Can't call Luke a whiner anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
He didn't scream nearly as much as Mace Windu when he got his hand cut off

yerssot
perhaps they're related?

sumbum
mace didnt scream cuz hes a whining girl, he screamed because anakin was the one who did it, thus he transitioned to the dark side. He was betrayed by the very one he never trusted all along. I'd scream too...

chucktaylor
I would scream if my arm would have ben cut off in a split second, thinking I wont be seeing it again. Wouldn't you?

BigDaddyWindu
i just think thats a good point, but mace never whined once until that scream, luke was a little baby who complained 24/7 until episode 6, luke also panicked (spelling?) in most of his fights throughout the movies, mace always kept his composure

Darth Plagues
Mace was trained as a Jedi all his life...Luke wasn't, and during Luke's time aboard the Death Star he showed good skill with a blaster.

BigDaddyWindu
maybe they just didnt think about that when they told samuel jackson to scream when his arm gets cut off

Darth Travizzle
But i still think he's a whiner. Both of them are. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.