Yoda versus Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Who wins? Assume this is DS Revan after he invades the republic.

Darth L. Dipsit
Hello, Gryn. I think Yoda wins. This is a very valid post. I don't know why you're not getting more responses.

Darth Revan 05
yoda, while very powerful, doesnt have a chance against an ancient sith lord, with extensive knowlage of both sides of the force. many of this knowlage has been lost by the time yoda is born 3000 years later. not taking anything away from yoda though, he is the most powerful jedi of his time.

Darth L. Dipsit
Maybe. They are both good. That's why this is a valid thread. I personally just think Yoda could take DS Revan.

Darth Mantis
Yoda...

Darth_Janus
You're both insane.

Yoda couldn't take Dooku easily, and he didn't defeat Sidious. Now, both of those Sith are inferior by far to any ancient Sith lord, even Bane. Revan is perhaps the strongest of the human Sith since Exar Kun, and has defeated powerful allies, studied extensive Sith and Jedi fighting forms, and is a wiser combatant than Yoda. Yoda may be old, but he has lived in an era of mostly peace. How many of those 900 years do you think that old fart spent on his ottoman in the Jedi Temple? Yoda was no Sith slayer. He did not fight Jedi and Sith for years, as evan did. Yoda IS the man, I admit as much. I like Yoda, and I've always felt he should never have raised his blade, considering he was the one to emphasis Form Zero, but still... Just because Yoda can flip around like crack and is the man isn't a valid reason for him defeating ancient Sith. You're both seriously underestimating the fact that Revan was an undisputed Sith Lord among hundreds of dark Jedi and Sith acolytes and lords, and this during the Golden Era of the Sith as prophesied by Marka Ragnos himself.

But if you both have valid reasons for why Yoda can win this fight, by all means... Impress me.

Darth L. Dipsit
Okay, I think, since Yoda is agreed to be better than Windu, that he could take either Sidious or Tyranus in a fair fight. I think Lucas got caught up in showing how cool Yoda was in his first fight, making it long and exciting. If it didn't have to be a monumentary fight because it was the first fight, then I think he would have won quickly. Also, Yoda wasn't trying to kill Dooku, I don't think. Thus, I believe that Yoda could take Sidious any other day, on a day when the pressure wasn't on so much. I mean, come on - the fate of the Republic depended on his survival - I don't think he would risk it. Thus, I think Yoda was capable of beating anyone of his day, leading me to think that Yoda could also at least stand up to a guy like Kun. Skywalker beat him, admittedly only his spirit, and he beat him by working smarter, not harder. This was Yoda's specialty. So, I think he could hold his own against Revan in a fair fight. He also had just as much experience, maybe more. He would know what he was doing and would probably find a way to take him down.

Darth Revan33
well this is DS Revan after he invades the republic which is in his first reign when he's not as strong. Yoda might have a small chance against this Revan, but I think the Dark Lord would still win.

Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks for recognizing my point of view. You might be right, but under such close circumstances, I usually side with my homey.

Darth_Glentract
What I can't figure out it why in Star Wars, you guys keep thinking that Jedi and Sith loose knowlege over time as opposed to gaining it. I mean, hasn't mankind gotten smarter over the last 3956 years(time when Revan was alive before B.B.Y.)? Got from hammer chisels to a lot of big pressuriezed chisels with hydraulics and stuff. Seeing as a chainsaw might be 100 times faster at cutting down tree's than a handsaw, shouldn't the movie Jedi be 100 times better?

Darth_Janus
Glentract, can you swing a sword as well as a knight who was practising with it since age six or eight, who fought on battlefields where men died in numbers you couldn't count amongst the chaos? There is a distinct difference in growth and atrophy and when it comes to time moving on, some things grow (Like technology) while others atrophy (The need to be a great fighter)

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
You're both insane.

