The Avenger Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tthe Almighty
i don't the out come of battle like this if any thing id bet on Thor

who?-kid
I'm glad you gave us detailed information about the where and who - you know, the circumstances, why they fight, where they fight, which avengers...

Bialaska
I'll say that it definitely depends on what Avengers are on the Avengers team against Thor. Is it a limited list consisting of 7 Avengers or is it all the Avengers that has been though time?

whirlysplat
Stop feeding the troll people. big grin

LordFear
I mean you got guys like Hercules, Gilgamesh, Sersi, Warbird,Jack of Hearts, Quasar and Photon and of course IronMan. Powerhouses who combined would demolish Thor and probably kill him if need be.

Bialaska
With Sersi having demonstrated the ability to manipulate Thor's molecules before, without needing any enhancements, I'd say that the match is over within the first second, as Thor turns into maybe a pig (with thereto fitting mind and genetics) or maybe she decides that she needs some potted plant in her loft, so poof, gone is Thor and she picks up a small cactus to take with her hime.

Considering Gilgamesh is an Eternal too, he can perhaps do the same, although I do think I've heard at some point that Zuras said that the best manipulator among the Eternals is Sersi.

Not knowing the full power of Quasar, I can't really say if he can do it, but since people think he's evened up with Sersi, Thor's also gonna be so much splat because of him.

So unless it was a team of Avengers consisting of the weaker Avengers, I'd say that Thor wouldn't be a match for them.

K3VIL
Originally posted by LordFear
I mean you got guys like Hercules, Gilgamesh, Sersi, Warbird,Jack of Hearts, Quasar and Photon and of course IronMan. Powerhouses who combined would demolish Thor and probably kill him if need be.
Sersi can rearrange living beings?I don't think she can turn an Asgardian into anything she wants, especially the son of Odin.
Iron Man is going down quickly, Photon too, Mjolnir can absorb almost any form of energy and Photon isn't much of a problem, Thor can even use her to damage her teammates redirecting her energy form.
Warbird is a merely Class 40 and isn't fast or tough as the Thunder God, she'll be down in few seconds.
Now there are Hercules and Gilgamesh with Sersi, Quasar and JOH.
Hercules can't fly, so Thor will try to fight in mid air, the result will be an air battle between him and Gilgamesh, meanwhile Quasar will use his Q Constructs to hold down Thor granting Gilgamesh to gain the upper hand, but considering Thor's strenght, he may broke free and blast with a medium level GodForce Quasar and Sersi before she starts to use her powers to hold Thor.But Gilgamesh can project energy too, an he'll blast Thor aided from the Jack Of Hearts, Thor is immune from radiations so the energy of the JOH will damage Thor only slightly, but it will be sufficient to grant Hercules to leap and catch him in mid air, Thor is anyway a more experienced aerial combatant, he'll throw down Herc or use him to shield himself from G. attacks and then blast once more with the GF his opponents.The JOH durabillity isn't sufficient to withstand with it.Gilgamesh will fall down blasting Thor in the same moment, Thor will fall down too, they'll engage a fist to fist fight, but Hercules will aid Gilgamesh and the slugfest will result in their victory, maybe, unless Thor use Warrior Madness.

Bialaska
Of course Sersi can rearrange living beings. She turned people from humans into pigs before Thor was even thought of. She has fixed up Thor before, something which Loki could not do without a special weapon.

And since you think Hercules is gonna be the toughest combatant to Thor, but at a disadvantage for not being flying, then why not give some credit to the woman who knocked Hercules out physically with a single punch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.