Luke and Anakin versus Revan & Exile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Two dynamic duos in a duel to the death!

Kun-ni Habeo
what versions of luke and ani?

Gryn Jabar
Let's say NJO luke, and ROTS Anakin.
EDIT~Made more even.

Kun-ni Habeo
then the jedi are pwned,,,but with NJO Luke i think they can actually win

Gryn Jabar
How so? IMO Revan and Anakin would have a kickass fight, and Exile would kill Luke. THe questions is whether or not Anakin would do something hella stupid and get chopped up.

Darth L. Dipsit
NJO Luke could own this. Habeo's right (nice avatar). But ROTJ - I don't think...

Kun-ni Habeo
thnx

Darth L. Dipsit
No pioblem - it's original.

Same to Mantis, by the way - he just changed his the other day too, didn't he?

Kun-ni Habeo
yeah

Gryn Jabar
Revan would convince Anakin to do something stupid, then ruthlessly take advantage. Exile would simply overpower Luke. I see this as an end to the skywalker dynasty.

Darth L. Dipsit
True, true. Jabar is right. However, NJO Luke would be a different story.

Kun-ni Habeo
with NJO luke and smart anakin they own any other way they loose bad

Darth_Glentract
ROTS Anakin could hold off Revan for a while and NJO Luke could kill the Exile. Luke then helps Anakin finish Revan.

Darth_Janus
Meh. NJO Luke is the Nihilus of the Jedi side of Versus, I swear. Only, NJO Luke is much more fallible than people give him credit for being. He's human, not god.

ROTS Anakin isn't the sharpest pencil in the drawer, and him clashing against Revan is the end of Skywalker. I don't care how much you like Annie or ROTS, he doesn't have the control and the wisdom to outwit Obi-Wan, much less the ancient Sith.

Now, NJO Luke may be damn good, but the Exile has the potential to murder three Jedi masters and kills Sion, Nihilus, and Kreia. And he's -weaker- than Revan. So the Exile could at least engage Luke until Revan coudl hand Skywalker his presuit ass and go on to double team Luke. The Exile might even die, or Luke could possibly win. (Never fair to rule out a victory considering some rather stunning victories in SW universe) but the odds are against teh Skywalkers.

Darth_Glentract
Well Luke in the NJO is basiclly a 48 year old by TUF version of Anakin. A weaker version of course, but still just slightly. On the force.net in the article on midi-clorians, I think they said something about them mainly, like 80 percent, being controlled by the father. I know this isn't correct because Han isn't force sensitive, but produces three powerful children. Still, according to this theory, Luke should be about 80 percent as powerful as Anakin could have become with the same training that they each got. Lots of people would say that Luke didn't get very good training, but I think he got great training. He beat Vader,(to a degree) the vision of Vader, confronted the Emperor, Jorus C'baoth(this is a very important fight, I will go into detail as to why it is so important ina minute), Shimera (the most powerful out of a species of warriors, basicly a DLOS, but scaled down a little), Emperor Reborn(probably learned a thing or two from him), Exar Kun( he did actually help in this, not just sit there like Revan33 says), hundreds of Reborn people( the one's from Jedi Academy. I know it only shows Jaden fighting them, but Luke has to have fought a lot also, probably more then Jaden did. And I also know that they are basicaly regular people swing lightsabers around. Still has to count for something though.), Dathomir Witches( these people can be pretty powerful in groups and brought down the Chu'thor. For those who don't know what the Chu'thor is, it was a mobile Jedi Temple. Yoda taught some people on it for a while. It dosen't make much sense that some witches could bring down a ship full of Jedi, but they did somehow, there was probably not very many Jedi onit at the time and there was a probably a few hundred witches. I changed my mind, I'm not going to try and make sense of it.), Hethir(guy who helped in anpther Empire Reborn group in the crappiest SW book ever, the Crystal Star. Please dont read that book, its for your own good. IT is a crappy book.), Brakiss(a falled student.) Keuller(another failed stuydent.) the Jennsarri(I dont think that I spelled it right. They were pretty powerful and had lightsabers and all the stuff.)

He also fought a lot of other force users, but I won't name them right now. Wait, there is another I will name, Luuke. Imagine fighting yourself to the death. It would be very difficult and you would need some outside interference to win, unless you were slightly stronger. Luke was slighty stronger and beat himself. This would be some intense fighting. You would also learn a ton.

And the reason that I said that Joruus is important is because the original, Jorus, became a Jedi Knight in only four lears. This is how long it took Luke and this guy didn't even have Skywalker blood. This guy also became a very powerful Jedi Master like ten years after that.