Yoda couldn't take Dooku easily, and he didn't defeat Sidious. Now, both of those Sith are inferior by far to any ancient Sith lord, even Bane. Revan is perhaps the strongest of the human Sith since Exar Kun, and has defeated powerful allies, studied extensive Sith and Jedi fighting forms, and is a wiser combatant than Yoda. Yoda may be old, but he has lived in an era of mostly peace. How many of those 900 years do you think that old fart spent on his ottoman in the Jedi Temple? Yoda was no Sith slayer. He did not fight Jedi and Sith for years, as evan did. Yoda IS the man, I admit as much. I like Yoda, and I've always felt he should never have raised his blade, considering he was the one to emphasis Form Zero, but still... Just because Yoda can flip around like crack and is the man isn't a valid reason for him defeating ancient Sith. You're both seriously underestimating the fact that Revan was an undisputed Sith Lord among hundreds of dark Jedi and Sith acolytes and lords, and this during the Golden Era of the Sith as prophesied by Marka Ragnos himself.

But if you both have valid reasons for why Yoda can win this fight, by all means... Impress me. He's green, about 2 feet tall, and can open a can of whupa$$ on Revan... Janus you are destined to lose on this thread...

Darth_Glentract
Still, but knew things are always learned in the Force, and so this would be like technology. I would rather kill with the force then be a great lightsaber fightier. And where is your source that people back a thousand years ago were such great sword fighters?

Darth Mantis
Follow the dead bodies... lol

Wanderer259
It's true Yoda is a hard-ass; that can't be disputed. We see Yoda go toe-to-toe with Darth Sidious and Tyranus. We see him absorb and deflect the lightning Sidious uses to rock everyone else in the entire movie saga with his hands. There is no question that Yoda is awesome.

But he'll eventually succumb to Darth Revan.

- The lightsaber. Revan is fully capable of using both one and two sabers to devastating effect, but we'll consider the fact that his ability to use two lightsabers will give him the speed he needs to keep up, deflect, and counter Yoda. It's true that it's a physically weaker style of combat, but I don't imagine Yoda is very strong himself. Let's also not forget Revan's combat-based precognitive skills.

- Force knowledge? Hard to tell. Revan soaked up knowledge of both the Jedi and the Sith faster than a hobo soaks up booze. Yoda had considerably longer amounts of time to learn more and so he may have had... but apparently he doesn't know everything that other Force users do. Such as probably how to conjure lightning and the Mortichro technique.

- Force strength. Revan will win this, I'm sure. Like Anakin, Revan possesses immense potential. Unlike Skywalker, however, Revan met it and knew how to harness it.

- Ability to fight. Yoda's awesome, but Revan was made for war. There's really no need to go into this.

I think Yoda will give a hell of a fight, but I don't see why he'd win. He let himself get beat by Sidious (Sure, the fall took him out, but the deflecting of the lightning did force him backwards into it and if Sids' lightning can do that, imagine what Revan's will do.), who as we all now know, wasn't "all that" when compared.

Darth Revan wins.

Darth Mantis
*cough* Yoda...

Wanderer259
*cough* Revan...

Give me reasons. Otherwise you just seem ignorant or, worse, an irrational fan-boy.

That's so boring of a reply! big grin

Darth_Janus
You're hopeless.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Wanderer259
*cough* Revan...

Give me reasons. Otherwise you just seem ignorant or, worse, an irrational fan-boy.

That's so boring of a reply! big grin Well here is my reason... Yoda has trained for over 800 years, has trained many jedi and learned much throughout his life, He has much more experience than revan... Yoda topple's him in every aspect of lightsaber combat and the mastery of the force... Now if you still say that revan would win when there is no way that is possible, then you are the ignorant fool for even thinking of comparing revan and yoda in a duel...

Wanderer259
Time to pull out all the stops...

Because knowledge of a subject is entirely dependent on its ability to survive the rigors of time. For knowledge of the Force, this would involve Jedi/Sith locations, holocrons, and those few who manage to retain that knowledge. Temples have become ruins, holocrons have been destroyed and lost, and people die. For example, the Japanese art of sword-fighting, Kenjutsu is now dead and the art in its entirety is lost, like many of the martial arts of ancient Asia. Its entirely plausible, and likely, that much knowledge has been lost. Hell, look at the movies if you want a completely canonical example: the ability to retain one's consciousness after becoming one with the Force. It was forgotten until Qui-Gon Jinn rediscovered it upon his death and imparted it to Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

While that's impressive, you have to take into account the fact that someone can practice their entire life, but still will not be able to achieve the level of skill that someone else did in a shorter amount of time. Obviously, this 800 years of training wasn't enough to allow Yoda to overcome Darth Sidious.

