Should there be a Ring 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Kitty*Killar*
I saw the 1st and the 2nd but I tottaly want to see the 3rd, I think there should be RING 3. Do you guys think there should be The RING 3?? evil face big grin

Kagome2005
I dunno. I'm sorry but they WERE NOT scary period. They were interesting to watch when you had nothing else to do. If they make a third, I'll probably see it because I like to play the 'reviewer', but it'll never get my vote as a horror movie

Cinemaddiction
Absolutly not, no point.

BaronOBeefDip
Well, there was a prequel to the Ringu (The original Japanese version of the Ring movies), but I've never seen it. As for another Ring movie. Uh...it depends on the makers of the film.

Kagome2005
It would be stupid to make a 3rd!

MildPossession
No third movie sequel, but they are making an American prequel though...

LLG
I'm not sure. I'll have to rent the Ring Two when it comes out, and I'll come back to this question. I thought the first movie was very good.

LLG
EDIT. Sorry, double post.

*Kitty*Killar*
Well actually I still want to know what will like happen......everytime some character says "everthing will be okay from now on I promise" another part of that movie comes out. In the RING 2 the woman said that she promises everything will be okay so there is going to be another one because she doesn't know if really everything will be okay so that will lead to another part. Do you guys get what I'm saying here???? mad mad embarrasment

Kagome2005
no not really...because like i said....the movie wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Barney was scarier than that

TheRing
I would like to see a third film, just to see where they can possibly go with the storyline. Plus you don't know for sure if it's going to be that bad, You're just assuming its going to be.

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Absolutly not, no point.
why not?

Cinemaddiction
Because the 2nd one was unnecessary swill? It was a melodrama with some decent special effects, but totally pointless, and only made the capitalize on the success of the original.

Wolfie
The third one is in the making, no?

seever333
i havnt seen the 2nd one but i heard that samara ROLLS up the well and that sounds pretty stupid...the forst one was freaky though

Andrew McLeod
She crawls up the well in an unnerving fashion. I find they're fun movies to watch because, for some odd reason, they manage to send chills up my spine. Other movies I find...to be wrongly classified as horror films. I'm just weird.

MildPossession
There is a teaser poster out for ring 3 which looks so fake.

T.M
Originally posted by Kagome2005
no not really...because like i said....the movie wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Barney was scarier than that

Barney scared the shit outta me yes

stick out tongue

i havent seen the ring 2 because i didnt like the 1st one and i think a 3rd would be pointless for reasons already mentioned.

i rule
no. they closed the well in the 3rd which stopped the girl from comingback. if she did, it wouldnt make sense

i rule
did i say 3rd? i ment 2nd

T.M
could have just edited ur post no expression

i rule
im too lazy... sleep

naomiwattsrulls
Yes i deffenitly think there should be a ring 3 because samara can still get out because going back to the first one when rachel(naomi watts) is in the well samara closed it on her so if she can close it she can open it so rachel still has to find a way to defete samara perminetly. Happy Dance

naomiwattsrulls
well 1st of all the ring1 deffinitly isnt scarry expeccialy is uve seen it as many times as i had and it is the best movie ever naomi watts is the best and im not even 13 and i already am obbsessed with it but if there was no 3rd one it would be stupid unless the recasted it just because naomi watts is 37 but no one can play her part because shes sooooooo awsome

naomiwattsrulls
t.m u sound like a big jerk! who ever dosent like the ring is insane i thnk every one should know every line like i do and should watch it soooo many times that u lost track @ 40 like me so dont b dissen barny the ring and barny r nothing alike. laughing oh what now!