IO haven't even named every force user that Luke fought, but that is enough to show he is very experinced. Luke and Anakin win.

Darth Plagues
Luke and Anakin all the way...Your missing the key element "Skywalker", one of the strongest blood lines know to the Force.

Darth L. Dipsit
Glentract - that was a magnificent display of knowledge and comprehension
*Bows, then applauds*
Your ability to clearly list some of Skywalker's accomplishments and describe how they credit him is impressive and a boon to your cognitive skills.

Thank you and well done.

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Exar Kun( he did actually help in this, not just sit there like Revan33 says)

He might have but it doesn't say it in the book. It is extremely vague on that point so I'll admit there's a possibility he helped.

As for my two cents, NJO Luke would kill the Exile, Lord Revan would kill Anakin, then Luke and Revan would fight with Revan winning.

Fishy
Revan and the Exile.

Why?

The Exile could hold NJO off longer then Anakin could Revan. Revan and the Exile kill Luke.

Or if they fight the other way, the Exile will still kill Anakin Revan and Luke ould just fight and fight and fight until the Exile joins and Luke dies.

Otaku_Sith
Firstley,Revan would kill Anakin.Then the Exile and Revan would fight together against Luke,that would mean Luke would be overmatched.

Kun-ni Habeo
njo luke wuld engage revan till anakin kills exile then it is cakewalk

Fishy
You think that Anakin could kill the Exile? Very much doubt it.. He may have the potential but not the experience and he sure as hell couldn't have beaten all that the Exile defeated. Well probably not.

NJO Luke will face two opponents pretty fast and then die

Kun-ni Habeo
well i dont know i just asumed that but i think anakin wuld beat exile ,,barely though,,exile is very good but ani wuld eventually prevail

Naga Sadow
Anakin in ROTS is way better then in AOTC, but he is still lacking control and willpower, he doesn't think about what he does, and he just rushes into everything. Exile would have much more experience then Ani, I think he is physically stronger, and Anakin couldnt defeat 1 average jedi master(obi wan). Now, i know that he helped killing Mace, but Palpy actually did most of the work, storming him, Ani just choped his arm off, and thats not such an accomplishment, since Mace completely trusted the boy. And Dooku could never compare to Sion or Kreia. So Exile beats Anakin, and Revan could at least hold Luke off(in my oppinion he would make sliced deep fried bacon out of Luke. Luke = pussy) untill Exile joins. Now about Luke having great training. All those people he beat, thats not actually training, because he cannot learn any new techniques, new forms, new powers...So basicly, he knows nothing, because normally jedi are trained from youth(5 years or somehting like that) and he was trained from 20(i think). And he was trained not more tehn a month overal. He is the only jedi who was trained a month i think. He only beat Vader because he gave in to dark side for a minute or two, and Vader couldnt hold off his mad swinging, which as more similar to baseball then to saber dueling. He couldnt possibly find so much knowledge as Revan did, learn so many powers, and master them. He didnt get as much experience as Revan, and killing that reborn scum is nothing. Being killed by one is a shame for the jedi.

Kun-ni Habeo
luke also trained through yodas and obi's holocrons and in the period of NJO he is VERY powerfull

Gryn Jabar
Who do you think made those holocrons? People like Revan and Exile did, not only that, but they knew more then those holocrons, force kill anyone?

Lord_Windu
K, what's all this about Luke being a pussy? In ANH and ESB he was whiny, but you certainly couldn't say he was whiny in ROTJ and definitely not NJO. NJO Luke is a forty something year old Jedi Master. He was one hell of a badass.

Gryn Jabar
Yes, just that Exile and Revan more so.

Lord_Windu
ROTS Anakin is what would get the Skywalkers their asses handed to them.

Kun-ni Habeo
is this for me?,,cuz i am the only one in this thread who is for luke anakin combination

Fishy
I hate NJO Luke he's to powerful in those books, its like he can not be defeated... Why he ever became the most powerful Jedi ever is really beyond me, he does not have the potential or the masters to teach him everything he needs.

Both the Exile and Revan trained from child birth.. Anakin would get owned by either of them, he's good but he does not have the skill the mastery of the force or the power to match them. NJO Luke even if he is god he still won't stand a chance against those two together.

Kun-ni Habeo
but luke can kill one of them and then assist anakin defeating the other

Darth Revan33
I think he's just the most powerful Jedi of his time like in the last few decades or so. He has serious potential and he was a Jedi knight by ROTJ, he wouldn't have too far to go to become a master. He fights a lot of powerful enemies so he continually gets stronger.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes,,,agree

Jedi_Knight2
Revan and the Exile did train at childbirth while Anakin started a nine and luke was like what at least 15-16. The way I see it luke would die even if he was NJO. He would get his ass handed to him!

