How do the Hulk's Pants stay on when he transforms?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
I don't want to seem like a pervert, but have any of you ever wondered how Bruce's pants stay on even after he has turned into the Hulk. I really doubt that there are pants that exist like that and that can stay on for that long after transforming, and fighting a bunch of strong tough guys like himself. When Bruce transforms, everthing goes except his pants, but it is a lot better for him to have pants while fighting than to be completely butt naked while fighting bad guys and saving the earth. That would just be grose. sick huh

kgkg

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Hulk Power
I don't want to seem like a pervert, but have any of you ever wondered how Bruce's pants stay on even after he has turned into the Hulk. I really doubt that there are pants that exist like that and that can stay on for that long after transforming, and fighting a bunch of strong tough guys like himself. When Bruce transforms, everthing goes except his pants, but it is a lot better for him to have pants while fighting than to be completely butt naked while fighting bad guys and saving the earth. That would just be grose. sick huh

He's a scientist so he probably made elastic pants.

Hulk Power
Come on guys. Anymore ideas more theories? What do you think guys?

pr1983
he probably has the whole "unstable molecules" thing that the fantastic four have in their suits...

colossus17
his mutated penis....keeps them from falling..... yes

Scoobless
maybe he wears clown trousers..... that's right....TROUSERS!.... *bloody Americans*

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by colossus17
his mutated penis....keeps them from falling..... yes

I think he means to ask how his pants keep from ripping, like his shirt does.

Truth is, they don't always stay on. In sufficient rage, Savage Hulk can get too big for his britches. There doesn't seem to be a limit to how big he can get, and sometimes the pants just can't keep up.

shaber
Amazingly his purple trousers and traveller's cheques survived the friction of falling through the Earth's atmosphere

ImmortalOne
YEah...
What IF HuLK wAS NuDE ??
I wOUld Puke On my ComPUTeer scrEEn RIGHT NOW !!!

Zatch_Bell
Have no clue.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
YEah...
What IF HuLK wAS NuDE ??
I wOUld Puke On my ComPUTeer scrEEn RIGHT NOW !!!

hysterical laughing

ImmortalOne
I mean........... Its GOTTA be HuGE !!! AnD nasTY aNd Im A maN !!!

Hulk Power
I mean........... Its GOTTA be HuGE !!! AnD nasTY aNd Im A maN !!!

laughing sick laughing sick hysterical puke That is nasty but funny.

Zod4Life
This is one thing I've always wanted to know.How can a man that is 6 ft have pants on when he transforms into a 15 ft monster?

house
i figure the hulk would b well hung stick out tongue

grey fox
The answer to that particular question is no one wants to see a giant irradiated wang quite simple

Zod4Life
Agreed.

Scoobless
maybe he's angry all the time because the radiation made it shrink/fall off

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Scoobless
maybe he's angry all the time because the radiation made it shrink/fall off

laughing I never thought of it like that but it could be. Maybe when he transforms into the Hulk, his penis dissapears but when he turns back to Bruce, it grows back. sick

Zod4Life
That's gross and nasty.

Hulk Power
I know it is but it could be true. You never know.

ImmortalOne
What ABOUT THE PUBIC HAIR !!!???
THIS TOPIC IS NUTS !!

WHAT ABOUT HIS NUTS ??

IT'll BE HUGE !!!

WHAT IS HIS ROD WAS CURVED ??

EEEWWW....

Hulk Power
You'd like that wouldn't you?

olympian
He asked Mr fantastic for a complete line of elastic cloathing.

He aint no fool, he got connections you see.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by olympian
He asked Mr fantastic for a complete line of elastic cloathing.

He aint no fool, he got connections you see.

laughing It could be. Maybe he asked Thing for a few pairs of pants since they are the same size.

olympian
Except Thing likes `em shorts more wink its for the dames.

Hulk Power
laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
What ABOUT THE PUBIC HAIR !!!???
THIS TOPIC IS NUTS !!

WHAT ABOUT HIS NUTS ??

IT'll BE HUGE !!!

WHAT IS HIS ROD WAS CURVED ??

EEEWWW....

laughing out loud

GuitarBunny
I don't want to seem like a pervert, but have any of you ever wondered how Bruce's pants stay on even after he has turned into the Hulk. I really doubt that there are pants that exist like that and that can stay on for that long after transforming, and fighting a bunch of strong tough guys like himself. When Bruce transforms, everthing goes except his pants, but it is a lot better for him to have pants while fighting than to be completely butt naked while fighting bad guys and saving the earth. That would just be grose. sick huh would you rather them fall off? stick out tongue

Hulk Power
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
would you rather them fall off? stick out tongue

Hell no! I like the Hulk because he's bad ass but I don't like him that way. Though you would probably like it if his pants did fall off. big grin

GuitarBunny
big green balls confused

nah.....

