Serious (new) Teen Titans RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mycoreisdark
Serious RPG maens no spamming and staying on the plot. The following characters will need to be filled.

Robin
Raven
BeastBoy
Starfire
Cyborg

Slade
Brother Blood
any other needed villains.

People may play as their made up character aswell as a real one, or as a real one or just as their own.
Please stay committed and follow the plots.

Here's Me:

name:vamp
race:vampire
tem: teen titans
hopelessly in love with:Robin
personality:Funny,Loving,hostile(in some cases),emotional,artsy,gothic
Immortal age:200-something
Hair:shoulder-length,black,shaggy
skin:Pale as snow
nationality:English
plays:electric Guitar
Hobbies:Reading,movies,music,hanging out,sitting in room with dog,target practice,eating pizza,stopping bad guys,trying to figure out confused life,meditating,drawing,making music
Pets: Great Dane (dog type) named Laith

(If possible she doen't drink blood anymore. she takes medicine to allow her to eat normal food, and it lets her live in the daylight, so ,naturally she has a very corrupted sleeping patternsmile)

Height a bit shorter than Robin: so like 5'5?
wears: a mask like Robin's, black and white mini skirt,red top with square neck and bell sleeves, a black cloak like Raven's, and black and grey knee high boots with buckles.

powers:enhanced senses,can fly,sees in the dark,move faster than human eye can see,healing powers,telepathy, telekenesis,powers like Raven's and Starfire's, can change into a blackbird or bat at will

WEAKNESSES:
can't be killed in anyway. Sadness of her past. Affraid of Ladybugs(only the Titans know that.)

shadow12
i'll join

hotsauce6548
I will join as long as you have permission. smile

D@nte
Do you have permission? And please, this is about the second or thirtd Teen Titan RPG made in the Unhoster Role Playing Forum... Would you please stop? I don't understand the difference between this one, and say some other.

Temp3r
name: Bugz
race: Mutated-Ladybug
tem: BWO (Bug World Order)
hates: Teen Titans
personality: Scary, gruesome, insect-like
Hobbies: Hanging out, target practice, eating humans, stopping good guys, meditating
Pets: Human named Galiath
Height: 5'6
wears: A mask like Robin's, red and black wings that act like a shell, a black cloak, and black knee high boots on all legs
powers: Enhanced senses, can fly, sees in the dark, runs at the speed of light, auto-healing, powers of dark and light
WEAKNESSES: Can't be killed in anyway. A harmful side effect of becoming a bug and losing his brother. Affraid of grasshoppers (only the BWO know that)

/end of sarcasm

Your character is like a god...and the whole ladybug thing is not a weakness. Why don't you try changing it into something that could happen to a vampire. You could try making it into something like: she has to feast on blood every week and that is when she becomes 2x stronger but the day after that she is 2x weaker, or something.

RogueGambitdare
Did you ask premission?

hotsauce6548
'Your character is like a god'

I kind of thought the same thing, but if mycore wants it, I guess that's it...

Vidina
I'll join, I'll create the character later

shadow12
lance a young man gifted with the power of both light amd darkness keeps the balance between good and evil and will do whatevr it takes to do so has silver hair red eyes wears a black shirt and pants with a red cloak and has a yin-yang symbol on his forehead

mycoreisdark
Okay you know what Dante? you were once involved in one Mr. Vlad and you abandoned us so you have no right to tell us what to do, OKAY!?!
okay

you guys can join if you promise to keep the plots straight and I'm going to need help with playing the other characters.smile
LOL I know, it's just hard to rp with a vampire super hero, but I think I might add the blood thing in sort of a different way thanks for the idea.stick out tongue

And hey Vidina? if you want you can just be an origianal Titan or villian to save you the time of making one up, just an idea tho.wink

mycoreisdark
Oh wait hang on, Temp3r I noticed that your character is a quite a bit like mine I was wondering if you could adapt it? I don't want to sound like dante or anything but I'd like to have most of the characters pretty different.wink

shadow12
Originally posted by mycoreisdark
Okay you know what Dante? you were once involved in one Mr. Vlad and you abandoned us so you have no right to tell us what to do, OKAY!?!
okay

you guys can join if you promise to keep the plots straight and I'm going to need help with playing the other characters.smile
okay

mycoreisdark
alright cool.

