Well... Where is the surprise?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peluffo
I remember some topics and chats revealing that the movie will have a big surprise for fans...

Wich is the big surprise? Did I miss something? I like to see others opinion about this, and maybe have a hint if there was a really surprise or not.

As far as I know, I can't find anithing surprising (but maybe I've been too much spoiled)

Batman316
no no suprises, no answers

SW3HP4IJ4
It was surprising if the movie wasn't spoiled to you before.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by peluffo
As far as I know, I can't find anithing surprising (but maybe I've been too much spoiled)

That was your problem.

The surprise was the whole Qui-Gon is a force ghost (even though we don't see him)

Only hardcore fans could tell it was Qui-Gon's voice in Episode II.

astrofan428
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

Yeah but do you think it was his "noooooooo"?

I never did, I always thought Anakin.

DarkYoda
Maybe it was a reference to the Executor (Super Star Destroyer) with Vader, Tarkin, & the Emperor overseeing the construction of the death star. It might also have been seeing Leia on Alderaan.

WindDancer
I was surprise that Lucas kept Jar-Jar quiet in this film. Maybe he did listen to the fans this time.

Batman316
Originally posted by WindDancer
I was surprise that Lucas kept Jar-Jar quiet in this film. Maybe he did listen to the fans this time.

maybe that WAS the suprise

kremzike
Anakin is black.

Lazerlike42
lol I remember one super secret spoiler surprise was listed as being that Sidious created Anakin.... don't get me started

Mist
do you reckon the average joe movie goer wouldve recognised that is was tarkin? he was a lot more...'fat'. and colourful in the face than anh...

Lazerlike42
lol I'm a huge fan and I forgot to look for that during the film so.... yeah! big grin

astrofan428
Maybe Anakin's instant overthrow plan. Or for the less spoiled folk, maybe what he did to Padme.

NoFate007
Yeah I mean, I was surprised in areas even though I knew the script and stuff...but I didn't see any HUGE surprise like, a revelation or anything. Surprises were in like, music and acting and whatnot, but I wasn't surprised with a certain plot detail or something

mike_kenobi
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
That was your problem.

The surprise was the whole Qui-Gon is a force ghost (even though we don't see him)

well this was kinda of a suprise. i think without this happening obi-wan wouldnt have been struck down by vader. i believe jinn teaches obi-wan how to become a spirt of the force

Lazerlike42
he does

Morning_Glory
I didnt think there was suppose to be anything suprising,,

DenKi
Wheres the suprise then

Eleonora
I didn't know about the Plagueis thing. Quite a shock.

peluffo
Maybe the "Duel of the fates" on the big fight on the senate

peluffo
Maybe the "Duel of the fates" on the big fight on the senate...

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by SW3HP4IJ4
It was surprising if the movie wasn't spoiled to you before.

How is that possible. If you have an attention span and viewed the previous star war flicks, you knew what was going to happen

Obi-wan2005
WHAT When DID He SPEAK IN EITHER OF THE TWO MOVIES.....???????

Batman316
Originally posted by Obi-wan2005
WHAT When DID He SPEAK IN EITHER OF THE TWO MOVIES.....???????

'Anakin Anakin nnnnnnnooooooooooooo' <-- Quigon as Ani is hacking and slashing the sandpeople

palpy_666
Originally posted by WindDancer

This isn't true. Jar Jar says "Excuse me"... it's right during the scene when Palpatine returns from Coruscant after being rescued.

WindDancer
He does? Damn it! sad

nazgūl-lord
Originally posted by palpy_666
This isn't true. Jar Jar says "Excuse me"... it's right during the scene when Palpatine returns from Coruscant after being rescued.

yeah i heard it too

Oswald Kenobi
The big surprise was Lucas' cameo in the movie.

Sesse
Maybe that "big suprise" was the *fact* that that Palpanine had been Darth Sidious all the time! eek!

Red Superfly
Surprises?

Alderaan.

Tarkin.

Death Star.

Tantive IV.

There were a few neat surprises.

Besides, YOU ALL KNEW ABOUT THEM ANYWAY!

raulduke21
No that wasn't Jar Jar that said excuse me, it was one of those droids walking through.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.