The Month of May Poll For The Matrix 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thematrixmaster
ok everyone one...this poll will be going until the month of may is over..so if you want to vote..VOTE NOW!!!

JediHDM
I'm sorry, do you not understand when we say "there will be no matrix 4"?

or that "The Matrix Online" is the continuation of the story?

Korri
4 words, see if you can guess what they are,

S _ _ _ T _ _ F _ _ _ U_.

Clavis
no expression is this a fight?

forumcrew
Originally posted by JediHDM
I'm sorry, do you not understand when we say "there will be no matrix 4"?

or that "The Matrix Online" is the continuation of the story?

what he said

Morpheus
raver Can we all just get along. raver

Lana
Oh my god....

GIVE IT UP. There will not be a Matrix 4. You started all these retarded threads and spamming the forum will not make it happen.

bang

thematrixmaster
i already said in one of my threads that there was possibly gonna be a matrix 4

thematrixmaster
refer to TMN(The Matrix News)

rubber dickie
stop with the threads already. are you that obssesed with matrix 4? it's not happening.

StinkFist462
its not happeneing but Rebooted would be the best title .

Lana
Just because you say there might be one does not make it true or even a possibility. Deal.

JediHDM
i give up...i've tried, really i have...if he wants to delude himself into thinking there will be another, let him...

Korri
Originally posted by thematrixmaster
i already said in one of my threads that there was possibly gonna be a matrix 4

Really? oh well then, you would know best wouldnt you.

TheOne101
Way to go on that A+ constructive criticism Korri. I love it. As for this thread, i dont love it. nor the topic or poll...I've been back a whole 3 days and seen a million of these same threads...funny though because all of the responses say something relating to MxO being the continuation. And it is true yea but its odd how so few people realize this or even know about the game even if they aren a pc gamer. If you are a true matrix fan quit asking questions like this. and i hate to say it, but use the SEARCH.

thematrixmaster
OK PEOPLE I ADMIT!!!THAT MxO IS THE CONTINUATION OF THE MATRIX...BUT!!I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THE MATRIX WILL RETURN!!BELIEVE WHAT EVER YOU WANT..CUZ I DONT CARE!!!I BELIEVE THAT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER MATRIX..

Korri
Ok so we have to believe whatever we want but we also have to believe that their will be another Matrix?

Well, thats a contradiction in terms.

TOH
Originally posted by thematrixmaster
OK PEOPLE I ADMIT!!!THAT MxO IS THE CONTINUATION OF THE MATRIX...BUT!!I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THE MATRIX WILL RETURN!!BELIEVE WHAT EVER YOU WANT..CUZ I DONT CARE!!!I BELIEVE THAT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER MATRIX..

Dude give it up...there will not be a Matrix 4. I talked to the Wachowski last night on the phone and they said: NO WAY! So forget about it, ok?

forumcrew
Originally posted by TheOne101
Way to go on that A+ constructive criticism Korri. I love it. As for this thread, i dont love it. nor the topic or poll...I've been back a whole 3 days and seen a million of these same threads...funny though because all of the responses say something relating to MxO being the continuation. And it is true yea but its odd how so few people realize this or even know about the game even if they aren a pc gamer. If you are a true matrix fan quit asking questions like this. and i hate to say it, but use the SEARCH.

yea i know what you mean everytime i journey back in this thread its old threads that had been debated a year or 2 ago and the same new stupid questions wish we could ban anyone who hadnt poster prior to the release of the 3rd one

CyberNick
Originally posted by TOH
Dude give it up...there will not be a Matrix 4. I talked to the Wachowski last night on the phone and they said: NO WAY! So forget about it, ok? Wachowski...? cool, but i think if the Matrix will be, the best title is "The Matrix:The Smith Virus Returns"
"I want to believe..." (c) The X-files.

Korri
Its not going to happen. full stop.

thematrixmaster
WHY DONT YOU FULL STOP...o wait you cant...ha ha ha

thematrixmaster
i'm NOT STOPPING TILL ITS DEAD!!

Clavis
darling, stop obsessing about matrix 4, as I have stated in the 10 other threads you made on this topic, I suggest you either get an article or something else that does actually support your opinion on this topic, you don't have a leg to stand on. big grin

thematrixmaster
As I Said In Another Thread of mine,i will stop making these non-sense threads and goin to have to go with Korri....If You Cant Beat Em,Join Em..

Clavis
well good for you big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.