******The great disconnection and my journey North====>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
So erm,
I'm disconneciting my computer tomorrow because I am moving away from this town, San Jose. I will be moving North. My room that is waiting for me, I'm not sure if it has a phone line, and I'm not sure if there is internet capacity, but I will have it installed if need be. You know, just incase you don't see me around for a couple of days. sad

I'll miss all you all.

I will break into someone's home and use there computer if that is what it takes. yes

Tired Hiker
And now a PULP song that represents my state of mind as of late:

Bar Italia
Now if you can stand / I would like you by the hand, yeah / and go for a walk / past people / as they / go to work / Oh / Let's get out of this place / before / they tell us that we've just that died / Oh move, move quick / you've got to move / Come on, it's through / Come on, it's time / Oh look at you / you're looking so confused / Just what did you lose? / Oh / If you can make / an order / could you get me one / Two sugars would be great / `cause I'm fading fast / and it's nearly dawn / If they knocked down this place / this place / it would still look much better than you / Oh, now move, move quick / you've got to move / Come on, it's through / Come on, it's time / Oh look at you / you're looking so confused / Oh, what did you lose? / Oh, it's O.K. / it's just your mind / If we get through this alive / I'll meet you next week, same place, same time / Oh move, move quick / you've got to move / Come on, it's through / Come on, it's time / Oh look at you / you, you're looking so confused / Oh, what did you lose? / Oh / Oh, that's what you get from clubbing it / You can't go home and go to bed / because it hasn't worn off yet / and now it's morning / There's only one place we can go / it's round the corner in Soho / where all the broken people go / Let's go.

JKozzy
sad We'll miss you Preston
Good luck with the internet big grin

Dvae
cry

burlyman
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo band

mechmoggy
See you soon chap. big grin

crazy_c
cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.