Hulk Power
It's not about the color, it's about the size.

Freaky Zeeky
I think his pants is elastic or somein.

ImmortalOne
WHAT ABOUT THE SMELL !!!!

EEWWWW !!!

GuitarBunny
WHAT ABOUT THE SMELL !!!!

EEWWWW !!! sick

Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
I think his pants is elastic or somein. could be......he must have brought 'em in GAP glare

colossus17
you guys are sick.....

olympian
you guys are sick.....

.........but Betty appreciates all the ideas.

Iron Carnage
you guys are sick perverts! Thinking about what the hulk looks like naked! >_<

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Iron Carnage
you guys are sick perverts! Thinking about what the hulk looks like naked! >_<

I don't blame them for wondering how I look naked. I mean what can I say, I'm green, pumped and tall. Of course everyone is going to be curious about how I look naked. (just kidding) stick out tongue

Nevermind

Hold you doubt that size-changing pants would exist yet you think that a man turning into a huge green thing after being exposed to radiation isn't? Whatever.

cking
maybe Bruce went to big and tall store and got pants that is a one size fits all.

comic wizard
the reason hulks pants dont rip off is because bruce banner created pants that are unrippable why because his pants have ripped off before.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by comic wizard
the reason hulks pants dont rip off is because bruce banner created pants that are unrippable why because his pants have ripped off before.

That doesn't explain much. You're supposed to say how he created them. What they are made of.

CorderaMitchell
They are from hulk's very dna, or from a sample of reed richards, or both!

Flying High
if he found pants that were unrippable....then how wouldnt he be able to find shirts that were...you'd think there would be a shirt to match...

Hulk Power
I'd kind of suck if he wore a shirt because when he has no shirt, he looks more intimidating.

Flying High
you just liek staring at his chest stick out tongue

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Flying High
you just liek staring at his chest stick out tongue

Me? Starring at his chest? I'm not gay.

Flying High
ho hum.....sarcasm....sarcasm....

Hulk Power
Okay......sure.......what ever you say........ confused big grin

havok801125
maybe the pants cost to much so he couldn't afford to buy the shirts to go with them

NoFate007
That's Levi's for you

Hulk Power
Just imagine how much money he spends on buying clothes. Every time he turns into the Hulk he ruins his clothes. Therefore he must be buying new clothes all the time. It must be very expensive. I guess that would be the bad thing about being the Hulk.

NoFate007
Yeah, THAT'D be the bad thing...not the insane loss of control for your psychotic destructive powers...your potential of being killed by people, including the army...uh...lol

Hulk Power
Originally posted by NoFate007
Yeah, THAT'D be the bad thing...not the insane loss of control for your psychotic destructive powers...your potential of being killed by people, including the army...uh...lol

What the f**k? That's what makes up the Hulk. His destructiveness and uncontrollable anger. Those things aren't bad because that is PART of his character. Besides, how the hell is he going to get killed by PEOPLE? I'd understand if you said other super heroes but PEOPLE? What the hell can a person do to him? Oh and the military can't kill him. If they were able to kill him then they would have done it a long time ago. Though he is still alive, therefore the military can't kill him.

Jargon343
If Batman could figure out what the Hulk/Doomsdays shorts are made out of, he could be the universes most powerful hero.

Hulk Power
What do you mean? I don't get it....

Mindship
Okay, I've read all the "real-world" reasons why Hulk manages to keep his pants on (eg, me no wanna see Big Green Thingie), so now I'm gonna try for a "comic-world" reason.
If you'll notice, the Hulk's legs are relatively small compared to the growth undergone by his upper body. That is, they do get bigger, but not to the extent that his upper body expands. Ergo, his pants don't experience the same degree of stress as his shirts or shoes do.
And if you buy that, I have a bridge I'd like to sell ya...

kash$king
when the hulk goes back into bruce his pants are blue on the game the incredable hulk alltament destrouciton sorry for my spelling on the cover to the game the hulks pants are purple and when hese bruce there blue that must mean when there pruple there underwear.

Hulk Power
I don't think they're purple man. They're always blue...never in the game are they purple. You must be mistaken...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.