Juggernaut VS. Hulk VS. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
I think that this would be the ultimate fight in terms of strength. Each character is incredibly powerful in their own way. Juggernaut is extremely powerful because of that gem of his. Hulk has the ability to get bigger and stronger the madder he gets and the accelerated healing factor. Then there's Doomsday, the guy that is virtually indestructible. Every time he gets killed, he comes back to life stronger than before. I honestly think that Hulk would win and I'm not just saying this because I am a big fan but because his power is practically unlimited. I also think that if hulk does win, it wouldn't be an easy victory for him. The fight would be really close between them all. Anyways what do you think. Who do you think will win in this fight of the power houses?flex

armandovalles
Hulk would be the first one to fall because Juggernaut is immune to pain and getting knocked out and Doomsday, every time he is killed he comes right back.

whirlysplat
Deja vu anyone

Hulk Power
Originally posted by armandovalles
Hulk would be the first one to fall because Juggernaut is immune to pain and getting knocked out and Doomsday, every time he is killed he comes right back.

That doesn't mean anything just because Juggernaut is immune to pain. Hulk gets stronger and bigger as he gets madder. Besides, Hulk's strength has practically no limit. I'm sorry but I strongly disagree with you on this one. I think that Juggernaut would be that first one to fall. In the end it would be Hulk and Doomsday going at it. sad

Bialaska
Hulk went down to a hit in the groin by a man at maximum human strength, but not superstrength. Hulk might be the strongest, but he's the one with least toughness.

Personally I vote for Doomsday. Just keeps coming back again and again and again, each time stronger and at some point even Hulk must rest. To handle Juggernaut, after getting killed the 718th time, it probably evolves so it has telepathy, whaps the helmet of Juggs and mindfries him into a vegetable.

armandovalles
yea thats what i think too. Hulk would go out first. Then Juggernaut would kille doomsday hundreds and hundreds of times until Doomsy finally learns the only way to beat Juggs is to use telepathy.

IRTMU-Dragon
Ya, doomsday wouldnt be able to really do crap to Juggernaut but throw him around and slam him into stuff, but he could probably kill Hulk.

Yah, juggernaut is the only problem seeing as hows hes virtually immune to everything, lol, But I dont know if hed actually be able to kill Doomsday, hed just be able to withstand all his attacks.

Kento
Hulk dies. Juggy, and Doomy battle forever. Neither kills the other, and neither KO's the other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.