Canderous versus Jango

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Ho ho, this will be interesting. The two have the best weapons and armor, but no preptime.

Human Vader
ordo heavy repeating blaster owns the dual balster pistols jango has.

although jango can fly and he has all those wrist attacthments. in the end i think canderous would use the hrbr to blow jango away

Darth_Janus
Well, Jango is a scrapper and very manuerverable. But Canderous has implants, more experience, and better armor. Plus a mean ass Mandalorian Repeater that speaks loud violence. I would say it could go either way, but Canderous has the raw advantage, especially in close.

Fishy
Canderous...

More fighting experience, grew up in wars trained his entire life to fight wars, and became the most famous bounty hunter in the outer rim. Thats something in that time when you see how many there are, later on he becomes Mandalore and he's damn powerful and good with a blaster.

Canderous takes this because of experience.

Wanderer259
If there's anything in this fight that gives Jango the advantage, it's his jetpack and the sheer amount of weaponry he has. If the going gets rough, and it will, he can always jet away and fire off a nice rocket towards Canderous' face. That, coupled with his ability to use those twin blaster pistols and his various hidden weapons and gauntlet attachments, especially compared to Canderous' single heavy repeater, possible blaster pistol, and possible vibroblade, we're talking one mean mother of a man.

Of course, Canderous actually fought in wars, lead the Mandalorians as a whole, was a bad bounty hunter in his own right, and will flat out take Jango in a melee fight.

The only way Jango can win this is if he outsmarts and outmanuevers Canderous, and with the heavy repeater, the latter option will be harder than it sounds.

Fishy
He can fly away but that won't do him any good, he only has one rocket so that only lasts a limited time and like you said outmaneuvering is almost impossible..

Jango may be good, but he's not that good.

Darth Revan33
Jango fought in a war against Jedi too. Not nearly as much as Canderous but Jango still killed a lot of Jedi single handedly. Even one trained by Dooku. It would be really close, but I would say Jango would barely win.

Darth L. Dipsit
I don't know.
I'm going to have to go with Canderous on this one - I think he simply could get the job done. Maybe I'm wrong, though...
But Jango kicks BEhind.

Darth_Janus
I like Jango, I really do. I think he has a chance. But I would bet on Canderous first.

Darth L. Dipsit
I think we're in agreement here.

Bobafett34
grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.