BaronOBeefDip
Uh, have you ever heard of spell-check? Anyway, The Ring just wasn't a good movie. The idea of a someone being able to climb out of a TV and kill people may sound good at first...but so does edible socks. In the end, you realize that both leave a bad taste in your mouth and you wonder why you even tried it in the first place.

stunna1773
should've said it in ur last post on ring 3

naomiwattsrulls
Wow well if u don't like the ring then you stink mad and you shouldn't bad mouth it especially the 1 who said the ring is scarier then Barny and ya the ring isn't scary but its a awesome movie especially because of Naomi Watts. And there you go I did spell check

kmcdude
Originally posted by naomiwattsrulls
well 1st of all the ring1 deffinitly isnt scarry expeccialy is uve seen it as many times as i had and it is the best movie ever naomi watts is the best and im not even 13 and i already am obbsessed with it but if there was no 3rd one it would be stupid unless the recasted it just because naomi watts is 37 but no one can play her part because shes sooooooo awsome

no Underage Happy Dance That's why you like the ring so much Happy Dance

naomiwattsrulls
wow ya u figured me out im under aged but still idc because the ring is soooo awsom and im just standing ^ 4 mi belifes so u can just go watch some more mtv or w.e bcause when u dont have cabel the best thing to watch is the ring even if u do have cabel u should still be watching the ring mad so stop making litte coments on how bad the ring is because the original ? was should there bea ring 3. so stick out tongue hahaha

IM out 4 now

Evil Dead
Jesus christ that might well be the worst post every in this forum from an English speaking member (English as their first language).

this kid should be banned from KMC. His/her birthday isn't listed in his/her profile but there's no way in hell someone who is 13 years or older does not know how to spell "you", "my", "I'm", "beliefs", "because" or "cable". I'll give him/her the benefit of the doubt on "awesome" and "comments" was close enough. I'll pass off "little" as just a typo.

by the way, The Ring still sucks. It is decent to watch on a Saturday afternoon when there's absolutely nothing else to do but other than that, it's pure garbage. I won't compare it to Ringu because quite honestly, it's not that great either (sorry to disappoint you Japanese horror jockers out there). There was no need for a sequel....and sure as hell is no need for another sequel.

MildPossession
I just wish they would stop with the remakes, i mean Don't Look Now is next for a remake, and that just pisses me off.

naomiwattsrulls
sorry i cant spell and yes little was a typo and i like to use slange. there should be a ring3!!!!!!!!! god it would make no sence if there wasnt 1!!!

tabby999
you cant even spell the word slang. i think your brain is trying to tell you something. and it wouldn't make any sence if there was one, the movies are crapola

BaronOBeefDip
Why? The first one was bad. In fact, I got bored and ended up leaving 1/3 into the film. And, I didn't even bother with the second one. Besides, the person who played Samara is also the voice of Lilo in Lilo and Stitch. Just that alone makes The Ring a bad movie.

MildPossession
Is SENSE spelt different in other countries or something? I keep seeing it as SENCE... It's SENSE.

kmcdude
Simply........**** ring.................**** ring 3..........or 2 thankyou

Kupotek
Personally Ring 0 is my favorite of all the original Ring films, so I dont see why there shouldn't be a Ring 3. Though in all honesty it better outdo Ring 2, because I feel Ring 2 should have been better.

Not enough killing, and what there was, was bland and boring. Too much time on unnecessary effects, like the bathroom scene.

Samara did not come off as scary, the movie lacked mood BIGTIME. Gor Verbinski definitely did the mood better.

So a third would have to really get the atmosphere right this time, though it would be more difficult to do a American prequel then a Japanese one mainly because in the Japanese one, Sadako is older, so has more past to draw from. More history to work with. Where would you go with a American prequel? Before she was born?

MildPossession
The ghost was a lot better in the original than Verbinski's remake of the first movie! I found the atmosphere a lot better in the original Ringu more than the first remake.

Keep away from cgi face Samara, bla.

Verbinski didn't make the second American Ring movie you know.

Skorn254
It would be really cool if there was a ring 3. smokin'

beta-wolf_101
They should have stop after the first one, I don't thing there should have been a second and they need to kill it before they make a third.

Aini
I loved the first one but the second one was crap. and there is no 3rd one, is there. so why should they make it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.