Fishy
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
but luke can kill one of them and then assist anakin defeating the other

So let me get this straight, you honestly think that a guy who has 20 years and 1 month of training at most can defeat either Revan or the Exile who both at least had 20 something probably 30 years of training both have had great destiny's who both defeated great and powerful Sith lords faster then one of them can defeat Anakin?

Bullshit.

The Exile will walk over Anakin, take him out kill him end his life once and for all and then its just him and Revan against God... Luke will lose

Kun-ni Habeo
this is NJO Luke he can kill exile while anakin holds off revan

Fishy
Anakin holds off Revan? My ass he will. The fight would go like this

Anakin walking up to Revan his blade behind his back as he does sometimes. Revan just stabs forward throws a second lightsaber cutting Anakin from the front and back killing him. Seriously Anakin stands no chance agianst the Exile or Revan and he sure as hell can't hold any of them off longer then either of them can hold of Luke.

Kun-ni Habeo
anakin can last about 5 minutes with revan,,thats enough for NJO Luke

Fishy
Based on what? And naturally the most powerful would fight the most powerful Revan vs Luke Anakin vs Exile..

I personally think Revan would own Luke, but lets say they are equal then its still Exile taking care of Anakin and then just moving on to Luke...

HimoKun
Revan was known as being one of the most powerful Sith ever. What did he/she do? He killed numerous Dark Jedi, (The assassins which attack on every planet during KOTOR) He/She killed or converted numerous Jedi, and he/she killed a Sith Lord and his apprentice. Malak and Bandon were no pushovers when Revan defeated them. Bandon would probably kill most of Luke's more powerful opponents. And then there's Malak. He would own any of Luke's enemies. What did Revan do? He/She killed both of them.

Now let's look at the Exile. The Exile killed numerous Dark Jedi, he/she killed three Sith Lords, and he/she was able to cut themself off from the force, which no one else had been able to do.

Here's how the battle would go:

Revan would notice that Anakin was incredibly prone to spazzing, and would taught him until Anakin made a bad move. Revan would then kill him and help the Exile with Luke. Luke, even being very great with the force, wouldn't be able to withstand Revan's mastery of the force. After about 5 minutes, Luke goes down and he might take down the Exile with him. But thats that, and Luke's down for the count.

Darth_Janus
I'm awaiting Kun's nonsense reply.

HimoKun
Nice. So you think I tlka bout nothing.

Darth Plagues
Luke and Anakin will prevail...

Fishy
Originally posted by HimoKun
Nice. So you think I tlka bout nothing.

Other Kun...

and for gods sake Plagues why? Why???

Because they are cooler because they have Sky in their name?

Because of the force is their daddy bullcrap? Why at least post an argument instead of just a stupid statement

Kun-ni Habeo
it all depends on anakin exile fight but still i think it is enough time for Luke to kill revan

Fishy
You honestly believe that Luke can easily take care of Revan?

Revan who is easily one of the most powerful Sith Lords ever. Somebody who would make Palpatine look like a child in fighting skills and knowledge of the force. Somebody so powerful he managed to control a sun (thats basically what powered the Star Forge and put the Dark Side in it)

Revan alone was a great fighter he could not be beaten easily.

The Exile wasn't half bad either, beating up three powerful Sith Lords isn't an easy thing to do. He would own Anakin so much faster then Luke could even touch Revan.

And with Anakin dead its the Exile and Revan vs Luke who IMO can be beaten by Revan alone and sure as hell will be by those two

Kun-ni Habeo
don't get me wrong Revan and Luke are my favorite characters ,,i love revan very much but i think that Njo luke can win,,he is amazingly powerfull,,he also learned a lot in period of ROTJ and NJO

Fishy
Okay so he's learned a lot and he became really powerful...

But he still has to fight Revan, somebody like that is not beaten easily you have to agree with that right. It would take everybody a shit load of time.

The exile vs Anakin is another thing however and Anakin will die faster then Revan will. There is just no way that Anakin will be standing when Revan is already dead. Then its two against one and Luke will die.

You have to look at it like this, who is more powerful compared to the other

the Exile towards Anakin
NJO Luke towards Revan

Exile > Anakin is pretty easy to see, Exile great Anakin okay.
Luke > Revan, classic endless debate....

So who will get to help the other sooner Luke or the Exile?

