star wars sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
comon you star war sons a bitches..what u gonna do? chop my head off with one of those light sword thingys what eva the hell they are called....haha u little bastards....i'll take u all on..comon

i ay jokin

Filth
Alow me to help you Deano!

taft
i agree tis to boring for meno expression

Deano
i have recruited two people

haha
soon we will kill all star wars fans

Mist
screw the sabers...ill smack you out with the handlestick out tongue those things hurt like hell laughing out loud

taft
we must unite to destroy star wars

Filth
I agree!

Deano
seriously though

they're like fanatics...i cannot see the fascination

taft
i dont either

Jedi_KnightAlly
Bring it on!!! stick out tongue big grin

taft
no expression lets go

Deano
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
Bring it on!!! stick out tongue big grin

2guns

Jedi_KnightAlly
lol stick out tongue

saber1_icon

Solo
Star Wars kicks some serious ass.

Filth
The fans seem more annoying than the film, there all like "did see the the E479 spaceship??" it pisses me off!

taft
true

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Deano
comon you star war sons a bitches..what u gonna do? chop my head off with one of those light sword thingys what eva the hell they are called....haha u little bastards....i'll take u all on..comon

i ay jokin

laughing

hotsauce6548
The movies are okay, but I could never get obsessed like some people. erm

taft
i dont like anything to do with star wars

justjakk
do you believe that episode 3 has sold out for a week here in jefferson county alabama? i mean come on.......give someone a chance to see it. presellers messed it up for everyone who waits patiently to see it. i hate it when people are like...."i gotta buy tickets 5 months in advance so i can see it the first day.". They really burn me up..We actually had people waiting in line throughout the night befor to get tickets for the 1o'clock pm show for the next day....

Neo_Version 7
Star Wars Rocks!

I'm not a hardcaore fan but at least I know what Cortosis is.

taft
what is that

Deano
i tryed watching starwars but i turned it off after 1 minute

Neo_Version 7
Have you ever read or played any EU Star Wars books or games?

Shaggy2dope
yo the new episode 3 revenge of the sith was ****in awesome but im not upsesed i just had to see it im with you deano lets kick their asse's devil

taft
nope havent even seen a single star wars movie

Deano
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Have you ever read or played any EU Star Wars books or games?

definetly not

Bardock42

i ay jokin

No no expression ...I will just add you to my ignore list

Deano
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
yo the new episode 3 revenge of the sith was ****in awesome but im not upsesed i just had to see it im with you deano lets kick their asse's devil

im with u all the way brother

Neo_Version 7
Well, okay.

Enjoy what you do....

taft
no expression

dark1365

i ay jokin

Ignored.

Neo_Version 7
*coughLoserscough*

excuse me.

taft
i dont see anything special in star wars

Bardock42
*coughLoserscough*

excuse me.

maybe...but at least we are losers......wait that was not a good comeback......let me rephrase.....no expression

Deano
Originally posted by dark1365
Ignored.

my heart bleeds

Deano
*coughLoserscough*

excuse me.

got a nasty cough there

taft
0wn3d

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by taft
0wn3d

I think so too.

taft
lAWL raWFUL juice

Deano
so do i!!!

taft
0w/-\G3

Bardock42
Wait a minute Neo Version...you called people that are not Star Wars freaks Losers?...interesting...never heard that one before stick out tongue

ApolloX
Originally posted by taft
nope havent even seen a single star wars movie
Then how can you say you hate it? At least give it a try.

Deano
wofd;kfld no expression

Shaggy2dope
come on you star war asse clowns starwars ill even use your own weapon guess who has the red one big grin

Neo_Version 7
Counter-Strike sucks. "Leet" speak is so 5 years ago.

taft
i shall never give star wars a try... and ive herad ppl talk about star wars.......... boring JUICE WITH WAfFLES

Shaggy2dope
i didn't hear sausage in that sentence big grin

taft
im sry sausage is gewd

Shaggy2dope
i know its good but its boring to look at lol!!

taft
yea its better to eat

Shaggy2dope
yep! not a big bacon fan ick....

taft
bacon is alright..i would rather eat like taco bell

Mr Parker
If your talking about every star wars movie made since Empire Strikes Back I agree with you.I cannot say I hate Revenge of the sith since I havent seen it yet but yeah every Star Wars film that has been made after Empire Strikes Back all suck.again not including sith since I have not seen it yet.

dark1365
taco bell makes you gassy!

taft
its still good though

dark1365
true that. I like quesadillas.