Who cares? First of all, affinity and control over the Force have nothing to do with teaching. A Jedi that is merely capable with the Force but is incredibly skilled in teaching will out-train any Jedi that is more than capable with the Force but inadequate in teaching. Obviously, Yoda was tremendously skilled as a teacher, however, this has nothing to do with his abilities with the Force.

In what? Living? Using the Force? War? I'm half the age of my general manager where I work, yet I'm more experienced as a sword fighter than he is. Using the Force? Sure he does, but that will do little more than allow him to be more inherently creative with its use than make him more powerful, and even that can be trumped if someone else is just naturally imaginative and strategic. With war and combat? I'm afraid you're mistaken here. As far as we're aware, Yoda's main experience with combat and war are isolated duels and sparring sessions over the years and the Clone Wars. Darth Revan initiated, led, and won wars almost single-handedly while engaging in duels with various opponents of legendary skill.

No he doesn't. Yoda is awesomely skilled, but nowhere is it said that he's the best duelist of all time. If anyone has that title, it's the ancient Sith Lord Tulak Hord, whose teachings were left in a holocron that found itself in the grip of Lord Revan. Now let's put Yoda against a Force user who is just as or more powerful than Anakin had he reached his full potential (which is stated in the films to be a more powerful state than that of Yoda's) armed with two lightsabers for maximum speed, extremely experienced in combat, and whose lessons involve those of the greatest duelist in the galaxy's history. You'll still tell me Yoda will "topple" that person in every aspect?

And mastery of the Force. Let's look at a person who bent the Dark Side of the Force to his will and was capable of unlocking its power without resorting to base emotion and passion. Oh, that person looks a lot like Darth Revan.

Thanks for using name-calling as a method for argument. Now let's grow up a bit, shall we? Unfortunately for your viewpoint, it's entirely possible for Yoda to lose this fight and I would go so far as to say it's likely; especially so if we base this entirely off your own reasoning.

Now, for the flip-side, it's also entirely possible for Yoda to win this fight as well; his age and wisdom (something you neglected to mention) would be his biggest edge. To be honest, I admit I wouldn't be surprised if Yoda did win, but I think the odds are stacked against him.

On paper, Darth Revan wins.

Naga Sadow
In life Revan also wins...I would add some reasons, but wanderer posted all of them...and also, Revan was wise, not as Yoda, but he was close ti him, and he was sure as hell smarter then Yoda. Tha would give him the upper hand(one of a lot of things that would)

Kun-ni Habeo
revan,,,barely though

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by Wanderer259
It's true Yoda is a hard-ass; that can't be disputed. We see Yoda go toe-to-toe with Darth Sidious and Tyranus. We see him absorb and deflect the lightning Sidious uses to rock everyone else in the entire movie saga with his hands. There is no question that Yoda is awesome.

But he'll eventually succumb to Darth Revan.

- The lightsaber. Revan is fully capable of using both one and two sabers to devastating effect, but we'll consider the fact that his ability to use two lightsabers will give him the speed he needs to keep up, deflect, and counter Yoda. It's true that it's a physically weaker style of combat, but I don't imagine Yoda is very strong himself. Let's also not forget Revan's combat-based precognitive skills.

- Force knowledge? Hard to tell. Revan soaked up knowledge of both the Jedi and the Sith faster than a hobo soaks up booze. Yoda had considerably longer amounts of time to learn more and so he may have had... but apparently he doesn't know everything that other Force users do. Such as probably how to conjure lightning and the Mortichro technique.

- Force strength. Revan will win this, I'm sure. Like Anakin, Revan possesses immense potential. Unlike Skywalker, however, Revan met it and knew how to harness it.