Kun-ni Habeo
anakin wuld get help sooner,,and yes both revan and luke craved for great power still i believe luke is better but barely

HimoKun
don't get me wrong Revan and Luke are my favorite characters ,,i love revan very much but i think that Njo luke can win,,he is amazingly powerfull,,he also learned a lot in period of ROTJ and NJO

From whom did Luke learn this knowledge? Who taught him all of this? Revan knew stuff Luke could never hope to know. Revan was probably the smartest Jedi/Sith ever. He knew everything about both sides,adn that's why he was so powerful. Think of Revan during KOTOR. Now think of Revan during KOTOR, but twice as powerful.

Kun-ni Habeo
read dark empire ,,luke on the DS is amazing and when he turned back to light ha had all that knowledge and he also found ancient Jedi library,,and this is about 6-7 yrs after ROTJ i cannot imagine his power at the time of NJO

Fishy
anakin wuld get help sooner,,and yes both revan and luke craved for great power still i believe luke is better but barely

So Okay according to you

Anakin is outclassed by the Exile and will die by his hands.
Luke is a little bit better then Revan but not much.

And still somehow Luke slaughters him in seconds? Exile kills Anakin before Luke kills Revan, if he can even do that

Emperor Revan
I admit this fight would probably be close. I think Revan is stronger than NJO Luke but not by a whole lot and I think Anakin's barely stronger than the Exile but the Exile's experience would help tip the fight, perhaps even in the Exile's favor. The Exile could hold off Anakin long enough for Lord Revan to destroy Luke and then he would destroy Anakin.

Kun-ni Habeo
revan33 i like revan too bu njo luke is a bit better than the best sith of all

HimoKun
revan33 i like revan too bu njo luke is a bit better than the best sith of all

Man, did you get rid by something? NJO Luke is nowhere near the Andient Sith. He'd get somked by them. You see, you don't know anythign about Ancient Sith. You just say that because the only person you know about is Luke.

Kun-ni Habeo
i know more aboout ancient sith than u,,but still Luke is better than them ,,ask DanTheMan

HimoKun
DantheMan? Is that your brother or something?

Kun-ni Habeo
know it is member known as jackstain once he changed his username now,,and he cannot be my brother we dont live even on the same continent

HimoKun
Ok then, how would Dan know? And how do you know that you know more about ancient sith than I do?

Bobafetty
Luke and Any

Kun-ni Habeo
forget it man,,it was a joke,never mind

Fishy
Could somebody please give me a good reason why Anakin and Luke would win? Please for gods sake

HimoKun
Fishy, it's because there the chosen ones. stick out tongue

Lord_Windu
*sigh* it seems that just because the force is incredibly strong in the Skywalker line, absolutely no one can light a candle to Luke and Anakin, regardless of how powerful the opponents are or how foolish one of the Skywalkers are. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Anakin may have been powerful but at the same time he had many flaws that none of you Skywalker fanboys even bothered considering. He was foolish, arrogant, immature, hot-headed etc. and they all those flaws will greatly affect him in this battle, like it did against Obi-Wan. Had he not make that stupid mistake of trying to jump over Obi-Wan, the fight would have dragged on even more. But noooo, cocky little annie decided to try that foolhardy act. What makes you think he won't make a stupid mistake like this against Revan or the Exile? The Exile and Revan are even more powerful than Obi-Wan, so if ROTS Anakin made a fatal mistake in which he very likely would, he's toast. Simple.

NJO Luke on the other hand may have been insanely powerful and perfectly calm and level-headed, but he is NOT immortal. I can't help but repeat the statement above over and over again. He is just extremely powerful, not unbeatable. Absolutely nothing indicates that he represents god. I agree he can beat Revan or the Exile but it won't be a simple 1-2-3 victory. Revan and the Exile have both proved their power in many occasions.

As for this fight. Luke against either one of the ancient sith lords would be one hell of a fight. But ROTS Anakin is the weakest link due to all his weaknesses mentioned earlier by myself. Once he is down, it will be Revan and the Exile against Luke. As powerful as Luke was, I doubt he can take these two powerful sith lords together. ROTS Anakin will get the Skywalkers their asses handed to them. Revan and the Exile win.

Kun-ni Habeo
if anakin and Luke can pull something off like luke and leia in dark empire than they can take this fight

Fishy
Revan will just blink and kill them all

Kun-ni Habeo
no he wont

Fishy
Well the argument makes about as much sense as that of you guys do...

Please tell me how the hell Luke and Anakin can win?

Kun-ni Habeo
above ure blinking post

HimoKun
Above his posts is your post which is ONE LINE. We, the Revan and Exile supporters, have given a chapter book worth of reasons while you guys have given us one liners.

