Friends was great should there be another series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tthe Almighty
Friends was fantastic yes yes yes it ended with them all leaving there flats/apartments. but what if the the writers dont think that an new series is a good idea then maybe a movie would make friends fans happy.
the movie(my own opinion not fact) should have monica becoming pregnet with chanlers baby but then only to find out that its actually joeys. and at the same time ross goes to france to see rachel and see tells him whats it's like and she wants to go home to new york, then pheobe and mike get divorced because phoebe walks in on mike having sex with her twin sister. in my opinion that is pretty good whats your view?

T.M
in a word NO !!

OK here we go

Monica and Chandler cant have kids.
Rachel didn't go to France she stayed
Phoebe and Mike getting divorced isn't exactly the story line of the century and would be very boring.

forumcrew
Originally posted by Tthe Almighty
Friends was fantastic yes yes yes it ended with them all leaving there flats/apartments. but what if the the writers dont think that an new series is a good idea then maybe a movie would make friends fans happy.
the movie(my own opinion not fact) should have monica becoming pregnet with chanlers baby but then only to find out that its actually joeys. and at the same time ross goes to france to see rachel and see tells him whats it's like and she wants to go home to new york, then pheobe and mike get divorced because phoebe walks in on mike having sex with her twin sister. in my opinion that is pretty good whats your view?

yea half of that stuff doesnt work with the show, and even if the show had ended differently that sounds horrible.

Darth_Duffy
that my friend is why your not a sitcom writer. load of tripe

MildPossession
No, let it end, can't stand the repeats that are always on and on and on and on and on and...

jaden101
you know what would be the icing on the cake...if they all died and burned in hell...that would make me piss my pants with laughter

BackFire
I hated friends, no, in fact, I loathed friends, still do.

WAF3001
Friends is my Favorite Show!!!

nick1811
Originally posted by Tthe Almighty

that sounds like more of a soap than a sitcom, friends is supposed to be funny, not dramatic!

spidey91
they did try a friends spin-off with the thing about joey going to california. i watched like the first 3 episodes and it was crap compared to friends

Staphon
I think Joey should have Mathrew Perry and Courtnet Cox Arquette should go on with the twins. Or Rachel and Ross should go on ^^. Or Pheobe and crapbag (^.^)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.