- Ability to fight. Yoda's awesome, but Revan was made for war. There's really no need to go into this.

I think Yoda will give a hell of a fight, but I don't see why he'd win. He let himself get beat by Sidious (Sure, the fall took him out, but the deflecting of the lightning did force him backwards into it and if Sids' lightning can do that, imagine what Revan's will do.), who as we all now know, wasn't "all that" when compared.

Darth Revan wins.

Oh yeah. Wanderer259 said it all! cool

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, you guys, I think, are right. I don't know what crossed my mind. Wait, actually - could Yoda beat Tulak Hord?

Darth L. Dipsit
Because if he could, then I think he might take Revan.

Lord_Windu
Well, after hearing all these accomplishments by Revan, I'm gonna have to say the little green dude goes down in this one.

Darth Mantis
accomplishments are nothing compared to actions... I still say Yoda wins... He never fought a jedi master of his calibar, and I believe he would probably die in the first 2 minutes of the match...

Darth L. Dipsit
This is true.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
accomplishments are nothing compared to actions...
How do you think that Revan managed to amass a Sith War fleet, smash the republic, then come back, and WHILE AN AMNESIAC, destroy his apprentice IN HIS THRONE ROOM WHILE BEING HEALED VIA THE STAR FORGE?

Darth Mantis
That's nice that he did all that but this is a duel and Yoda destroy's Revan in both dueling and the mastery of the force... Revan is a much better strategist and a tactician... But compared to Yoda in a duel, he is nothing...

Darth L. Dipsit
Both sides are correct. By the way, though, Mantis was comparing CERTAIN accomplishments of Revan compared to the actions we saw of Yoda. Yoda is revered in his day and Revan is in his day, too, and even though the latter was a more ancient period, I reqlly think Yoda is one of the greatest Jedi of all time - of Revan, I think, the same cannot be said.

Darth_Janus
accomplishments are nothing compared to actions... I still say Yoda wins... He never fought a jedi master of his calibar, and I believe he would probably die in the first 2 minutes of the match...

You're going off half-cocked, Mantis.

"Accomplishments are nothing compared to actions"

How the hell does that make logical sense? Actions lead to accomplishments! We all know cause and effect; it's arguably the only innate knowledge human beings are born with. You push the ball, it moves. You hit the curb, you stop. Same applies here. You act. You accomplish. You cannot accomplish without an act or some sort. I do not become a teacher without going to school. I do not become an astronaut without working for NASA. I do not kill hundreds without acting in a manner which will create death. Your logic is piss-poor and the only excuse you have is that you've seen Yoda on screen, and his style impressed you so much there is no amount of logic that will shake your faith in his abilities. None.

"He never fought a Jedi master of his calibar"

BS. The Jedi who Revan killed were warriors in a time of the Golden Age of the Sith.... The Sith Wars. They were lean and mean Sith fightin' machines. Yoda was the greatest living swordsman Jedi (arguably) in a time when, as Mace says "We're keepers of the peace, not soldiers". Yoda's "calibre" is significantly less than an ancient Jedi, regardless of your personal feelings on the situation.

"and I believe he would probably die in the first 2 minutes"

Every time I see a time frame quoted like this, it's always from some superably confidant, fanboyish person who hasn't got a logical leg to stand on. Mantis, I have no real beef with you. We haven't clashed or anything. But your stubbornness has called down the Logic Whupass(tm). Consider your argument, if it can be called as such, smited.

Darth Mantis
What I mean't by that was that he created a huge fleet, uncovered the star forge... etc. but that won't help him in a duel so shut up and sit down...

Darth Mantis
You're going off half-cocked, Mantis.

"Accomplishments are nothing compared to actions"

How the hell does that make logical sense? Actions lead to accomplishments! We all know cause and effect; it's arguably the only innate knowledge human beings are born with. You push the ball, it moves. You hit the curb, you stop. Same applies here. You act. You accomplish. You cannot accomplish without an act or some sort. I do not become a teacher without going to school. I do not become an astronaut without working for NASA. I do not kill hundreds without acting in a manner which will create death. Your logic is piss-poor and the only excuse you have is that you've seen Yoda on screen, and his style impressed you so much there is no amount of logic that will shake your faith in his abilities. None.

