Have you ever had a friend betray you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Just before I was at the mall with friends and I made my friend promise she wouldn't spill what I was about to tell her. She promised and then I told her. Then she told everyone else the started laughing!

I was so pissed off that when they weren't look I walked off.

It's rare to find a true friend.

Teenagers today are mean, spiteful, selfcentred, immature and liars.

I only have two true friends. The rest are friends that would trade me in for a new pair of boots in seconds.

...Why am I friends with these ditzy s!uts?

Storm
*Nods.*

All I can conclude is that the person in question wasn' t a friend at all.

PinkDi@monds
good point storm. but its happened to all of us

snehin
not a friend but my girlfriend does tht count?

snehin
i trusted her with all my secrets my personal stuff and she took this shit public and i had 1 true friend but hes gone so i couldn't tell anyone or talk to anyone about this or anything all my other friends are after money not friendship it sucks

Kagome2005
My dad has a saying "Trust no one you haven't known for ten years, and even then be weary."

BakaXero
i trust the friends i got now... but i dont tell people many things...
i keep aot to myself

Kagome2005
if i want something to be kept secret then that's what i do, KEEP IT A SECRET. Don't tell anyone anything you don't want other peoople to know

BakaXero
Originally posted by Kagome2005
if i want something to be kept secret then that's what i do, KEEP IT A SECRET. Don't tell anyone anything you don't want other peoople to know
my friends all find me mysterious in away cause they think i dont open up to then about many things...but i guess it due to things that happen to me when i grew up... i dont trust people as much as i want to

ladygrim
My Ex boyfriend and my Ex best friend ..... betrayed me and havent spoken to them for well of a year but i can say i have one very loyal friend we've been friends for 14yrs and still bestest friends

cindy8219
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Just before I was at the mall with friends and I made my friend promise she wouldn't spill what I was about to tell her. She promised and then I told her. Then she told everyone else the started laughing!

Didn't you know her enough to know she would do this? I mean it sounds like she's the kind of girl who does this often.

Kagome2005
I love my friends, and I'd do just about anything for them, but I can't trust them completely. It's not that they've done anything to make me think that they're un-trustful, it's just the way i was raised, I trust only one girl, my absolute best-friend. And eventhough it's against what I've been taught I do trust her. But she earned it. You have to make your friends EARN your trust, if you just give it they'll take advantage of you

Captain REX
Originally posted by BlackC@t
selfcentred

whistle

dark1365
I would trust my friends with my life. We've had our ups and downs, and known each other for only 4 years.

Filth
I would not trust my friends as far as i could throw them, its just the best way.

Captain REX
The majority of my friends are good people. I'm not paranoid. stick out tongue

dark1365
Originally posted by Captain REX
The majority of my friends are good people. I'm not paranoid. stick out tongue
Yeah good for us eh, Rex.

Filth
Well i am, but i have reason to be. Anyway there are a few people i can trust my life with but the others....well....

nutella-spatz
No, none of my friends actually betrayed me.
I choose my friends rather carefully and I'm exactly careful to trust somebody, so I won't get hurt.

So, I have a couple of really great and dear friends. happy

And enough to just hang out with.

DannyGirl101
Of course , hasnt every body had a friend who wasnt trust worthy!

Alpha Centauri
I've never had an untrustworthy friend.

Purely because there's no such thing. Friends are trustworthy.

-AC

Fionnuala
If you can't trust someone then they are not a friend ...however much you like them.. A friendship by definition is a relationship of trust happy.

TX!
yeah i had one betray thought he was my friend then went way downhill from there and also i had a past girl friend betray me but i still have plenty of true friends who wouldnt do that to me

bodyqueen
I don't know what the real friend really mean. i really really don't. by now i'm just speak my heart with god because when my heart speaks i know he listens. maybe others find me strange but the reality is i'm just don't have any trust with any friends. SUmtimes i do but actually i don't. i cry and studies like alone. friends go go and go. you know this days people like to mind what other do and did. They are so like paparazzi.what i can conclude for now is friends are sucksss

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Sweet Chocolate

keyblader120
a lot of times .damn i feel depressed again * starts bawlin *

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.