So where did it rank for you guys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

((The_Anomaly))
where did ROTS rank of the 6, was it your fav or not?

((The_Anomaly))
i personally still like ROTJ the best, i dunno, theres something about Jedi that i love...

Lazerlike42
I voted for 1st, but I see it as tied for first

Lazerlike42
with ROTJ

moviejunkie23
its close between TESB and Sith
Its definatley first place for prequals and i like it better than ROTJ and ANH

DeVi| D0do
4th...

ESB
ANH
ROTJ
ROTS
AOTC
TPM

Lana
Right now it's tied for second place with ANH (ESB is still and always will be first). It might stay at second or get kicked down to 3rd, I'll have to see it a few more times before saying for sure.

Lazerlike42
ROTJ/ROTS
ESB
AOTC
TPM
ANH

((The_Anomaly))
yea i was not sure if i liked it the best after seeing it once, i saw it again tonight (almost just got back from seeing it) and i maintain that its good, i ALMOST wanna say its tied for first, but ROTJ...its always been my fav, its hard to get over that. although Sith definitly was the most exciting of all the SW movies, and had the best duels overall...

there is just somehting about how everything comes full circle in Jedi that i love...it will always be my fav..

jrodslam
TESB is my all time favorite Star Wars movie. ROTJ was second, but I think that ROTS took the second slot. I plan on seeing ep3 again sometime this week. Who knows, it just might tie for that #1 slot.

Spectr4L
I voted RotS as being the second best under the criteria of how excited I was after seeing it. ESB naturally gets first place in that regard...

astrofan428
1. Sith
1.5 Empire
2. New Hope
3. Clones
4. Jedi
5. Menace

I may have posted that different somewhere, but I am never sure about Jedi and Clones so those often flip flop.

NoFate007

mtryder
1. tied- Sith
1. tied- Empire
3. RotJ
4. ANH
5. TPM
6. AOTC

tlbauerle
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
4th...

ESB
ANH
ROTJ
ROTS
AOTC
TPM

? Is it me or did you just flop AOTC and TPM? I agreed before when AOTC was last...maybe I'm off my rocker.

jango fatt
1. ROTJ
2. ESB
3. ROTS
4. ANH
5. AOTC
6. TPM

Y-chromo kid
1st. ESB
2nd. ANH
3rd. ROTS
4th. ROTJ
5th. TPM
6th. AOTC

Those dratted love scenes in AOTC sent it to the bottom for me. Far more irritating than Jar Jar. ESB and ANH are seamless. Luke vs Vadar and the Emperor = THE best scenes in Star Wars for me, better than Ani, Palps and Mace (though I love order 66). Perhaps a new thread: what is the best scene in the series?

Pogel
1. ESB
2. ANH
3. ROTS
4. TMP
5. ROTJ
6. AOTC

(it isn't fair, one's gotta win, one's gotta loose)

@F1
I think everyone is still buzzing from ROTS, so its un-fair to judge this early.
Empire is still my fav, the ROTS will probabily be 2nd, as like the darker side to the stories.

DarkYoda
1. Revenge Of The Sith

2. The Empire Strikes Back, Return Of The Jedi (tie)

3. A New Hope

4. Attack Of The Clones

5. The Phantom Menace

jon84
1.Empire Strikes Back
2.Revenge of The Sith
3.Return of The Jedi
4.A New Hope
5.Attack of The Clones
6.The Phantom Menace

ApolloX
1.Revenge of the Sith
2.Return of the Jedi
3.Empire Strikes Back
4.A New Hope
5.Attack of The Clones
6.The Phantom Menace

LLG
If I were to rank it
1: Revenge of the Sith/Return of the Jedi (tied)
2: Empire Strikes Back
3: Attack of the Clones
4: A New Hope
5: The Phantom Menace

revolution_man
i agree with @FI...its too early to judge...i mean we're comparing this movie with complete classics...these movies changed the face of filmaking..i dont think you can possibly compare them....

1. ESB
2. ANH
3. ROTJ
4. ROTS
5. AOTC
6. TPM

LLG
I'll make a rank separately.

Old Trilogy:
1: Return of the Jedi
2: Empire Strikes Back
3: A New Hope

New Trilogy
1: Revenge of the Sith
2: Attack of the Clones
3: The Phantom Menace

Prod
IT was MY favorite movie EVER!!!yes

yes...that good big grin

LandoSpeeder2
1. ROTS

2. TESB

3. AOTC (you probably think I'm crazy but I think AOTC rocks!)

4. ANH

5. ROTJ

6. TPM

((The_Anomaly))
well, still a lot of people are saying it is the best....

intresting...

phinney6
ROTS
ESB
ROTJ
AOTC
ANH
TPM

(in order)

ragesRemorse
How can people rank this movie over the first three? The action was probably the best out of all. It diddnt have the best action sequences but the best overall action. When i was watching rots i felt as though i was being illusioned with this giant curtain of eye candy, though the eye candy was good, i was left empty on the story and character aspects. I was really dissapointed that we diddnt get to see inside of anakin and obi wans character more. It was a fun movie, but it probably had the least amount of subject matter out of the 6, but it was presented well , and kept decent pace, which is why i think many people were fooled into thinking this movies was better than it is.