"He never fought a Jedi master of his calibar"

BS. The Jedi who Revan killed were warriors in a time of the Golden Age of the Sith.... The Sith Wars. They were lean and mean Sith fightin' machines. Yoda was the greatest living swordsman Jedi (arguably) in a time when, as Mace says "We're keepers of the peace, not soldiers". Yoda's "calibre" is significantly less than an ancient Jedi, regardless of your personal feelings on the situation.

"and I believe he would probably die in the first 2 minutes"

Every time I see a time frame quoted like this, it's always from some superably confidant, fanboyish person who hasn't got a logical leg to stand on. Mantis, I have no real beef with you. We haven't clashed or anything. But your stubbornness has called down the Logic Whupass(tm). Consider your argument, if it can be called as such, smited. Name one jedi during the reign of Revan that could beat Yoda?

Gryn Jabar
Revan.

Gryn Jabar
The Exile.

Gryn Jabar
Nihilus. Sion.

Darth L. Dipsit
This is obviously a good thread to get people riled up. Congratulations to Gryn Jabar. But please, everyone calm down. Everyone here has made good points and no one can shut down their validity. However, to avoid a conflict (Janus has good pics - watch out) let's all just agree - this is a good fight and people have different opinions about it. Peace to all here.

Darth Mantis
Here let's put it this way.... Does revan have a better mastery of the force? no... Is revan a better duelist than yoda? no... Basic but it gets the job done...

Darth L. Dipsit
It is SO obvious that no one here is going to change his mind. Mantis, you've made some fair and valid points. Like I said, this is a good thread, a credit to Jabar. However, to avoid great turmoil and a conflict with Janus, who has skill with a server, let's all put this to rest.

PEACE, people. PEACE.

http://www.reachbeyond.co.uk/medialibrary/gp-calm-down.gif

No offense - I just don't want to have a fight with anyone here.

Darth Revan33
Here let's put it this way.... Does revan have a better mastery of the force? no... Is revan a better duelist than yoda? no... Basic but it gets the job done...

Here let's put it in ACTUAL perspective. Better mastery of the Force? Revan or possibly a tie. Yoda's good but Revan was strong enough to control the Star Forge fully which every other Sith couldn't do (Malak couldn't do it nearly as well). He resisted the dark side temptations of Malachor V when EVERY other Jedi turned to the dark side, even Kreia.

More knowledge? Revan by far. He learned everything about the Jedi and Sith in a golden age with many wars.

Better duelist? Revan. He crushed everyone he faced with ease, learned hundreds of ways to kill or turn Jedi, found many many Jedi and Sith artifacts and relics (including Tulak Hord's holocron). He defeated Malak, he regenerated his power and Revan beat him again without resting. AFTER that he got far stronger.

Stronger Will? Revan by far. His will is legendary and no one can match it really.

Potential? Tie probably. As a padawan, Revan's teachers knew he would become a champion of the Force, Kreia said he was power and staring at him was like staring into the heart of the Force. Yoda had more midi-chlorians than anyone of 900 years until Anakin.

Combat experience? Revan by far. He is a military genius, perhaps the greatest ever. He alone could easily swing the tide of almost any battle. Mandalorians were defeating Republic, Revan leads Republic then the Mandalorians lose. Revan turns on Republic as leader of Sith and defeats Republic. Revan turns (Sorta) back to Republic side and defeats the Sith. Then he goes to fight the Sith single-handedly. Yoda lived in a millenia of peace save for the clone wars which were only 3 years. And he was on the Council so he didn't get out much.

Powerful Opponents defeated? Revan. He defeated the Dark lord of the Sith twice, his apprentice, the best bounty hunter in the galaxy at the time, Mandalore, the strongest Echani, every Jedi or Sith he ever fought (which is in the hundreds, maybe thousands). He defeats two Jedi masters same time with ease. In the original KOTOR 2 ending he was also going to defeat the Exile who defeated Kreia. Yoda was winning Dooku and was winning against Sidious. Wow. Anakin had Dooku at his mercy and Mace had Sidious at his mercy.

