned the errors of their ways and would cower in fear if he coughed after that. Malak was a little intimidating, but like Vader not against other Force users. Sidious is more like Revan except weaker that no one feared him much until they realized his power. the others aren't of enough importance or I just dont know enough abou them so Marka Ragnos.

Fishy
Now this is basically a contest of who is ugliest and who looks most powerful...

I have no idea, but Ragnos has a cool name so i'm going with that.

Wanderer259
Why isn't Sidious an option here? Why isn't Kaan? Who the hell is Nyax?

Answer me these questions three and I'll let you pass over the bridge to the other side.

Fishy
Oh yeah Sidious looks damn scary...

Why would Sidious be an option?

Darth L. Dipsit
Sidious is not an option because he's like a mafia boss, who admittedly has combat skills, that sends off Vader to rough people up. He trusts Vader not to mess up in b!tching up Skywalker - Sidious may be evil, but Vader has an anger way more intense. Sidious kills to get power - Vader kills for a hobby. He picks up helpless rebel shipmate in ANH and chokes him to death (NO force choke, remember - his bare goddamn hands) even when he hadn't answered the interrogation. He kills admirals whenever he's pissed. He tortures Han Solo just because he felt like it in ESB ("They never even asked me any questions" said Han afterward - well, you know that). Sidious would never kill if it didn't get him anything. He simply wasn't as violent as Vader.
Kaan isn't an option because this thread is about pure anger, and Kaan was more crazy/stupid than hateful. He got everyone killed, and he was not even a Sith. Sorry, I just think that if it weren't for him, the Sith Order could have gone on to have an interesting war with the Jedi. But if it weren't for him I suppose Sidious would never have taken over the Republic (two Jedi only)...
Anyway, lastly, Nyax is a guy who had great potential, then fought and, I think, actually died in a duel. His father did a job on him, though, brought him back as part machine in Luke's day, and he is NUTS. He doesn't even know the difference between right and wrong.
Those are your answers, Wanderer. I wanted to give intelligent responses.

Darth_Nefarus
I agree, while Sidious is evil and whatnot, he still needs an enforcer because he's too busy ruling the universe.

I still say Vader because he's a child killer, subordinate killer, son beater, wife killer(she was pregnant no less), and he completely betrays his order in a genocidal fashion.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah. That is my point. Good, one man.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes,,now i officially hate vader cuz of what he did to younglings!!!!
he is a B1tch,,i wish i was there to stick his ****in saber right up his a$$!

Darth L. Dipsit
HaHAA!
That's the spirit! Release your anger! Give in to your hatred! Soon Vader's ranks will you join!

Kun-ni Habeo
on the path of the light remain i will

jackstain
Sidious

Obi-wan2005
anakin killed a lot of innicent people...he was sick

Kun-ni Habeo
vader cuz of what he did to younglings!!!!and who the **** is lord Nyax???????

Darth L. Dipsit
It is explained on the first page.

jackstain
vader would not have done it if not for sids, and if sids had to, wuld have done it himself, but laughed like an alcoholic mowing the lawn while doing it.

Board Walker
None are really evil, each just has their own paradigm and system of values that drives their actions.

carthage
Bane is the most mediocre, not sure about the most evil.

zEniX
Vitiate should be on there although I'm not sure I'd pick him.

Q99
Vitiate didn't exist when the list was made.

carthage
If only he never existed.

Q99
Frankly, I find most of those listed in the original poll as fairly low on the 'deranged evil' charts by Sith standards. Most of them are the organized and directed sorts.

Board Walker
Sion is pretty unorganized though

zEniX
Originally posted by carthage
If only he never existed.

Agreed sad

Angelalex242
Sidious wins by a landslide...

But he's not on the list. I assumed he was disqualifed due to being too obvious a winner.

Vader does NOT deserve to win, because redeemed people aren't as evil as those who die evil.

I picked Kun.

Selenial
What?

Nihilus wins :/ Not even close.

Angelalex242
Nihilus isn't on the list. Gotta pick a winner from the options dictated. Vitiate and Sidious got DQed for the same reason.

Sinious
Originally posted by Selenial
What?

Nihilus wins :/ Not even close.

Nihilus is more of a victim than evil.

The likes of Sidious and Vitiate are far more evil imo.

Q99
On Vader, even aside from being redeemed, it's not like he went around wiping out planets much.

Krayt and Maladi were going to arrange the dropping of a bio-weapon that'd wipe out Coruscant, and did arrange a plague to frame the Jedi. That's pretty darn evil.

Lesse... Kun did suck the life out of all his supporters on Yavin, though they were gonna go down anyway.

Angelalex242
Some people blame Vader for Alderaan. Except...that's Tarkin's evil cookie. Could Vader have stopped Tarkin? Sure, but he's a Sith. I don't think any Sith on the list would've stopped Tarkin had they been standing there. Evil is when you press the button.

Stigma
Originally posted by Sinious
Nihilus is more of a victim than evil.

The likes of Sidious and Vitiate are far more evil imo.
Agreed. Nihilus was more like a "midless" evil-doer. Those who are cold and calculated take the cake, hence Sidious and Vitiate.

Nephthys
Vitiate. By far.

Sinious
Originally posted by Stigma
Agreed. Nihilus was more like a "midless" evil-doer. Those who are cold and calculated take the cake, hence Sidious and Vitiate.

Exactly what I think.

Nihilus was a regular dude who turned into an abomination due to the actions of others. Vitiate and Sidious were born evil and they both lacked any human emotion other than greed and fear.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Sinious
Vitiate and Sidious were born evil and they both lacked any human emotion other than greed and fear.
Anger...Hate...?

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Anger...Hate...?

Meh... they more or less had control over those feelings and turned them into weapons fueling their powers. Neither Vitiate nor Sidious never allowed those feelings to shape their plans. What truly triggered their actions were fear and greed imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.