Additions to EpIII DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delta 62
Episode III is fantastic, in my opinion, but for the DVD there's a few minor changes I suggest should be made. The main one would be the music when Vader leads the death squad into the Temple. The Imperial March MUST play, not the music that was present. It was good music for clones fighting..but not for that.

Second, possibly adding a short scene or two where Anakin slaughters several Jedi before heading for the Council room where the Younglings are hiding. I'd like to see Anakin with Sith eyes more often also..

I know there's more to The Duel than was shown, and if anyone has seen the Return of Vader video on the OT bonus DVD, or the Pixel Magic trailer they'll know what I'm talking about. These may already be in the deleted scenes on the DVD though.

I seriously doubt George would do this..but what would be great if he'd add the alternate ending that was featured in the game. Although much better of course. But to do this and the Temple scene I mentioned would require him to go back and film a little more..which won't happen. Perhaps if enough people support these suggestions..they could somehow be brought to his attention.

darkjedi132
I agree with you 100%! great thoughts Delta

astrofan428
You have to remember that if anything is added, it will have to be something that they filmed originally.

vader519
Yeah, GL is not going to amke any changes to the movie at all. I would have loved to hear the imperial march too, but the music was not bad at all.

astrofan428
Yeah, what is there isnt going to change, best he will do is add little things like with the previous episodes.

darkjedi132
great ideas tho.

DenKi
I wanna See Yoda get in his Pod and leave everything behind, when he goes to that Planet to Hide...

robakin
qui gonn ghost would be nice!!

Lazerlike42
If they can get Liam to change his mind agree to do it between now and then yeah

Batman316
the Qui Gon scenes were already done wern't they? they just ended on the cutting room floor

Lazerlike42
It doesn't matter if it's already filmed the actor can always say no you can't use that, have a contract dispute or whatnot.... I'm not 100% sure but that does seem to be the very general consensus.

Some guy said it was confirmed but he never posted a source.

tpaquin
Originally posted by vader519
Yeah, GL is not going to amke any changes to the movie at all. I would have loved to hear the imperial march too, but the music was not bad at all. I thought the music at the end was perfect. Darth VAder hadn't become the cold, heartless thing that he eventually becomes, and thus, he is still in a state of tragic anguish.

Darth_Vader05
Well if you want to here the Imperial March just watch The Empire Stikes Back because it is in every seen.

Bubbapilot
Has anyone seen the digital and the non-digital versions? Is there any difference. We have a digial theater here, but the non-digital theater is much more comfortable. I want to know if it is worth the trouble when I go again.

tpaquin
word on the street is that there's no difference

JediMasterRetro
I think it could do with something the LOTOR extended edition with Qui Gons ghost and the other stuff mention I dont think the imperial marh music was used since it wernt the imperial army then and it anit till the end

The Biker Scout
awesome thoughts and definately I agree with the Qui Gon Voive over...cool posts.

mephistodesigns
Originally posted by Lazerlike42
It doesn't matter if it's already filmed the actor can always say no you can't use that, have a contract dispute or whatnot.... I'm not 100% sure but that does seem to be the very general consensus.

Some guy said it was confirmed but he never posted a source.

agreeing to and then filming a scene already allow the filmmaker to use the footage. it was cut for time in the last few moments before shipping out the film. Lucasfilm has already said the 5-6 scenes cut will be re-edited INTO the film upon its DVD release. This includes the Qui-gon scene and senate petition scene with Mon Mothma and the other senators we have figures of, but never saw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.