Yoda's freakin powerful but Lord Revan is in a class of his own...

Gryn Jabar
Hella straight. Plus,CHARNAME has the load button. Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, not everyone turned to the dark side. Bao-Dur didn't, neither did Exile IIRC.

Lord Slaughter
Revan, I see it like this.

Revan>Exile>Jedi Council of Kotor>Jedi Council of Ep.I-III

Darth_Janus
No need to worry about a fight, Dip. Everything's cool. But when I come down, it's like a bag of rocks. Ask Revan33. He and I go back and forth in an almost cutthroat manner, and we're still totally cool (Right? lol) so I'm not out to bash Mantis in any way. The heat of the argument tends to sway my mind.

But still... Mantis is the major nay sayer here and he has no proof or even a method by which to prove his own views. It would be like me coming on here and saying "Darth Bandon beats all!" Why? :Cuz he's cool and hella fast and has a goatee and I saw him in a movie!" Any real reasons? "And he could take Anakin cuz he has a bald head and mastery of the Force itself over Skywalker and his lightsaber is brighter than the sun"

As my old English 132 teacher used to say... Prove up!

Darth Mantis
I hate typing alot so here I go... I do not feel that revan is that good of a duelist compared to yoda.. Even though Revan fought many sith and jedi through out his life, he has never fought an opponent with such control and accuracy... Yoda was toe to toe with Darth Sidious, I do not feel that revan could stand up to a force like sidious like how yoda did... I feel that revan knows much more about the force than yoda, but yoda would find out how to counter every move revan makes... Since revan never fought an enemy like yoda it might even throw him off guard if this was a real duel... Yoda is very agile and fast, I don't think Revan could stand up to him.... I respect everyone's opinion but I think Yoda would take this one...

Darth_Janus
Fair enough. Thank you for indulging me. And I like the Nihilus avvie. Nice to see something different amidst the sea of KMC Jedi and Sith.

Yoda -was- toe to toe with Sidious. I'm still not sure why the hell he lost (Probably because he HAd to for contuinity's sake) but Sidious is a lesser Sith lord than Revan. He certainly turned out to be less badass than the book and everyone else thought. And while Yoda is an unconventional enemy, and he has a few advantages on his side, I doubt Revan is unfamilar with Yoda's kind. Why? Well, Master Vandar was head of the Council. He was the Yoda of the Old Republic days. Doubtless he fought in a similar manner, because both are small and need to draw upon the Force itselfto make saber combat even worthwhile. It is a possibility that Revan sparred with or took lessons from Vandar as Yoda taught saber skills to the Jedi of his era.

Wanderer259
I do like the Nihilus avatar and thank you for bringing actual points to the table.

I'll still have to disagree, however. I think that Revan could defeat Sidious and I already gave my reasons why long, long ago in a thread I'm sure you read. You were around for it. Yoda could counter Revan well enough but I think that Revan is just as good, if not better, as Yoda. If base skill doesn't suffice, Revan has that special combat precog that would really give him an edge; everything/nearly everything Yoda does will be revealed to Revan through the Force ahead of time. Like I said, I think Yoda will give Revan a hell of a fight, but he'd eventually succumb.

Don't take anything I ever say as disrespective of your opinion; the only time I'd ever do that is if you said something as to make me lose respect for you yourself, which would have to be something horrible. Let's not forget this is for fun here.

Darth_Glentract
go read Yoda's true power for my imput.

Darth Revan33
No need to worry about a fight, Dip. Everything's cool. But when I come down, it's like a bag of rocks. Ask Revan33. He and I go back and forth in an almost cutthroat manner, and we're still totally cool (Right? lol)

It's true. We go back and forth for a long time. I'm probably going to get Carpal Tunnel from all the typing, lol. Yeah we're definitely totally cool, it would be too boring around here without someone to argue with and it would suck not seeing your hilarious pics anymore. Darth_Janus rocks. rock cool

Darth_Janus
I knew it... I rock! lol... thanks, man. You all rock. We have fun despite all seeing different colors when describing an apple. It rules.

