Is general greivous a prototype of Darth Vader?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eddy Urquia
Is General Greivous a prototype of Darth vader?

It seems that upon closer examination, one could clearly see the anology between these two. For instance, Greivous,like Vader, is a product of war. Because of his participation in Clone Wars, Greivous seems to be dependant on his cyborg body suit because of war inflicted wounds.. It is a fact that he is an alien lifeform under that suit prior to his participation in war. Like Vader, he took battle damage and required a robotic suit. Remember when Obiwan quickly saw that he had a pounding heart. He was a living being! Why did the Separist leaders Dooku and Sidious decide to make him a CYBORG? Because General greivous was too vauluable as a Military Stratigous and was an asset to the cause. Like Vader, Greivous depends on his life support systems to survive and breath. NOTE: Greivous not only coughs but he also does Heavy Breathing like Vader through his mask. Also, greivous's voice was dubbed with bass sound and on can assume that the mask like Vader's changes his voiceI noticed during the battle with four sabers that Greivous's breathin is similar to Vader! There is times during flick that I picked up on his breathing, go see. So, one could make a safe conclusion that General Greivous was the first prototype for Cyborging a valuable individual who could not be lost, And that this successful prototype , greivous, was a trial run for Sidious for things he has foreseen. In any form, Greivous IS A PROTOTYPE for the TOTAL BODYCYBORGING of lifeforms.

Anakin2Vader
This stuff has been discussed to death in already existing threads... go post in one of those instead of flooding this board with threads about every little thought that crosses your mind

Batman316
um.... let me give this topic it's due consideration....

no

Eddy Urquia
Originally posted by Anakin2Vader
This stuff has been discussed to death in already existing threads... go post in one of those instead of flooding this board with threads about every little thought that crosses your mind
ANAVADER, perhaps its was disscussed prior to the RotS releaase. therefore, this post deserves to "rise"! because, we now have textual support to back our claims. Is it ok?

Ken Kenobi
I tend to agree with Eddy on this one.

In the book Labyrinth Of Evil, it is discovered that the Seperatists intentionally crashed the ship Grievous was in, thus he needed to have his body re-built.

Palpatine needed a test subject, and it passed with flying colors.

Eddy Urquia
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I tend to agree with Eddy on this one.

In the book Labyrinth Of Evil, it is discovered that the Seperatists intentionally crashed the ship Grievous was in, thus he needed to have his body re-built.

Palpatine needed a test subject, and it passed with flying colors.
THANK YOU KEN KENOBI FOR YOUR BACK UP. I NEEDED IT. I WAS SURE HE IS A PROTOTYPE CAUSE HE WAS THE FIRST, BUT THE SHIP INTENSIONAL CRASH...OMG!!1 YOU JUST FREAKED ME OUT!! yOU JUST SUPPORTED ME CLAIM WITH SOLID TEXTUAL SUPPORT. THANK YOU,

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Eddy Urquia
THANK YOU KEN KENOBI FOR YOUR BACK UP. I NEEDED IT. I WAS SURE HE IS A PROTOTYPE CAUSE HE WAS THE FIRST, BUT THE SHIP INTENSIONAL CRASH...OMG!!1 YOU JUST FREAKED ME OUT!! yOU JUST SUPPORTED ME CLAIM WITH SOLID TEXTUAL SUPPORT. THANK YOU,

You're welcome, you can turn off CAPS LOCK now. stick out tongue

Eddy Urquia
I can not belive wat you just said. greivous was assasinated in order for Sidious to prepare a prototype. Good text support. But it is clear without text supp that he is a prototype . Its too clear to see it, unless clouded your vision is.

DarkYoda
Eddy, I'm sure you would love the comic that showed Grievous' transformation. He had no part in the Clone Wars prior to becoming the cyborg. Beforehand he was simply a warrior for some alien race (forget what they were called). Palpatine deliberately used Dooku to cause Grievous' ship to crash and cause the warrior to sustain injuries. It was very similiar to Vader's transformation.

But yes, this has been discussed to death already.

Ken Kenobi
He wasn't exactly assasinated, he was still alive, but 90% of his body was destroyed.

Eddy Urquia
That corisponds with my claim, he was a vader prototype. sidious has planned it all since Ep I. the mans a beast!

Darth Halo
Actually in an online documentary at starwars.com they say that Grievous is a lead on to what Anakin will become but not exactly in those words.

DarkYoda
Yeah... check out webdoc #4 I think.

Eddy Urquia
Thanks for your support for that claim. I also beleive this thread deserve repeating because we are now POST EP III, and we have more info to juggle around. Thanks dark Yoda

Darth Halo
Where can I buy labryinth of evil?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Darth Halo
Where can I buy labryinth of evil?

I suggest Amazon.com or eBay

Lazerlike42
it also says something along the lines of Grievous being a Vader prototype in last or this week's Entertainment Weekly

Darth Halo
Thank you for your support people and thanks for the info on the book

Darth Halo
I don't know if Sidious had it planned since episode 1 but in ep. 2 there is a guy in the genosian council that talks like vader but his equipment screwed up and then it went to static

Eddy Urquia
Originally posted by Darth Halo
I don't know if Sidious had it planned since episode 1 but in ep. 2 there is a guy in the genosian council that talks like vader but his equipment screwed up and then it went to static

that guy in Ep II that twirls a switch to tine up his vioce is a seperatist leader. he wasin lava mastafar worls wen ani assasinates seperatist leaders, he is in the room ani leads to and he is sitting at end of that table. then it cuts away to ther scene

Batman316
hang on now

lets listen to what you are all saying....

ok now lets just get this straight. If Grievious was indeed the prototype/test case for Vader then Sidious knew all long that Obi would hack Vader up and leave his body a crispy mess on the banks of the lava river.

what complete rubbish

1- Palpy already owned Vaders soul, sending him to get crispy fried would make no sense

2- In the novel or the audio book or something doesn't Palpy 'run' to his ship when he senses Vader is in trouble?

There are bound to be more points than this but two is a start. There is no way Sidious knew what would happen to Anakin so there would be no reason for him to 'need' a prototype

Eddy Urquia
Remeber the force is now leaning towards the darkside, the sith. The jedi's visions is clouded because of this, and they cannot see into the future. Remember i nEp II, when in palpatines chamber he ask master Yoda, " Master yoda, do you think it will come to war?" here, it is clear that palpatine is questionings the Jedis vision into the future and palpatine is attempting to gain insight of the possibilty of 'WAR" which he already clearly sees the outcome as yes, he still asks Yoda. Yoda who replys, " Difficult to see the future is, clouded it has become" Before Palpatines rise as Chacellor the Jedi's still had the force vision ability to peek into the future. But clouded it has become, implies it once was not clouded, Remember clouded his future is. they are unable to see the future and Palpatine see it clearly. As fore Greivous being the prototype, please read entire thread ! Others have provided textual facts backing this up! Thanks ed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.