A Tower At Our School Got Struck by Lightning :D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
*Crazy laugh* Yep, last night we had our first big storm of the year. Lightning struck every half of a second for over an hour and one of those strikes just happened to hit a tower at our school. There were about 30 firefighters on the scene! heehee. Yeah, today we had NO bells, no intercom for announcements, and they finally got the computer systems turned back on. I kind of wish it didnt strike the tower and had striked the school instead...so we wouldnt have HAD school.

davishl
struck by lightenig...what are the chances? crazy!! yes

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah. Everything in our town gets struck by lightening. Up in the northern part of town a Church had one of those tower rods like they all have at the top (I dont know what the hell to call it, lets just say its long and pointy lol) And that got struck by lightening and had to be replaces. And then about 3 minutes away from where I live Captain D's got struck and burnt down...This Town Is CURSED! Not really smile

davishl
wow...thinking it may be about time for you to move eek! big grin

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
a Church had one of those tower rods like they all have at the top (I dont know what the hell to call it, lets just say its long and pointy lol)

Those are called "steeples"

Morbid4Daniel
lol davishl

Thanks KK wink

davishl
oh yeah...steeple...."here is the church, here is the steeple...look inside see all the people" i remember that one!..ok now i'm rambling

Morbid4Daniel
Never heard that, good way to remember it though thumb up

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Never heard that, good way to remember it though thumb up

It's a game you play with your hands.

davishl
ok, got to go now...bye morbid, hope you stay lightening free!

oh, sorry, bye ken

Morbid4Daniel
Bye-bye davishl, I will stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.