Spiderman vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil player007
a good fight but who takes this

SnakeEyes
I say Iron Man

who?-kid
When written right : Iron Man. He is just too powerful, and has more tricks up his sleeve than Batman in his utility belt. And Tony Stark ain't no idiot either.

But Spider-Man isn't without a chance. When he uses his brains and gives his best shots, I can see him winning (like he did already twice with Iron Man from the future).

Iron Man 8, Spider-Man 2.

Bialaska
Spidey. Because Spidey always wins in the end, just like the Batman.

But on paper Spidey would be reduced to atoms pretty quickly.

LordFear
Originally posted by who?-kid
When written right : Iron Man. He is just too powerful, and has more tricks up his sleeve than Batman in his utility belt. And Tony Stark ain't no idiot either.

But Spider-Man isn't without a chance. When he uses his brains and gives his best shots, I can see him winning (like he did already twice with Iron Man from the future).

Iron Man 8, Spider-Man 2.

Ok by Arno Stark???
He was not the real deal. A cheap carbon copy and no where near as cunning and inventive as the real deal.

Furthermore SM fans always say how Peter senses would warn him and help him dodge missiles and stuff from Stark but how come that wasn't the case in Infinity Wars series? IM's doppleganger blasted SM while he was on a rooftop and IM crept up behind him and left him outta commission for the entire series unconcscious in a hospital bed?
IM wins this everytime unless we are referrring to cosmic Spidey or some other crap version.

who?-kid
Originally posted by LordFear
Ok by Arno Stark???
He was not the real deal. A cheap carbon copy and no where near as cunning and inventive as the real deal.
He was not the real one, true. The real Iron Man is more experienced and just a better fighter all around. But I wouldn't call him a "cheap carbon copy". SM humiliated him twice. Has got to count for something.

Hm, did you forget that was after Spider-Man had taken out TWO doppelgangers by himself (Hawkeye doppelganger and Spider-Man doppelganger). He was caught off guard, true - he was checking out the remains of the Hawkeye doppelganger if I remember right - but he sure could take it : he ended up in hospital - lots of people would end there after being hit by a full blast of Iron Man - but the fact remains, it didn't kill him.

But I still say Iron Man 8, Spider-Man 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.