Hi! I'm new he...yeah you've heard it before...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Well, I like movies and I am writing several scripts right now so I figured you Genuses would be a perfect source to perfect my scripts.

Just skimming over this Message Board...I can tell there are a lot of quality members here. I am going to enjoy this place.

Warning: I am a verteran poster and I am a master debator. big grin

I will argue a point for pages if it is worth debating. This is the only negative thing that other posters have expressed to me in the past...most give up on their debates with me because they don't have enough will. (I could control their minds if I had the force...:dancesmile

Anyway, I look foreward to my interaction with the members here.

and a Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! for good measure.

Storm
Originally posted by dadudemon
Warning: I am a verteran poster and I am a master debator. big grin

I will argue a point for pages if it is worth debating. This is the only negative thing that other posters have expressed to me in the past...most give up on their debates with me because they don't have enough will. (I could control their minds if I had the force...:dancesmile

Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

We' ll see stick out tongue

Darth Mantis
Welcome

Morning_Glory
wave hello

hayden's minx
Hello there.

Wonderman
Great to meet you. There are a lot of interesting topics and people on this Message Board. Using the search feature in the forum you are in will show you topics already posted; apart from scanning forums for current topics. Enjoy bringing up anything available, as I'm sure we will all enjoy your own contributions.
The comic section welcomes you. lol. Have an amazing day!
laughing I can eat pizza with my left hand

ladygrim
howdy wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.