Kun-ni Habeo
size matters not big grin

Emperor Revan
HimoKun's right, I've given more reasons for NJO Luke here than you have! And I'm on Revan's side.

Fishy
Indeed...

But seeing as nobody can come up with a good reason as to why NJO Luke would win its clear that Revan and the Exile will beat him and his daddy into a bloody pulp

Kun-ni Habeo
i gave reasons for NJO luke,,and my reason don't have to be 1 pge post to be good

Fishy
You didn't give any reason...

"if anakin and Luke can pull something off like luke and leia in dark empire than they can take this fight"

Thats your entire reason, thats not even a real argument. Thats like me saying If Revan can blink and blow up the force he can kill everybody... IF. Why are those two superior to the Exile and Revan why?

They aren't, at least not according to anybody here, because nobody could give a good reason. So Revan and the Exile win.

Kun-ni Habeo
no i sadid how luke also had great knowledge of the Force he also studied powers such as Battle Meditation and others...he found an ancient Jedi library and learned from holocrons too,,and he also had a god given gift

Fishy
Battle meditation won't do shit for you in a fight..

An ancient library? Big deal, Revan had books from his time which were ancient in Luke his time plus he found ancient things for his time... Things that were destroyed and lost again. Besides one library isn't going to hold the knowledge of the world, not the knowledge Revan could get.

Like I already said, Holocrons are nice, but unless you can put the practice into experience it won't do shit. You try watching a fight movie and then doing the same things you'll fail. And a god given gift? That entire force argument can kiss my ass.

We don't know how many midiclorians he had, we don't know how many Revan had... What the hell kind of argument is that?

Gryn Jabar
Ok, lets examine this:
Luke has great knowledge of the force: So does Exile, and Revan knows MORE then Exile, and knows how to use it.
Battle Meditation: Doesn't do SHIT in a duel.
Ancient Jedi Library: So what? Revan found the greatest artifact of the dark side and made it his own.
Learned from Holocrons: So? So did Revan. Also, keep in mind that as time went by, the Jedi became weaker and weaker, from warriors to "kepers of the peace". Guess which one Revan belonged to, and which one "Master" Yoda belonged to.

Kun-ni Habeo
holy sh1t u re dumb

i said that he learned extraordinary powers lik BM i didnt say that he wuld win bu using BM

yes ancient Jedi library with the hell of a lot books how the fuc* u know revan had more books thanh im?

Gryn Jabar
Because Revan
A) Kicked the shit out of the Jedi order, the Mandalorians, the Rakatan and pretty much everyone else. You can't do that if your an illerate retard.
B) Revan was raised from birth to be a jedi. Luke was picked up late in life.

Kun-ni Habeo
ure reason B is same if i said luke was the son of chosen one

HimoKun
holy sh1t u re dumb

i said that he learned extraordinary powers lik BM i didnt say that he wuld win bu using BM

yes ancient Jedi library with the hell of a lot books how the fuc* u know revan had more books thanh im?

YOU RETARD! REVAN WAS AROUND AND LEARNED IT BEFORE IT WAS DESTROYED BY MALAK!!!

Luke learned about the Jedi. Cool. What did Revan do? He learned about the greatest duelist of all time, Tulak Hord. He learned about the Jedi AND the Sith. Luek noly learned about the Jedi. So woh has more knowledge? Revan does.

Fishy
Ohh lets see...

Revan his time knowledge was sought after many Jedi to protect it, kept it alive, ancient holocrons and tombs were found in Sith Tombs.

Luke his time, Jedi had been destroyed, most of its knowledge with it, ancient library's are nice but that was probably basic knowledge in Revan his time, because well for a trully great library to survive would be impossible.

Knowledge gets destroyed in time, technology lost. Revan naturally had more to learn from then Luke did. And not to mention that Revan was known for his quest for knowledge, and he found it at the darkest places in the galaxy. Malachor, Korriban, Rakatan planet and the Star Forge... Just to name a few.

Also wars destroy knowledge things get lost. During Luke his time two great wars had just been fought, and a lot more before that ever happened. A lot of knowledge had to have been lost in that.

Oh and pleas refrain from calling me stupid when you can't even come up with an argument that makes sense okay? Thanks

Nai Fohl
OK....I will give you some good (?) reasons why Luke and Anakin would beat the Sith.

