Sleep is good....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gen. Grevious
I love sleep.........i think i'll sleep right now,goodnight all!

§P0oONY
no expression .... erm

BakaXero
MONKEY PANTS!!! eek!

Storm
Pillow quality time superhyper

cindy8219
Originally posted by Storm
Pillow quality time superhyper

best quality time spent.

PinkDi@monds
sleeeeeeeeeeep is gooooooooooood

chelsea17
Good times sleeping eek!

Mist
speaking of sleep....im off now....lala land..here i comedroolio

cindy8219
sleeeeeeeeep is greeeeeeeeaaaaaaat!

sweet dreams.

Bun Bun
nite gem
<3 ya

Kagome2005
I hate going to sleep But i also hate waking up....i can't ever win *sigh*

nutella-spatz
Sleeping is the best thing to do any time. happy

Pandemoniac
Aaaaw! Sleeping is my favorite hobby of all times! It's just soooo nice, and I have a really great bed!

Demarthl
i just did 18 hours of it >.>

Blue Dragon
Sleep is goooood.......but what I love it being awake in my bed...that way you feel comfatable because when you're asleep, you don't know it so you can't feel good.

I love cuddling up to my cover with a cup of tea or playing a game, talking to my mum (I like to talk to her at night in my bedroom for some reason...)

Pandemoniac
Hmm, indeed! just being mildly awake on a sundaymorning, knowing you can stay in bed as long as you want and just curling up comfortably and listen to the birds outside sing...

And Demarthl! 18 hours of sleep is very very impressive! What did you do to get that tired???

Jackie Malfoy
Sleep is very good.Goodnight you all.JM

Kagome2005
Sleep sounds soooooo god right now. I'm soooo tired. And angry. Not a good combination.
My angry face >>>>> mad

Demarthl
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Hmm, indeed! just being mildly awake on a sundaymorning, knowing you can stay in bed as long as you want and just curling up comfortably and listen to the birds outside sing...

And Demarthl! 18 hours of sleep is very very impressive! What did you do to get that tired???
stayed awake for 46 watching Naruto episodes

Pandemoniac
Wow! You rock!

Kagome2005
Originally posted by Demarthl
stayed awake for 46 watching Naruto episodes
ain't no way in hell I could stay up for 46 hours....Unless it was for Inuyasha big grin

I'm a geek geek

Pandemoniac
Ocasionally I skip sleeping for a day, because of a toooo good party lasting until far in the next morning. My record is around 44 hours without sleep, but if I wouldn't have been drinking during that time I guess I could last longer without sleep.
My longest sleep was 16 hours and boy was it gooood!

Gen. Grevious
Sleep........thats better,you know what sucks about sleep,waking up on a monday morning.

Blue Dragon
^Yes that sucks! But....tomorrow I don't have to go school because school's finished for me, I only have to go back for exams...so tomorrow I'm going shopping with mum.

The latest I went bed was around 5:30am, came back from new years party with mum & auntie.

dark1365
Last time I went to bed was at four am yesterday night. Woke up only six hours later.

cindy8219
I just woke up...and its already 11:13 am. big grin

dark1365
Originally posted by Kagome2005
ain't no way in hell I could stay up for 46 hours....Unless it was for Inuyasha big grin

I'm a geek geek
No way I'd stay up for 46 hours unless if it was for WoW/CS escapades. I'm such a geek too.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by dark1365
Last time I went to bed was at four am yesterday night. Woke up only six hours later.
My God!
Originally posted by cindy8219
I just woke up...and its already 11:13 am. big grin
It's 6:05pm in England.

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
I love sleep.........i think i'll sleep right now,goodnight all!
I dont sleep very much

maybe a few ours a night if I'm lucky

Blue Dragon
That's not good. You need as much sleep as you can get.

lil bitchiness
Bed is man's best four legged friend yes

Blue Dragon
yes

wuTa
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Bed is man's best four legged friend yes

no...a dog is

i dont get sleep....i'll sleep when i'm dead

snehin
i barely sleep but when i do i never wanna get up ah but as luck has it sometimes i hate sleep cause of my runin with bad luck tht can giv u nightmares like nobody's buisness

BasketCase
Sleep is good, when I can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.