Darth_Glentract
The apple is blue I tell you!

Darth_Janus
Green, dammit. Green!

Darth_Glentract
Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue!

Darth_Janus
That does it... I'll show you green!

Fishy
Donkey balls...

Anyways Revan would win for reasons already stated

Darth Revan33
Green, dammit. Green!

It's yellow! Have you gone senile old man?

lol, j/k

Darth_Janus
I am not senile!

...Where am I?

Fishy
In the morgue now stay down

Kiu Dun
Name one jedi during the reign of Revan that could beat Yoda?

Jedi? Yoda was one of the more poerful Jedi ever. There was no Jedi who could take on Yoda during that time. But there was Sith.

Fishy
Yoda the most powerful ever? Seriously doubt that, he was incredibly powerful however...

But Jedi that could beat him? There might be a few, depending entirely on the location actually. Because i'm not sure if one of them can beat them with force powers, unless of course you count Revan as a Jedi.

Kiu Dun
Originally posted by Fishy
Yoda the most powerful ever? Seriously doubt that, he was incredibly powerful however...

But Jedi that could beat him? There might be a few, depending entirely on the location actually. Because i'm not sure if one of them can beat them with force powers, unless of course you count Revan as a Jedi.

I said one of the most powerful.

Learn to read. j/k

Darth Revan33
I am not senile!

...Where am I?

You're in the...

Wait, what were we talking about again?

Darth_Janus
I have no clue, but I hope supper is soon. You know how us old people live for meals.

Darth Revan33
Yes, I need my Wheaties.

darth-yoda
weres my pills get out of my house

Darth_Janus
Your house? This is mah house.... Where's mah cane?

PS... Jedis Ulic, Exar Kun, Revan, and Nomi could contest with Yoda. Note that most of these became Sith, but were considerable Jedi beforehand.

Bobafetty
Revan owns

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Revan owns

Right on.

Darth Revan 05
Revan>(Lots of Space)>Exile>Jedi Council of Kotor>Jedi Council of Ep.I-III

Something like that, also the jedi were in decline during the time period in which the movies take place(hence allowing sids and the empire to take control)

btw, just cause revan isnt in a movie, doesnt make him weaker than yoda, or a youngling for that matter. (im hoping for a kotor movie someday......)

Darth Revan33
I agree, and I need to get my name changed, too many like mine...

Emperor Revan
Yes, I'm finally Emperor Revan! Now I'm more unique!

Ok, my irrelevant boring rant is over now...

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Yoda is amaZing.

Bobafetty
that he is

darth-yoda
yoda would win revan because light always wins thats the the way it always has been and thats the way it always will be

p.s i like them both they are my favioriot jedi and sith

Fishy
then why didn't Yoda kill Sidious? Why was Mace killed? Why did Sidious kill those three Jedi Masters?

If light always wins then all light has to do is find somebody who's nice and give him a lightsaber..

What kind of argument is that?

Darth_Janus
A stupid one.

Nice change, Emperor. Now you're unique!

HimoKun
Mine's like no one else's.

Darth_Janus
What the hell is Himokun?

Bobafetty
Dunno?

Fishy
Its japanese for porn....

Emperor Revan
A stupid one.

Nice change, Emperor. Now you're unique!

Thanks man. There was gettin to be too many Darth Revan clones...
Revan05, Revan7, etc. etc.

And as my first act as Emperor, I shall decree that Padme be put in that iron bikini that Leia was in! Is that a mod? uh oh... Er, I mean, uh, this meeting never took place. Scatter!

Darth_Janus
*Hides*

I know nothing, I swear.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Fishy
Its japanese for porn....

A-hole it means Pimpmaster in Japanese.

Fishy
Originally posted by HimoKun
A-hole it means Pimpmaster in Japanese.

I had no idea, was just saying something

Darth_Janus
Curse you for not knowing, Fishy. Curse you...

Like, every one knows that.

In Japan.

Fishy
Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.