ROTS Anakin has a lack of control. No doubt about this. But he is quite powerful as long as there is somebody to keep him calm or lets say "keep him under control". When he has enough motivation he can win against anybody. You can see him beat Dooku in what time ? 30 seconds ? A minute ?
Dooku received what time of training ? 60 years ? 70 years ? And Dooku was the best lightsaber duelist of his time (ok...except Yoda maybe). And yes...we saw Anakin lose against Obi-Wan just because of stupidity...but he also had a lack of motivation and was totaly out of control. You should keep that in mind.

The Exile is no match for Anakin if Luke is able to keep Anakin under control and of course Anakin has the motivation to protect his son...can there be any better ? He will cut Exile into pieces in no time.

And sorry I have to say this (as I don't like the idea)...NJO Luke is above everyone in history of the force. From ROTJ on he probably got some lessons by Obi-Wan, Yoda and Qui-Gon who all remainend individuals within the force. We can not tell that. He had several Holocrons to study (Sith and Jedi holocrons) and so he could have received lessons by ancient Jedi Masters and as well knowledge about the Dark Side by ancient Sith Lords. He might have learned some new tricks from the returned Emperor (at least...he defeaded him).
So I would say there are very few things about the force that NJO Luke does not know. And this would be both sides of the force. Confrontation with an ancient Sith Lord - even Revan - will be no problem for him. This would be a tough fight...some I would like to see realy but at least Luke will be the winner.

So I'd say the Skywalkers will win this one.

Fishy
Well nice of you to bring a real argument here... However

Dooku was preforming better against Obi and Anakin together then he was against Anakin alone. He changed his style his way of fightning and no longer used the force thats why he lost, and you can not compare Dooku to the Exile. Anakin can not kill everybody if he's calm enough and he was motivated enough against Obi Wan, he never threw more of himself into a fight then into that fight.

Of course he wasn't calm thats because he was going over the Dark Side in a foolish way. Light or Dark wouldn't matter Anakin doesn't have the experience or the power to kill the Exile..

He will lose.

NJO Luke is not as powerful as people make him out to be he's good maybe better then Revan I have my doubts but he won't beat him easily and definitly not fast. NJO Luke and Revan will fight for a damned long time until the Exile joins in. Anakin can not and will not win from somebody with more training more power who takes him serious and throws himself into every fight he goes into.

Nai Fohl
Ok. I see the whole situation is a bit tricky.

I agree with you about Dooku. Dooku didn't want to kill Anakin because this whole situation on the beginning of RotS was a trap to kill Obi-Wan and convince Anakin to join the Dark Side. I didn't keep that in mind when posting.

But in my oppinion Exile vs Anakin won't be a very short fight. This could take some time and then the question is if NJO Luke is faster killing Revan or Exile is faster killing Anakin. I personally can not answer the question because Anakin is quite an unpredictable thing when it comes to fighting. Without stupid mistakes he might even manage to win against Exile at least he can keep him busy until Luke is finished with Revan.

So I would estimate both fights will end at the same time and Revan + Anakin get killed. That would leave NJO Luke vs Exile. And again the Skywalker family wins.

The only situation when the Skywalkers will lose here is when Exile and Revan get the chance to team up vs Luke. And I simply can not imagine this would happen not because being a Anakin/Luke fanboy just because I can not tell how long both duel will last and I'm not sure that Exile will manage to kill Anakin.

Fishy
I personally think that the Exile who has done far more impressive things then Anakin can kill Anakin before Luke can kill Revan, if he can even do that.

With Anakin you always have to keep in account that he never reached his potential, he could have done a lot of great shit but he never did. He failed misserably in it. Now he has seen combat he has seen wars he does know how to fight and he does have a control of the force. Can he compare to the Exile however? Who killed three Sith Lords well only two that count and walked away? Does he have the control of the force, the experience the knowledge to do that? I don't think so.

I honestly do not think Anakin could have ever done what the Exile did, he was to weak for that at that time and he would have lost the battles the Exile faced.

With Revan Luke its a lot harder to tell, you don't know who is going to wiin or how fast but with the Exile and Anakin it is imo pretty clear that the Exile will win and will be able to do so in a reasonable amount of time before Luke can kill Revan or vice versa. Meaning IMO that the Exile and Revan will team up on Luke and slaughter him.

Darth Plagues
Luke Skywalker and Anakin... Happy Dance

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Fishy
Ohh lets see...

Oh and pleas refrain from calling me stupid when you can't even come up with an argument that makes sense okay? Thanks

I thought he was reffering to me?

Fishy
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
I thought he was reffering to me?

Oh could be... But who cares he's calling other people stupid when he can't even give a real argument

Kun-ni Habeo
i gave reasons so shut up

Gryn Jabar
Yes, and we BROKE them!