hotsauce6548
Temp3r was being sarcastic when he made that character... he was trying to emphasize the point that your character is uber powerful. (Uber--hehehe)

BaronOBeefDip
I would like to join.
Here's my fancharacter's information-

name:Kage
race: Unknown. She has the head of a wolf, horns of a goat, eyes of a cat, body of a gorilla, arms that are like an eagle's talons, legs of a horse, and the tail of a rattlesnake.
tem: None. She's a longer
hopelessly in love with: No one at the moment.
personality: Angry at the world.
Hair: Green and covers her entire body.
skin: Tan
nationality: Unknown
plays:None
Hobbies: Reading
Pets: A cat named Fluffy.

Vidina
No chance of 2 people with light and dark hey?

BRAYDEN
ill join

name shadow
powers ravens
hair blk
height 5'5
blk cloak with hood no mask
race half human half vampire so he has no temptations of drinking blood
tem none rouge
pm me when u start

Vidina
Namebig grinrake
Racebig grinragon
Tem:Joins Titans early in Rp
Hopelessly in love with:No one (Yet)
Personality:Honorable
DescsadHuman) 5 foot 7, brown spikey hair, tan skin, brown eyes, flame tatto down both arms (Dragon) 7 foot 3, green scales and wings, yellow eyes
Clothes:White shirt, black jeans, white and black jacket
Hobbies:Reading
PowerssadHuman) slightly increased strength, endurance, speed and agility (Dragon) Flight, fire breath, can't talk in this form
Bio:After humans wared on dragons thousands of years ago they fled to another realm, in this time they feel humans can be trusted and they sent Drake, he learned how to go to a human form, has been here for a few years and knows how to act like a normal human, he joins the titans because he feels they could use his help in the events to occur
bit of history there
Weakness:Can be killed like a human in human form, doesn't go dragon unless totally needed
(Wow long)
That good? Pm me when this starts

Vidina
Stupid Smilies Drake, Dragon and : were ment

Dyingstar
so Vidina thx for telling me were everone went ';'

feralboy
Name.jenny
age 16

her power is just like beastboys and she can fly.

hotsauce6548
Has this gotten permssion yet?

Dyingstar
hay yah would it be ok if i make a profile on this forum to join ?

mycoreisdark
yah that's ok. but we still need some of the origianal characters listed in the first post.

feralboy
i'll play raven also

shadow12
i'll play robin too

mycoreisdark
cool. I'll be starfire

so how should this rp start out?

feralboy
ok maybe all the titans are working out

BRAYDEN
Ill play bb as well

mycoreisdark
ok Brayden

now u guys will stay with the rpg and won't ditch right?

lol that happened in the last one

shadow12
i never ditched i even said im not good at starting anything

BRAYDEN
me either

mycoreisdark
ok it's just some people like" used to be RedX" ditched the other one and he was a main character. mad

shadow12
oh k calm down didn't know

shadow12
well i'm waiting to start when you guys r ready

feralboy
raven and the other titans had just got done saving the world once more. raven walked to her room

shadow12
-robin goes to the database and put in new new info about the villan they just beat-

mycoreisdark
lol ok give me ideas on where to start it
we can all compremise the rp setting to what we want so it's more fun

feralboy
~i aready started it~

mycoreisdark
ok but on what though? obstacle course? weight room?

feralboy
~oh~

Vidina
Drake was walking around getting closer to Titan Tower he felt the Titans could use his help in dangers yet to come

hotsauce6548
((Can I join? I won't post my character until I got the O.K. smile ))

shadow12
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
((Can I join? I won't post my character until I got the O.K. smile ))
(yes just no spamming and no getting off topic)

feralboy
raven sat in her room

Vidina
Drake began to run to Titan's Tower

mycoreisdark
(((Titans tower is on an island, it's pretty hard to run all the way tosmile you might want to swim or fly or somethingbig grin))

OH and yes, you can join

Starfire was running the obstacle course, while Robin,Vamp,Cyborg and BB were timing her. Raven was in her room probably reading or meditating.