Draykid
Let me tell you why people like SW...

It has flashy lightsabre battles.
It has neat ships.
It has Boba and Jango Fett... I mean, seriously, come on, those guys kick ass.
They have character's who can obliterate entire planets with ease.
They have the Sith.
They have the Jedi.
They have several uber awesome video games.
It's original.
Darth Vader and Darth Sidious could Force choke an entire damned space station if they wanted to.

Can anybody say pwned?

Shaggy2dope
lol yea but i will never eat at kfc, kfc stands for Kentucky fried cruelty do you know how they treat their chickens? they were playing football with them and they let them hang from chains on a conveyor belt then they slice their heads off they don't give them a good life to live before they die McDonald's pizza hut and burger king are trying to put a stop to how they treat them its just cruel!!!!

dark1365
pwned! stick out tongue

taft
ive order the same thing ever time i go to taco bell

Shaggy2dope
Originally posted by dark1365
true that. I like quesadillas.

true dat true dat brother quesadillas all the way

Shaggy2dope
Originally posted by Draykid

It has neat ships.
It has Boba and Jango Fett... I mean, seriously, come on, those guys kick ass.
They have character's who can obliterate entire planets with ease.
They have the Sith.
They have the Jedi.
They have several uber awesome video games.
It's original.
Darth Vader and Darth Sidious could Force choke an entire damned space station if they wanted to.

Can anybody say pwned?

well if i were to be in star wars i would be as dark as i could be and kick luke's ass lol

Bardock42
well if i were to be in star wars i would be as dark as i could be and kick luke's ass lol

You most probably would not...since well...he would be more powerful than you

taft
no expression

Shaggy2dope
you dont know that i could train i could train!!!

Shaggy2dope
ill be the next anakin twisted

taft
thats not good

Bardock42
you dont know that i could train i could train!!!

Yeah well...maybe...but you would have to train a lot yes

And even then.....that dude is just very very powerful

Shaggy2dope
then i will kill him in his sleep when he is sleeping ill take a shot that will make him be passed out and dose him with it and slice his head off but before i do my catch phrase luke.. say hello to my lil friend!

taft
own some n00bs

Shaggy2dope
yeah!

taft
0wn them

Shaggy2dope
give them pie!

taft
pie is good

Shaggy2dope
i prefer chocolate pie or my favorite strawberry cheese cake!!

Bardock42
give them pie!
NO....sell them pie...you need to think on the dark side of capitalism

Morbid4Daniel
i have recruited two people

haha
soon we will kill all star wars fans

I SHALL JOIN YOU ON YOUR QUEST, DEANO *Crazy laugh and revvs chainsaw* ahahahahhh

taft
capitalism

ApolloX
Chalupas are good.

taft
there allright

Shaggy2dope
my bad that would be funny though you go to them and they are ready to slice your head off and they get real close and they see pie and slice that instead yum pie

Draykid
Luke isn't that vulnerable...

You wouldn't even be able to get through the Jedi's at whereever Luke is at. THey would slice you up in an instance. And, no, not pwned.

Plus, there's Darth Vader. He can force choke you. XD Plus, there's the Force. It's all cool and shit. XD

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
I SHALL JOIN YOU ON YOUR QUEST, DEANO *Crazy laugh and revvs chainsaw* ahahahahhh

And Filth Too! Mwahah.

Shaggy2dope
Dray im with dark vader lol and besides they jedi eat my pie and i kill luke

Draykid
No, you're anti SW, and Darth Vader is part of SW. XD Also, Luke becomes the most powerfull Jedi ever after the movies. YOu wouldn't be able to get near him. Hell, he could push you to death before you even grabbed your weapon.

Shaggy2dope
you must have not seen my threads i get him when he is sleeping and vader will kill me when i kill luke i will try to kill vader and hopefully win because i will cast a spell on all jedi to turn them evil and help me kill vader vader will bow before me and lick my shoes clean from the blood of luke muhahahaha

Draykid
No... You obviously don't realize...

Luke could kill the whole galaxy.

Shaggy2dope
but he's sleeping.....

Draykid
You do know he could sense someone with an intent to kill him from a mile away, right?

Shaggy2dope
so what he sleeping

Draykid
Read my post.

