Star Wars 3 Shaak Ti?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scottty132
Hi All
I just got back from ithe movie it was excellent one question though where was SHAAK TI I did not see her I heard she has a fight with Anikin but it did not happen has anybody seen her in the movie ?
Don

Director_Joe
Aayla is hotter I must say...

Batman316
Originally posted by Director_Joe
Aayla is hotter I must say...

whistle

Captain REX
Shaak Ti was cut from the film.

juggernaut74
Maybe she is gonna be in the T.V. series.

Lana
Originally posted by Captain REX
Shaak Ti was cut from the film.

UNFORTUNATELY miffed

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Maybe she is gonna be in the T.V. series.

Doubtful. She was killed by Anakin when he stormed the Temple. They just cut it from the scene.

bilb
I love Shaak Ti.. my fave non major Jedi! Too bad she wasnt in the flick.. oh and Star I finally saw Luminara today!!

Delta 62
I can't remember where..but I've seen a picture of Shaak Ti sitting on a meditation chair during the Temple raid. Anakin was standing right behind her in shadow. He probably kills her like he did in the Lego SW game. Hopefully it'll be in the deleted scenes erm

DenKi
http://img107.exs.cx/img107/5171/ca1w6d5f3au.jpg

tlbauerle
Powerful Jedi is she...Yet a Sith Lord, sneak up on her, he can.

POWJ
GL makes so many changes an edits to every SW film. Remember in EP 2 Dooku was suppose to fight Yoda with 2 sabers.
In one of the earlier scripts I read when GG 1st appears on screen he kills Shak ti aboard the flagship then they changed it so Anakin would do it during his raid on the temple. Mace windu was suppose to have scene where he tells Shak ti to prepare for a retaliation against the Jedi temple as he went to confront Palpatine.

Shaak_Ti
Shaak Ti is cute in Clone Wars. Does any one know where to get a pic of Shaak Ti from CW?

ickeris2003
Shaak Ti Is awesome. To bad she wasent in the movie, that would have been cool though. Den Ki thanks for the pic I will share it forever. damn you gl for cutting her out mad

SixOfTwelve
They probably cut her scene because everyone who hasn't seen Clone Wars and is not a total SW geek (and I mean that as a compliment - I'm one myself) will probably go "who the hell was she?"
I doubt many people will remember her one-second appearance in the Geonosis arena.
Still, for me it's a bit of a disappointment. As someone above me already stated, she was majorly cute in Clone Wars.

Lord Yoda
Aayla Secura is FINE!!! eek!

Lana
Originally posted by bilb
I love Shaak Ti.. my fave non major Jedi! Too bad she wasnt in the flick.. oh and Star I finally saw Luminara today!!

Told you she was there!

Pity that Luminara was passed off like nothing, and Barriss Offee (my favorite Jedi) and Shaak Ti were just cut all together....

Ogami Itto
Aayla is the hottest but Shaak is on the council so i reckon she'd b mo' powerful smart

ShadowKing
Shaak Ti in Clone Wars held her own against a dozen of GG's droid guards armed with electric staff's. Because it was done in semi anime style, she was slender with expressive eyes. The Shaak Ti in AOTC was a standard size female but the head piece makeup would make it impossible for the actress to move athletically...

and oh yes....Aayla is hot!

Echuu
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
Aayla is the hottest but Shaak is on the council so i reckon she'd b mo' powerful smart

Aayla is on the counsel in Episode three also.

Darth Luke
Originally posted by Scottty132
Hi All
I just got back from ithe movie it was excellent one question though where was SHAAK TI I did not see her I heard she has a fight with Anikin but it did not happen has anybody seen her in the movie ?
Don

isnt shakk ti killed in clone wars by grevious, the animated cartoon series

yerssot
Originally posted by Echuu
Aayla is on the counsel in Episode three also.
really? didn't notice that yet

LiL nAstY GirL
She's on it, I saw her hologram

Darth Plagueis
Shaak Ti IS in the movie, seen from a distance...I noticed it last night (I also missed Luminara Unduli the first two viewings) and before you all go crazy contradicting me let me find exactly where it is and I will repost.
And don't ask how, I went though that grief in another thread.

EHmasterJedi
I saw Luminara to it like right at the first time we see the battle field on the wookie planet, O and Shaak-it all the way Amy tends to have a strang look in her face somtimes.

the REAL Shaak-Ti LOL
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/EHmasterJedi/2.jpg

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by Darth Luke
isnt shakk ti killed in clone wars by grevious, the animated cartoon series

Nope, she seems to be hung from the ceiling by some electrified cables or something, but she's clearly alive - at least alive enough to say "I've failed."
Since that scene also appears in the "Reversal of Fortune" webstrip and the whole Grievous chase is also in the "Labyrinth of Evil" novel, perhaps someone who has read the novel could tell us if that particular scene is in there too, and if so, whether it has any more significance than just Grievous leaving her behind as a sign (i.e. giving the Jedi the equivalent of the mafia-style horsehead in the bed).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.