"To bad Raven's not here." Vamp said.
"She'll come down when she feels like it." Robin answered his friend.
"Better not go up there and interupt her."Vamp added looking straight forward as BB(beast boy) began to get up. She tuned and looked at him.

"Yah. your right. I guess" he grunted and sat bacck down on the rock he was previously sitting on.

Vidina
Drake had managed to reach Titan's Tower, when inside he called, "Titans"

shadow12
-lance floated to the T tower wondering if he could join-

mycoreisdark
"D'you hear that?" Cy asked while turning off the obstacle course.
"Yah, c'mon." Robin said."sounds like someone's in the tower."
"How could they get in? they would have tripped security..." Vamp stated before speeding to the front hall where she saw a rather attractive guy standing there, calling for the titans. Vamp climbed up the wall as silently as a spider would she knelt upside-down on the cieling without falling. At the stranger's next move, she jumped down and swung her arm around his neck. Her free hand was glowing red and was clenched into a fist.
"Who areyou ?" she whispered cooly with her british accent and vampiric charm.

Vidina
Drake said "I'm Drake, I wish to join you, I have powers, now please let me go!" he said trying to breath.

shadow12
-landed at the tower and knocked and went inside-

mycoreisdark
Vamp whispered back," Nice to meet you, Dragonboy," she smiled and giggled a little, "My name's Vamp..." she retreated immediatley after saying this and before he even saw her move, she stood in front of him.

mycoreisdark
Robin,Starfire,BB,and Cyborg now stood behind Vamp ready to attack.
"Is he Dangerous Vamp?" Cyborg asked.
Vamp eyed Drake and put a cold hand to his head. "No... He's Harmless..."
"Then what do you want, stranger?" Starfire flew to him and asked. Star began to look him all over, poking the flaming tattoo on his arms.

Vidina
"Hey, it's a tatto," Drake said, "And how did you know I'm a dragon?" he asked vamp ,"I know you're not human"
"anyway, Greetings, I am Drake and I'm a dragon if you didn't know", he finished with a bow to everyone and another bow to Vamp

shadow12
-walks in and looks for the titans-

mycoreisdark
"I'm a vampire... I have to know these things..." She smirked as she curtsied to reply to his bow. "WEll, you're very proper aren't you? Bows and curtsies... Huh... haven't seen them around since just after I was made a vampire." she smiled and gazed at Drake for a moment. then noticed the other intruder/guest.

"And who are you?"

feralboy
raven walked into the hall "whats going on" she said with her cold voice

Vidina
"I'll give you a demonstration of my power," Drake said. He help his left hand out in front of him, his fingers turned into claws, green scales spread down his arm and to his right hand, the scales went up his neck and his face became lizardlike, his eyes turned yellow and catlike and his teeth elongated and sharpened, as the scales went down his back, wings and a tail grew, his feet changed and he fell on all four, he let out a low growl then changed back. "The only downside is I can't talk, but I believe vampires are telepathic so Vamp can still comunicate with me," he said

shadow12
Originally posted by mycoreisdark
"I'm a vampire... I have to know these things..." She smirked as she curtsied to reply to his bow. "WEll, you're very proper aren't you? Bows and curtsies... Huh... haven't seen them around since just after I was made a vampire." she smiled and gazed at Drake for a moment. then noticed the other intruder/guest.