Plus, he wouldn't be easily gotten to, as I've said before. You wouldn't be able to get through the Jedi.

Especially Kyle Katarn.

Shaggy2dope
i offer them pie damit and they eat it

Draykid
You can't have enough pie to feed them all...

Also, I just noticed your screenname and sig... ICP ****ing rocks!

Shaggy2dope
woohoo!!! and i will bring a whole truck of pie lol

Draykid
Maybe Kyle Katarn doesn't like pie? I know a couple people who hate pie. It's wierd...

Plus, Luke could sense you from a mile away. He wouldn't be asleep by the time you get there. XD

Shaggy2dope
i will bring them whatever they desire and while they are eating i will drain their powers a new dark jedi has been born! after i have all their powers time to fight vader , vader will kick my ass all over the place only not to know i slice his fake leg off and then his other fake leg off he falls and i drain his powers then chop his head off then its time for luke

Draykid
lol. You're hilarious.

But, seriously, there's Darth Nihilus. He can destroy planets with ease. And without big-@ss machines. XD

Shaggy2dope
i drain him too

Draykid
He's undrainable; he's a Force god, kinda.

And there's Darth Sion. He can beat the sh!t out of you. XD

Shaggy2dope
no i am better then vader and the sith lord better then the whole darkside and besides whole darkside helps me kill darth sion and the other guy

Draykid
The Darth's are masters of the dark side. Plus, you're anti SW, and therefor cannot use any stuff from it. including the dark side. XD

Shaggy2dope
ok then ill have icp join me kick their asses with bats lol!

Neo_Version 7
you have to get your facts straight!

Shaggy2dope
and blaze and twiztid and monoxide

Draykid
Hey, that should be considered cheating! XD

Neo_Version 7
BTW, nothing can clash with a lightsaber except another lightsaber.

Draykid
Vibro blades can...

Lana
No, you're anti SW, and Darth Vader is part of SW. XD Also, Luke becomes the most powerfull Jedi ever after the movies. YOu wouldn't be able to get near him. Hell, he could push you to death before you even grabbed your weapon.

What happens after the movies is EU, and EU has no bearing on the movies whatsoever and therefore doesn't count stick out tongue

So, people who've admittedly never seen SW say it sucks? Wow, you have a valid opinion roll eyes (sarcastic)

Draykid
Damned facts...

Anyways...

That means none of the books happened.

§P0oONY
Jar Jar deserves to be slowly lowered in to blender with dulled blades...

Lana
Damned facts...

Anyways...

That means none of the books happened.

Not quite. You just can't take something from the books and use it to validate/invalidate something from one of the movies. Like how people got all pissed when Kashyyyk wasn't like it was in the novels. The books are (sometimes) cool and all, but when it comes to movies vs. EU, the movies ALWAYS win.

Though things from the EU have been made canon by appearing in the movies yes

Draykid
I like the EU much better.

Also, the books came first and such.

Lana
Umm....since when? The Original Trilogy came FAR before any of the books did. And as they were not written by Lucas, they have no bearing on the movies.

Draykid
Actually, A New Hope was written by Lucas...

And, no they didn't. XD I did my homework. <.<

Lana
I said none of the books were written by Lucas, A New Hope is the first SW movie. And none of the books came out before ANH did. I've read most of the books that are out.

Big Evil
You just blogged SW fans with DBZ ones..

Dragonball Z has flashy space battles.

Dragonball has need automobiles in capsules.

DBZ has Vegeta and Trunks. (Don't ask me why people like them I do not know..)

If that's not DBZ I don't know what is.

They have the Red Ribbon Army.

They have the saiyans.

They have had a real time rpg that rivals Zelda.

It's..differant..

One of any of these dudes could sneeze and the universe would die.

PROVING TOO MUCH POWER=BORING!

Ofcourse i'm bias as I'm still pissed I got Trunks on all the personality tests. Trunks sucks, he's supposedly badass but gives a crap what his loser father thinks, let's some little bratty girl punk boss him around, acts like he knows how to work machinery but really has no ****ing clue, and when you first see him "who wants a diet cola?! big grin "

...shutup... -_ -

Draykid
lmfao!

In SW, they destroy planets differently...

It's actually cool.

And, DBZ is just plain stupid.

SW, however, has a sh!tload of good points about it. <.<

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.