Gl should continue after ROTJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Halo
I don't know if any one has followed what happened after ROTJ. But I picked little snippets here and there and discovered that there is plenty of material to make another trilogy or at least another movie. I got this info from Darkhorse Comics. But Luke joins the Dark Side to get rid of the emperor. What do I mean well the comic books say that Vader didn't kill palpitine but a clone. It also mentions that the sith lord is a spirit looking for a stronger body to inhabit. Leia and Han Have twins (do you smell coincedence?) Luke trains them. This is just off some things I read in the comics. if anyone knows anything please help me to understand more but I still think there should be another SW something at least the chronicles of Vader maybe but I need more SW

Texansfan05
No more movies the 6 are great but I hope GL doesn't make anymore thats my opinion on the topic.

Darth Halo
Well I think 6 could be enough but so many books and comic books took the story to an all new level and I think the level it took it to is good enough to be a story. But then again GL will probably destroy it

DarkYoda
The strength of Star Wars is that it has not been overdone. Look what happened to Star Trek! We don't want Star Trek. puke

Texansfan05
Originally posted by DarkYoda
The strength of Star Wars is that it has not been overdone. Look what happened to Star Trek! We don't want Star Trek. puke

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Darth Halo
True cause to be honest I hate Star Trek and though my friend thinks without ST there would never have been SW. I tell him that SW took the idea of space and made so much cooler. Please any trekkies don't take offense to it

Ken Kenobi
No...without Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers we wouldn't have SW.

Star Trek had nothing to do with Star Wars.

Darth Halo
Has anyone even read the story of Luke joining the Dark Side in order to get close to the emperor so he could kill him. I mean in his "closeness" to the emperor he discovers that he was actually a clone and has many clones at the ready in case of his demise that he can transfer his spirit to another body.

Darth Halo
I am not making this up I actually read this comics I just don't remember the names of the comics and my memories are vague but I remember most of the story

Darth Halo
I really meant to quote my friend he is not a real star wars fan. All I know is that these movies are awesome. Personally I think AOTC was good. I didn't like PM too much But ROTS was great I just wish it would touched on more subjects.

Darth Halo
Remember ST came out before SW. I am not saying it is fully based on it but the environment ST is in SW takes it to another level.

Mist
Originally posted by Darth Halo
I don't know if any one has followed what happened after ROTJ. But I picked little snippets here and there and discovered that there is plenty of material to make another trilogy or at least another movie. I got this info from Darkhorse Comics. But Luke joins the Dark Side to get rid of the emperor. What do I mean well the comic books say that Vader didn't kill palpitine but a clone. It also mentions that the sith lord is a spirit looking for a stronger body to inhabit. Leia and Han Have twins (do you smell coincedence?) Luke trains them. This is just off some things I read in the comics. if anyone knows anything please help me to understand more but I still think there should be another SW something at least the chronicles of Vader maybe but I need more SW

these are just books and comics to fill the time between watching one movie and the nextstick out tongue

theyre not based on ep7,8,9...they arent gonna happen. just buy the books if you wanna read about all of it.

ESP07
I think someone is schizophrenic wacko

Darth Halo
Well i guess you can call time fillers in order to wait until these too far spaced apart movies finally come full circle. I mean honestly I think the stories should been more explanatory if GL has his movies spaced apart

Delta 62
The Palpatine that Vader killed was the real one. The clone Emperor was the one that Luke faced in the Dark Horse comics.

A new trilogy couldn't be made based off events in the years following Episode VI. To fit with the actors' ages they'd have to start with the New Jedi Order..which would be skipping 20 years of major events.

Darth Halo
Why do I sense a disturbance in the force about another movie. I sense that maybe people were disappointed with ROTS and don't want more SW because of fear that GL would probably destroy the stories

Darth Halo
Hey Delta do you know the titles of the series and where I can get them. I have been looking all over to find them again.

Ken Kenobi
Wow Darth Halo, are you setting a record for most posts in a row by one person? Put everything in one post, or edit afterwards.

Multiple posts is considered spamming and it's annoying.

Darth Halo
I wouldn't talk KEN I see your HELLO MY NAME IS KEN KENOBI is everywhere and I am trying to get info on some things and input about more SW movies. I am new to this s#$% so please have some consideration there. Plus before I even joined I saw how people were squabbling about things I have read and things that are true and not true. Plus I don't like paragraphs and when other people read I am sure they want to be quick about reading things also. so other people probably don't like paragraphs.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Darth Halo
I wouldn't talk KEN I see your HELLO MY NAME IS KEN KENOBI is everywhere and I am trying to get info on some things and input about more SW movies. I am new to this s#$% so please have some consideration there. Plus before I even joined I saw how people were squabbling about things I have read and things that are true and not true. Plus I don't like paragraphs and when other people read I am sure they want to be quick about reading things also. so other people probably don't like paragraphs.

My posts are everywhere, but I keep it all together and I don't spam.

Watch how you speak though, it's just a friendly reminder to keep things more organized. I'm just doing my job as a moderator.

Mist
laughing out loud nice sig there kennystick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.