"And who are you?" lance...

feralboy
raven looks"that will work"

shadow12
-looks at raven-
may i join

feralboy
"come on"

shadow12
... you don't trust me do you?

feralboy
"never said i did or didn't. if i didn't trust you do you think i would have let you join."

shadow12
you just seem a bit hostile thats all

feralboy
"ok. frist time for everything"

shadow12

feralboy
"so what can you do?"

shadow12
i control the light and dark energy of everything

feralboy
"mmm. well darkness is the best"

shadow12
not really it balances out

feralboy
"bye i got to finish meditating"

shadow12
yeah.... -walks off- well thats one way to end a conversation

feralboy
"i heard that"

shadow12
^^' sorry

hotsauce6548
((I'm going to joinsmile)

Name: Viktor Smith (Doesn't know last name, but goes by Smith)

Alias: Psion (pronounced sigh on, but the o is short, as in bOnd)

Sex: Male

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: 150 lbs.

Powers: Telekinesis, telepathic (Doesn't have full control over power yet) When he ges angry, from his hands to about his elbow begins to glow white in cracks. (see picture) His powers are more powerful then.

Bio: Viktor has no idea where he is from, let alone if he is from this planet. All he knows is that he woke up in a dense forest two years ago, and since then he has adapted to his new environment. He can't remember anything about his past. He knows he has telekinetic powers and telepathic powers, and he goes in search of the Teen Titans to see if they can help him control his powers, and even if he could join their team.

Here's a picture of what happens to his arms when he gets angry: (It's from the video game Breakdown, in case you were wondering. I thought it was cool, so...)

shadow12
(k)

mycoreisdark
"Well... do you guys want to try our obstacle course? It's pretty hard. But hey, if you can pass it alive, then we'll decide if you're in or not." Robin said.

"I'll run it first to show you how it's done..." Vamp said with a smirk. "Meet you outside." she said then in a swirl of deep red and black smoke she was gone.

Vidina
"Let's go," Drake said, "But dragon or non-dragon?"

shadow12
gladly

BRAYDEN
(srry i was never on when yall where sad sad : )

shadow left his and went to the living room

hotsauce6548
Viktor ran through the town that lay on the harbor. When he reached the pier at the end of the city, he stared out over the channel. There it was, a few hundred yards away.

Titans Tower. The huge silver, T-shaped skyscraper that was positioned on the tiny island. He would need to get over there to get to the Teen Titans.

He raised his arms a bit out in front of him, and concentrated. He began to feel himself floating, and soon he was hovering over the lake.

-Just hold out on me until I'm over the land- thought Viktor as he was soaring over the water. His telekinetic powers held, and he landed on the shory land. He could hear people talking, just on the other side of the building. He rounded the corner to see the Teen Titans and two other teens with them that he couldn't recognize.

He approached the team, and said, "Hi. My name is Viktor. I have powers, and I need help." Hopefully they would understand...

silvertsume
chadow walked in and smiled at lance. she had only heard a bit of the conversation.... " an obstacle course? "

silvertsume
chadow turned when she saw the boy. she smiled shyly.. " hi victor.. im chadow.." she extended her hand to him in a friendly manner.

silvertsume
SRY!! RONG THREAD!! FOR GET THAT!

mycoreisdark
"Ready Vamp?!" Cyborg yelled to his team mate who was standing ready at the start line of the course.
The Titan's obstacle course was pretty plain looking. It had a few climbing walls, a ditch(over which there hung a rope from a tall pole).

"You bet,Cy! Let it rip!" Vamp answered in an equaly as loud tone. Cyborg typed something in on the control panel which he and the other tiatns and guests were standing by. He pressed a button and the course spurng into life. One of the climbing wall had grown spikes and there were droids that shot when they sensed movement, the ditch grew spikes aswell and there were more robots that fought you physically insted of shooting you with lasers. There was an army of these droids, it seemed like, and the rope that hung over the spiked ditch was now a chain. There were fire pits all a blaze and the ground that seemed to be unoccupied opened up and revealed a large pool of freezing water. Another wall was completely vertical and you had to climb it, jump to the next platform(which was ultimetely higher) jump to the next(also higher), there was a fire escape that was broken in places on the otherside of the last one. There was target practice in which civillians would pop up between more droids that each had individula moves and tricks. There was a wall with a few broken windows with a flame pit behind it. There were many more obstacles than possibly describable. Vamp ran in, the first thing she had to overcome was the pool that now had large and powerful water spouts shooting out. she jumped the air and flew in around the spouts. Next, the spiked wall, she grabbed one of the spikes and flung herself up to stand on the next spikes up, she climbed up the spikes like stairs. (and since it's extremely hard to rp this out, I'll just say: ) she flew at the shooting droids and shot back at them with her own telekenesis powers. She finished the course using her speed and by doing this she finished too quickly for a human to see. Landing gracefully on the ground on both feet and one hand , her cloak billowed out behind her. She stood up and brushed her wicked black hair out of her face, she hadn't even broken a sweat she had only one wound, a small gash on her leg wich instantly began sewing itself back together. She walked back to her friends.
"How'd I do?" she said calmly.
Cyborg was in disstress. "OH MAN! You used your speed for not even half the course and you still beat mine and Robin's times!"
She seemed to only noticed the wound on her leg the slightest bit as it re-sealed itself and looked like it was never there.