The Ones
1. Revenge of the Sith

2. Empire Strikes Back

3. Attack of the Clones

4. Return of the Jedi

5. The Phantom Menace

6. A New Hope

Torik_Shai
I said 2nd.

1st: The Empire Strikes back
2nd: Revenge of the Sith
3rd: A New Hope
4th: Attack of the Clones
5th: Return of the Jedi
6th: The Phantom Menace

lucasfilm
Originally posted by Lazerlike42
ROTJ/ROTS
ESB
AOTC
TPM
ANH

i believe most of you will agree with me, but:
WHAT THE HELL????
phantom menace BETTER than A NEW HOPE???
WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?
anh may be the BEST one....

DeVi| D0do
indeed... that has to be the worst order ever!

blink

jrodslam
Thats why its called opinion my friends. To each his own.

splintercell
1)RETURN OF THE JEDI
2)REVENGE OF THE SITH
3)EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
4)ATTACK OF THE CLONES
5)A NEW HOPE
6)THE PHANTOM MENACE

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by jrodslam
Thats why its called opinion my friends. To each his own.

indeed... it's just something I'll never understand

cool

zachrivard
i like to think of the movies as 2 different storys in ANH it built up to ESB and that built up to ROTJ which made ROJT the best
in TPM it built the story/plot to AOTC which made ROTS the best movie because it tied up all the loose ends plus the effects were awesome

1)REVENGE OF THE SITH
2)RETURN OF THE JEDI
3)EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
4)ATTACK OF THE CLONES
5)A NEW HOPE
6)THE PHANTOM MENACE

EHmasterJedi
Best of the prequils by far, better than ROTJ in action but emotion and feeling i have to rank ROTJ over ROTS

ANH
ESB
ROTJ
ROTS
TPM
AOTC (SUCKS!) lol

EHmasterJedi
Originally posted by lucasfilm
i believe most of you will agree with me, but:
WHAT THE HELL????
phantom menace BETTER than A NEW HOPE???
WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?
anh may be the BEST one....

Even worse AOTC better than both ANH and TPM, BLAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH jezz thats just retarded lol how! LOL, o well i wont say anymore "to each his own" LOL... BARRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFF

((The_Anomaly))
well this is my order:

ROTJ
ROTS
ESB
AOTC
TPM
ANH

The Ones
dude AOTC was so much better than ANH! TPM was better than ANH. AOTC was better than TPM. ROTS is the BEST star wars film. ANH is the WORST. people always go on that they "love anh cause it started it all" and "it changed film making for the better". true but what about the actual film. THAT SUCKED!

Torik_Shai
Honestly, I don't see what everyone likes so much about ROTJ. The whole film just seems a little... off. Han and Leia don't seem like themselves. The ewoks beating the Imperials is just silly. The beginning has no form of action whatsoever. The only good things it has going for it are the space battle (which has now been topped), and the relationships among Luke, Vader, and the Emperor (which I'll admit have been strentghened by ROTS).

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by The Ones
dude AOTC was so much better than ANH! TPM was better than ANH. AOTC was better than TPM. ROTS is the BEST star wars film. ANH is the WORST. people always go on that they "love anh cause it started it all" and "it changed film making for the better". true but what about the actual film. THAT SUCKED!
Are you serious? I could not disagree more!

dude AOTC was so NOT better the ANH! TPM was NOT better than ANH. AOTC was NOT better than TPM. ROTS is NOT the best star wars film. ANH is NOT the worst. People love ANH because it is a good film. IT DOES NOT SUCK!

Originally posted by Torik_Shai
Honestly, I don't see what everyone likes so much about ROTJ. The whole film just seems a little... off. Han and Leia don't seem like themselves. The ewoks beating the Imperials is just silly. The beginning has no form of action whatsoever. The only good things it has going for it are the space battle (which has now been topped), and the relationships among Luke, Vader, and the Emperor (which I'll admit have been strentghened by ROTS).
ROTJ is the worst of the OT. I still think it's a good film despite its flaws though. And still takes 3rd in my ranks...

I think the space battle in ROTJ is still the best though...

I just watched Empire Strikes Back again today and am still 100% convinced it will forever be my favourite SW film and one of my favourite films of all time. I think it achieves a level of darkness even ROTS doesn't despite what others believe. I know a lot of bad shit happens in ROTS, but ESB takes place when the Empire has been in force for over twenty years! We see Vader murder his own men. We see Vader capture and almost kill BOTH of our heroes! At the end we learn one of the most terrible truths ever! And we are left with barely a glimmer of hope...

go watch it again... it is truly amazing.

andres31
For me is better to maintain the categories of the first and second trilogy before making any list from best to worse. ROTS is the best of the new ones and ROTJ for my tastes is a little better than ESB. If i have no remedy and needs to list all movies from best to the worst here is my list
1. ROTS / ROTJ
2. ESB
3. TPM
4. AOTC
5. TPM
6. TNH

BlackC@t
I like Revenge of The Sith the most. I think it's the best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.