People are so stupid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Filth
http://www.uktsupport.co.uk/humour/things3.htm

laughing

Fionnuala
laughing..are these real conversations?

Filth
Yeah laughing at least I think

Fionnuala
That is bizarre...laughing out loud...even I'm not that stupid..

Filth
laughing nor I laughing

BENITO
Hitler used to say people were stupid >GASP<

Blue Dragon
*waiting for link to come up....*

Demarthl
jeez, these people shouldnt be allowed near computers

BENITO
Originally posted by Demarthl
jeez, these people shouldnt be allowed near computers

Which people not me.

Demarthl
the people fonin tech support

Blue Dragon
I read some...I like the phone dial up one & game for printer. I only got half of the one under that game for printer one & the first one...did that men actually take that metal bit off the floppy? Is that what it means? Is that where the data is? Sorry if I sound stupid... no expression erm

Jackie Malfoy
According to that link they are.JM

justjakk
my head hurts reading this

Morning_Glory
I cant be bothered to read that but Im sure it is funny

justjakk
this is so messed up....i dunno alot of the stuff being talked about here(which makes me partially puter illiterate) but my gosh...some of this stuff is childs play and they are so dumbfounded by it........guy talking to a tech using his microphone and a conn software proggy claims to have problems with his microphone.

justjakk
PUNTER: My microphone isn't working on my computer.
TECH: Okay, if you can close down any open windows, so you're back to the Windows Desktop.

* There is a click as the punter cuts himself off, 2 minutes later, he comes back
PUNTER: I don't know what happened, I was just closing everything down and the phone went dead.
TECH: Are you using Comm Central to phone from the computer ?
PUNTER: Yes.
TECH: And you're speaking to me through the microphone at the moment ?
PUNTER: Yes. So it's working isn't it...

Demarthl
laughing didnt see that one

justjakk
I was having problems with an error message in the System.ini file, so I moved the Windows folder into the Recycle Bin. When I went to put it back, the Bin was empty. Now when I start my computer up it gives a load of error messages and doesn't go into Windows. What do I do?

They deleted windows using windows.......lol

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Filth
http://www.uktsupport.co.uk/humour/things3.htm

laughing

laughing

Bun Bun
beer

Tex
Those were clearly from the early 90s. Everyone was computer illiterate back then. dunce

DanZeke25
PUNTER: I've just restored my PB with the master CD, and it's just stopped 'half way through' and given me this message: "Please Remove Your Floppy Disk, And Reboot..." .. What do I do now then?
TECH: Take the disk out...
PUNTER: Yup...
TECH: And reboot....
PUNTER: Oh, I See...
laughing

Blue Dragon
^I didn't get that one... erm

impchimp
people r so stupid...they think apes r smart!

dark1365
Diss your own species, shame on you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.