shadow12
well i'm ready........

Vidina
"Bring it!"
Drake was human, he ran faster than humanly posibly, ran along the water spouts then up the spikes, punched a droid into another, morphed and melted a few, morphed back and kicked off a wall to get out of a line of fire, morphed again and smashed some with his tail then morphed back, he didn't get that fast but he broke alot of things, "heh"

shadow12
-waits patently-

hotsauce6548
~~mycore, seriously, your character is really, really god like. Really. That makes the rpg less fun, especially if we start to fight people... erm~~

Viktor doesn't receive a reply from any of the Titans, so he gets closer to the obstacle course and the team. He watches as a girl in a black cloak goes through the course, and then another boy who turned into a dragon a few times do it.

"Is this the obstacle course you guys use to train?" asks Viktor, directing his question toward the Titans.

shadow12
-lance looks over at him- i'm guessing so

Vidina
"Hi!" Drake called to the person he saw

mycoreisdark
"It is... but we've been working on it so it's not done yet. Also, this level is only beginner." Robin said looking at the new person. "We really need to check the security Cy." Robin whispered to Cyborg so than only the titans could hear it.

mycoreisdark
~Hey hot sauce, I know, I'm still working on her. however she has an extreme fear of ladybugs smile

feralboy
raven walk to where everybody else was."ok . whats going on"

hotsauce6548
"Look, I need help. I have no home, and I was wonddering if maybe I could join the team?" asked Viktor nervously. "I could even go through the obstacle course or something, if you want," he offered.

mycoreisdark
"One second." Robin said and then gathered his teammates into a huddle like a football team. Murmurs could be heard from the group but no words could be made out. They were good at this 'talking so no one could hear' thing. They un-huddled and Robin said
"If you guys can show us that you're capable of working as a team, and will swear to help us fight crime you're in."

hotsauce6548
"Great!" replied Viktor, overjoyed that he would finally have a home. "So..." he rubbed his hands together. "Who's up next?" referring to theobstacle course.

shadow12
i guess i will......

Vidina
"Let's see how you do," Drake said, "this could be interesting with a power like his"

shadow12
-lance waited for the go ahead-

feralboy
raven looks at the newbies."this better be good"

hotsauce6548
Viktor watched as the boy, Lance, he learned from a small probe in his mind, stepped up to the start of the obstacle course.

mycoreisdark
"You have to run it all together on difficult."Robin said. "It'll show us whether or not you can all work as a team."

shadow12
fine by me

mycoreisdark
"Well, Go for it... and hope that you don't get impaled or ended up spontaniously combusting! Have fun!" Vamp laughed. "It's a pretty hard course for beginners when their on difficult."

feralboy
"then maybe we can see there fight skills against us"

shadow12
-mutters- i'd rather fight u guys now it would save time

feralboy
Raven look at him"just do the cours.then maybe we'll see"

shadow12
^^' sorry

Vidina
"Ok then, teamwork," Drake said, "Let's go!"

shadow12
-follows drake-

hotsauce6548
Viktor follows the other two as they approach the start. "May we begin?"

shadow12
i guess i'll wait for you guy

mycoreisdark
"Ready Start!" Cyborg yelled and the course started, it was different and looked extremely difficult now.

