Anthrax!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
These guys ****ing rock. Its weird all of the sudden I'm Getting into all this 80's thrash metal. The Song Belly of The Beast it Awsome.

Afro Cheese
Anthrax are great, they were like the 2nd metal band I got into. I only have one of their albums though, Among The Living.

Also their collab with Public Enemy is excellent.

hh?
that collab with PE was great^

davemcclain_666
i hate anthrax!!!!!!

Filth
They rock!!!

davemcclain_666
they suck so bad!!

ESP07
They were great. Their newer stuff blows

tabby999
i got asked but couldn't answer this question. one of the guys i know saw a poster of Anthrax and he swore it had Serj from SOAD. did he ever do any work with them?

oh and all of the Anthrax i've heard is killer

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by tabby999
i got asked but couldn't answer this question. one of the guys i know saw a poster of Anthrax and he swore it had Serj from SOAD. did he ever do any work with them?

oh and all of the Anthrax i've heard is killer
It's probably the beard. Scott Ian and Serj shared the same type of extra-long beard, except for the mustache part. I used to say you could tell when a photo or video clip was taken in time by the length and color of Scott Ian's beard.

SlipknoT
I'm going to see them in June

StinkFist462
i like them.

cad
sorry not heard of them.

Maya Zurak
I like 'em ..
i listen them since i'm 10 years old. big grin

el_barto
My dad was Scott Ians guitar teck for a long time, he was with them when they played with Metalica and stuff.

PVS
imho one of the best metal bands ever

Slay
Originally posted by el_barto
My dad was Scott Ians guitar teck for a long time, he was with them when they played with Metalica and stuff.
REALLY!? eek!Originally posted by PVS
imho one of the best metal bands ever Exactly.

Alpha Centauri
I can tolerate them, not too big a fan though.

-AC

el_barto
Originally posted by Slay
REALLY!? eek!

No lies, when like one of the tours ended Scott put all this stuff in a box and said my dad could take anything he wants, he took Scott's guitar strap and he still has it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.