Fishy
i gave reasons so shut up

None of them were good however...

Come on Luke and Anakin are dead

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Fishy
I personally think that the Exile who has done far more impressive things then Anakin can kill Anakin before Luke can kill Revan, if he can even do that.

After spending some time with reading and gaming I have to ask the question where did the Exile do fare more impressive things than Anakin ?

Dark Exile killed 5 Jedi Masters and 3 Sith (and he did not do that alone).
The Jedi Masters were hiding and suffering from the effects of Darth Trayas attack. Traya herself was not "true" Sith since she did not believe that the DS is superior to the LS so her sith powers and lessons were "weakened" because she combined it with aspects from the LS. And keeping in mind she is far away from being a "Sith Lord" like Revan, Exar Kun or Tulak Horde, Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus had to team up to defeat her. Do you think that those three Sith were this hard to kill that the Exile is far more impressive than Anakin ?

Anakin killed a Blood Carver assassin at the age of 12. He defeated Asajj Ventress, slaughtered a complete Tusken encampment, he killed Dooku, he killed Shaak-Ti, he killed Cin Drallig not to mention all his "legendary" work during the clone wars.

And you have to keep in mind that the Exile never passed the trials to become a Jedi Knight. So Anakin received more training than Exile and he has the greater force potential. And this takes me to the question why do you think Anakin would have failed where the Exile did not ? Just because of impatience ?

In my oppinion it is like this: Anakin got owned two times in lightsaber duels...once by Dooku and once by Obi-Wan and both had far more experience in lightsaber use than Anakin (Anakin trained around 13 years with that weapon. Obi-Wan around 35 years and Dooku 60 years). The Exile doesn't have Dookus and Obi-Wans experience. He might be on one level with Anakin (at least a little bit higher). And concidering this he would get killed because he has nothing to put into the fight against Anakins force potential and they are even in lightsaber fighting.

So it would be both Skywalkers facing Revan at the end. Skywalkers win.

Gryn Jabar
Your argument, is a refreshing breeze of air on this stale forum.
Exile killed the Sith Lords with help, but even with that help, could Anakin hope to? No. Sion, Traya, Nihilus, all are SIGNIFICANTLY more powerful then Anakin could ever hope to be, and were HUMBLED by the Exile. Traya was more powerful then any other sith in her time precisely because she was not stupid enough to blindly follow Sith doctrine. Sion could soak more punishment then anyone in the post KOTOR period, and Nihilus, well, he's Nihilus. Anakin did NOT have more training then exile. I don't know where you got that information, but its not true.

Fishy
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
After spending some time with reading and gaming I have to ask the question where did the Exile do fare more impressive things than Anakin ?

He defeated every single last one of those Jedi Masters alone, he defeated Sion and Kreia alone... The only one he had help with was Nihilus big deal.

Oh? Kreia was attacking the republic? Here I was thinking it was Nihilus

So knowing one side makes you more powerful then both? Yeah she wasn't a real Sith Lord she was more herself that hardly makes her weaker.

Yes I do think they were damn hard to kill. Kreia defeated three Jedi Masters by raising her hand, one attack killed three Jedi Masters. Three... Thats impressive, thats powerful. Kreia was amazing and the Exile killed her. Let Anakin try that...

And that means what compared to what the Exile did? Killed a lot of Dark Jedi, destroyed hundreds of Mandelorians lead the Jedi and the Republic into wars just like Anakin did. I really don't see how this makes Anakin any more impressive...

What?

The Exile passed his trials and could start training people, the disciple talks about it, he wants to be trained by female Exile. He left the order because she couldn't train him. Otherwise he doesn't join your party but the story stays the same, the Exile passed his trials and could have been a Master. Not a council member but definitely a knight.

Like said before Anakin does not have greater trainer. You have no idea about his force potential that could be greater or weaker then that of Anakin don't make assumptions based on nothing. And why do I think Anakin would have failed? Because I don't give him a chance in hell of defeating Kreia.

How the hell are they even? And so what that those guys had more experience? That didn't help other masters against Revan, and the Jedi Masters around the kotor era did have more experience then the Exile and they still got killed. Kreia had more experience and she got killed by him.

Uh no...

It would be the Exile and Revan facing Luke

Darth Plagues
I still say Luke and Anakin.

HimoKun
Skywalkers side has been utterly slaughter, all thanks to Fishy and Janus.

Fishy
Originally posted by HimoKun
Skywalkers side has been utterly slaughter, all thanks to Fishy and Janus.

Thank you smile

Lord_Windu
Yep, strong the force runs with the skywalker line, but they get pwned in this one.