shadow12
-creates a barrier around the others as he floats above them-

Vidina
Sion morphed into a dragon and sent a flame to destroy some droids, then morphed back, "there ya go!" he said

feralboy
"hey Cybrog. is these the hardest"

Vidina
"Want a lift?" Drake asked begining to morph dragon

shadow12
-sends a couple of concussive balsts to the the droid-

hotsauce6548
Damon picks up a droid, sending it flying into another one. A cyclindrical object emerges from the far wall, and it immediately spouts flames. Damon raises a hand and concentrates. He holds the fire back, at least for now. "Go on ahead!" he yells. "I'll follow!"

shadow12
don't think so come on my shield will protect us from somthing like that

mycoreisdark
"Oh no this is just the beginin'" Cyborg yelled and pumped it up a knotch.

shadow12
-a bot shatters his sheild- crap!!! -creates a extreme bolt of energy and blew it up-

mycoreisdark
"Impressive..." Vamp whispered to Robin, who was sitting next to her on the rocky terrain.

shadow12
-sees drake is about to get hit and knocks him out of the way takeing the hit-

Vidina
"Thanks man," Drake said, "now then," he morphed dragon and slashed straight through some droids, morphed back aand threw some droids into others, "You ok?"

hotsauce6548
Viktor holds back the fire, letting go as soon as the flames stopped. He sees Drake about to get hit, but Lance intervenes and takes the hit. Drake morphs into a dragon, but Viktor runs over to Lance to see if he is okay. "Are you--" he is cut off from a blast headed straight for him. He holds up his hand and uses his telekinesis to throw the blast into another droid. "Are you okay?" There is a burn on Lance's leg. Damon wonders if he is okay.

shadow12
i'll live -gets up and puts up a stronger barrier-

mycoreisdark
"can we pleeeese fight them now?!" BB begged Robin.
"I guess so, They can work well in a team...well,it seems like it anyway..." Robin answered after BB began to pull on his cape.
"Take down the course, Cy." Robin said and Cyborg powered down the course until it looked like a playing field of some sort.

"Our turn..." Vamp smirked. "You ready?"

"Titans GO!" Robin yelled

Vidina
"there goin' down!" Drake said, "No one, hurts one of my allies!" He morphed dragon and torched some more droids

shadow12
Originally posted by Vidina
"there goin' down!" Drake said, "No one, hurts one of my allies!" He morphed dragon and torched some more droids (a bit late)
-lance takes on robin-

Vidina
~Damn, sorry Ignore that post then heh heh~

shadow12
-hits robin in the chest hard enough to knock the wind out of him-

feralboy
raven uses her (whats that black big raven called) raven to throw lacen into a wall at the same time making a forcefeild around herself

shadow12
-stops an inch from the wall andcreates one too-

Vidina
Sion ran and locked hands with Cyborg, "now then," He said smiling, "Let's see who's stronger"

shadow12
-creates a ball of light and flies at raven-

feralboy
"ok" then raven makes the droids attack lacne an she aslo attacks him

hotsauce6548
Viktor smirks and telekinetically takes hold of Vamp. He feels her essence through his mental strapple, and knows she is not human. He throws her into a wall, while metally blocking a blast from Starfire.

Vidina
~I ment Drake My bad~

shadow12
-weaves in and out past the droids each blowing up as he past and went at raven at full speed-

Vidina
"A half human half robot, or a dragon in human form, who has the advantage?"

feralboy
raven flys toward lance. just as they meet. beastboy has turned into a rhino and knoced lanec out the way

shadow12
-lance grabed BB and threw hjim into starfire-
(i'll play cyborg for abit)
cyborg: Bring it -pushes drake back-

Vidina
Drake threw Cy, morphed Dragon and charged at BB

feralboy
beastboy tuned into a fly making it impossible to be acttaked

shadow12
-cyborg landed on his feet and attacked lance with his sonic cannon when he wasn't looking-

Vidina
Drake growled and sent a stream of flames at BB

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>