What do you smoke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Electrocat
smokin' Happy Dance

Kosta
I smoke salmon

Electrocat
cool is it good

Kosta
yeah man

Electrocat
how do you smoke salmon

Electrocat
oh i get it... funny.

Kosta
yeah I know, I'm full of funny jokes no expression... big grin

Electrocat
Yeah. Do you smoke beef too

Kosta
On occasion. salmon is better

Syren
Oh dear god roll eyes (sarcastic)

I smoke cigarettes... used to smoke weed but realised I actually need my brain cells happy

IceWithin
cigarettes

Originally posted by Syren

I smoke cigarettes... used to smoke weed but realised I actually need my brain cells happy

laughing

Syren
I thank you eyes

IceWithin
I..say no problem no expression stick out tongue

Fionnuala
I don't smoke no expression

Kagome2005
I don't smoke either.

IceWithin
then why bother posting confused

BakaXero
i smoked chips once no expression

ApolloX
I smoke nothing.

smoker4
Rocks

http://www.coattails.net/upload/tyrone_biggums.jpg

Storm
Nothing.

cindy8219
Nothing for me.

Pandemoniac
I roll my own smokes, 3/4'th heavy Java tobacco is my brand.
A bit expensive, but makes the best cigarettes ever!

Syren
Originally posted by IceWithin
then why bother posting confused

Because the poll also specifies 'nothing' wink

Alpha Centauri

Yeah hahaha.

Coz you don't need lungs and all that either, I guess.

Why switch from a better drug, that actually has an effect and is damn near harmless, to one that does NOTHING for you except damage health severely?

Genuine question.

-AC

Syren
I basically meant that the weed I was smoking, in the amounts I was smoking it, was having a noticeable effect on my daily life. I was slower and my vocabulary levels dropped, so I stopped smoking it erm I was perfectly happy to continue smoking cigarettes as, although I am aware of the dangers, they do not affect my focus and energy.

BackFire
I smoke nothing, and don't plan to start up anytime soon.

Syren
Good for you BF thumb up

BackFire
Yep. Cigarettes are nasty, and pot is too expensive.

Pandemoniac
Clever, starting smoking is just about the dumbest thing to do... I'm quitting it soon

Alpha Centauri
I basically meant that the weed I was smoking, in the amounts I was smoking it, was having a noticeable effect on my daily life. I was slower and my vocabulary levels dropped, so I stopped smoking it erm I was perfectly happy to continue smoking cigarettes as, although I am aware of the dangers, they do not affect my focus and energy.

Why not just calm down the weed smoking?

You'd regain focus and energy, save health by the bucketload, save money by the bucketload. In the long run.

Why switch to something more expensive? In more ways than one.

-AC

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by BackFire
Yep. Cigarettes are nasty, and pot is too expensive.

Just visit The Netherlands here if you need pot! Even a goodie2shoes like me has 3 friends growing that stuff in respectable amounts in their attics. Shit, it's even legal to have a few plants of it in your garden here!

Syren
I never said I switched... I've smoked since I was about 11. I started smoking weed at about 15 and decided, after a year or so, that I couldn't handle it. I never actually switched from weed to cigarettes confused

Fionnuala
11??...but your lungs..confused

Alpha Centauri
I'm just saying, if you care enough about something like focus and energy to stop using a substance, I would assume you care as much about your actual lifespan condition and stop smoking regular cigarettes also.

-AC

Syren
I know... I started high school at 11 and started smoking just after that erm I wish I hadn't but I buckled under peer pressure. Quite pathetic and not the sort of thing I tend to do now, but it is a decade later roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh well, you live, you learn.

Syren
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I'm just saying, if you care enough about something like focus and energy to stop using a substance, I would assume you care as much about your actual lifespan condition and stop smoking regular cigarettes also.

-AC

I guess... but it's basically down to the fact that lesser energy and focus are things I recognise in the here and now, I don't think I'll truly feel the effects of smoking cigarettes until the day my doctor tells me my lungs are screwed erm It's sad, but I smoke. Don't ride me too hard for that, please.

Alpha Centauri
I guess... but it's basically down to the fact that lesser energy and focus are things I recognise in the here and now, I don't think I'll truly feel the effects of smoking cigarettes until the day my doctor tells me my lungs are screwed erm It's sad, but I smoke. Don't ride me too hard for that, please.

I'm not, just asking.

You are aware that it's killing you though right?