Nai Fohl
Well...ok...Skywalkers get owned

BUT

I have to say that the characters from the SW games a far overpowered. Or can anybody give some good reason to me how a Jedi Knight like the Exile could have a chance to:

- kill Nihilus (who was able to drain peoples force resources)
- kill Kreia who can kill 3 Jedi Masters with a single hand movement

I don't get the point there. Impossible work and completly out of logic.

But now I would like to see Kyle Katarn vs The Exile. Somebody who can kill thousands of stormtroopers and 7 Dark Jedi without any training in the ways of the force and without a single lesson in lightsaber fighting might cut the Exile into pieces. LOL. I hate SW game characters.

Gryn Jabar
Its because the game characters are supposed to completely defy reality.Thats why we play it. Who wants to play the Exile when he gets Diarrahah before fighting Kreia, then runs out of Toilet paper, then has to take the Ebon Hawk back to Citadel Station...

Darth Crazo
la la la la lala la la la la la jarweosdxgh

Darth Crazo
lalalala

Dark Wierdo
why does this wierd jabber keep popping up?

Bobafetty
Revan and Exile own this one

Darth Plagues
NJO Luke beats Darth Revan, and then helps ROTS Anakin finish off the Exile...Skywalkers are legends. Revan was to dumb to even to make an infenite amount of ships, much less take on NJO Luke.

Light Master
I agree totally with Darth Plagues. The Skywalker combined would be the most powerful force in the galaxy.

Lord_Windu
Skywalker blood doesn't equal immortality. These are four very powerful force users, but ROTS Anakin is the weakest link because he has the intelligence level of the bacteria in the shit my neighbour's dog had this morning. Revan and the Exile would win.

Darth Crazo
No Anakin and Luke would simply have no trouble beating those worthless, unskilled fools who wouldn't even have the slightest chance.

Kun-ni Habeo
lol
thats certanly a great argument windu

Lord_Windu
OK, for the last friggin time, Skywalkers do NOT have a direct link to god, and Revan and the Exile certainly aren't worthless, unskilled fools. They have had much more war experience than ROTS Anakin, who as I have said before is a down right dumbass.

Darth Crazo
I repeat, they are worthless, unskilled fools. Anakin did fight in the Clone Wars, that was pretty massive. Anakin is a godlike figure, that was George Lucas's entire intention in creating Star Wars. They're both mythic heroes. But yeah they're not exactly god...so Revan and Exile are?

Darth Crazo
They do have a direct link to the force-in fact anakin was created by it. i think that counts for something

Lord_Windu
What do you mean "unskilled, worthless fools." Yes, they are worthless fools only if you consider slaughtering countless beings and totally owning the old republic as the accomplishments of worthless fools, then i don't know what to say. Anakin may be powerful, but did Lucas ever say he was immortal? No. If Lucas thought Anakin was god, then howcome he made Obi-Wan beat him? The fact that Obi-Wan beat Anakin proves that Lucas doesn't think Anakin is god.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth Crazo
I repeat, they are worthless, unskilled fools. Anakin did fight in the Clone Wars, that was pretty massive. Anakin is a godlike figure, that was George Lucas's entire intention in creating Star Wars. They're both mythic heroes. But yeah they're not exactly god...so Revan and Exile are?

Do you nkow how to read? Your as stubborn as a jackass if you haven't read what happened before.

Bobafetty
I bet everyone would be much happier without you here HimoKun.

Emperor Revan
HimoKun's right. Crazo's an idiot that has a totally onesided opinion that's not gonna change even if Lucas said so himself.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Bobafetty
I bet everyone would be much happier without you here HimoKun.

I bet your mom would be happier if you spent less time hibernating and more time doing her.

Darth Crazo
Whoa-everyone just cool off. I can't wait til Dipsit gets back. He always adds more sanity and compassion to these threads. We love you Dipsit! Come Back! Get well soon! Luke and Anakin could kick their asses with ease, I'm sure George Lucas agrees all ya sucka emcees! Bobafetty is a million times more strong in the force than HimoKun and Emperor Revan, but no one can beat Dipsit!

Bobafetty
thanks man

Gryn Jabar
Sorry but this whole thread has turned into random bashing. Guys, chill out and stop acting like children.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, as much as I love the compliments, HimoKun and Emperor Revan are real stand-up guys. You've just got to get to know them. Jabar here is another example of a great guy.

However, he also brings an excellent point to the table. Cliques will cause mass exclusion and will only bring conflict. So, in conclusion, let's all just relax and learn to like one another.

Bobafetty
k fine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.