So if you're aware of that, why continue? Out of curiousity.

-AC

Syren
I can't answer that. Anything I use as an excuse for smoking would be ridiculed by those who don't, simple.

All I know is that I smoke, I don't particularly want to quit, I know it's dangerous but obviously I don't care. That must be it, I don't care. What else would you like me to say in my defence??

BackFire
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I'm not, just asking.

You are aware that it's killing you though right?

So if you're aware of that, why continue? Out of curiousity.

-AC

Addiction, AC

Syren
There is that BF, but I think it's kind of a lame excuse on it's own... smoking's definitely psychological and people who say they can't stop, because they get stressed without cigarettes or whatever, are IMO being a little weak. I think that if someone wants to stop smoking, they can. Will power, determination and a driven want to actually quit, these are the things a person needs. I don't want to quit.

Kharhmah
I dont smoke anything. smart

Alpha Centauri
That's what confuses me though.

Why do you not WANT to quit? Why did you consciously stop smoking a harmless substances on the basis that it lowered focus, yet knowingly smoke aware of the fact that it's killing you?

I'm not riding you. I'm just curious.

-AC

BackFire
Addiction is more then just making people think they can't quit or whatever.

Addiction will change your brain and cause you to think the way you do - "I don't want to quit".

Jackie Malfoy
Nothering I am glad to say I am clean!jm

Syren
yes Golly, this is difficult.

You are both right, but I don't feel I should be justifying the entire 'smoking nation' here...

I guess, from that point of view, I am addicted. No denial there. And AC, weed is just as harmful because most people smoke it with rolling tobacco (or cigarettes, depending on preference), therefore they are still getting the effects of tar and nicotine. Also, most weed smokers smoke a huge amount, whereas in the last year or so I have cut down to about 10 cigarettes a day. Mainly because of a job I had where I worked as a school librarian and didn't want the children smelling the smoke on me erm

Alpha Centauri
yes Golly, this is difficult.

You are both right, but I don't feel I should be justifying the entire 'smoking nation' here...

I guess, from that point of view, I am addicted. No denial there. And AC, weed is just as harmful because most people smoke it with rolling tobacco (or cigarettes, depending on preference), therefore they are still getting the effects of tar and nicotine. Also, most weed smokers smoke a huge amount, whereas in the last year or so I have cut down to about 10 cigarettes a day. Mainly because of a job I had where I worked as a school librarian and didn't want the children smelling the smoke on me erm

Weed isn't just as harmful, fact.

The fact that people add a harmful substance to it just makes it more harmful.

Taking anything in drastically high doses is bad but doing so with weed and doing so with tobacco is different.

You didn't answer my above question though.

Why do you not WANT to quit? Why did you consciously stop smoking a harmless substances on the basis that it lowered focus, yet knowingly smoke aware of the fact that it's killing you?

-AC

Syren
I said before that I cannot answer that. And yes, you are riding me. I can't answer it, go do some research or something roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alpha Centauri
No need to get snappy, toots.

I was merely asking why you want to do a certain thing.

Chill.

-AC

Syren
Gah! Toots yourself *blows raspberry* disgust

Alpha Centauri
Now now, Toots. Manners.

-AC

Lianslo
I'm high on hugs, not on drugs. smile

Syren
Lame laughing out loud But quite sweet.

Manners, AC? When did I ever claim to have those?

Lianslo
lol, yeah - its lame, but you'll have that sometimes. wink Just my little way of saying I don't smoke anything...cuz...I've grown rather attached to both my lungs and my brain cells.

Alpha Centauri
When did I claim you made that claim, Sy?

I just said manners, implying that you should have them. Tsk tsk.

Raspberries, how very playground of you my precious.

-AC

Syren
I am being petulant. So nyah.

Alpha Centauri
I'm kidding, Sy.

*Hugs.......then sticks 'Kick Me' post-it note to your back*

We're friends.

-AC

Syren
OMFG, they used to try that at school all the fecking time. But I was aware, I was hardcore, and I told my mum.

Bun Bun
i smoke cigerattes once in a while but i neva got addicted

LLG
I don't smoke anything, but my dad does.

Ketchuptome
I dont smoke but I know people that smoke Purple haze. Thats the exclusive shit.
:smoking:

Demarthl
i quit smoking, now i only smoke the blood particles mixed with the air when i cough happy

tabby999
i smoke weed. i used to smoke ciggys but i gave them up. 2 months and counting

shellie
nothing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.