Hulk 2: Who's the bad guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
I was wondering who is the next bad guy going to be in the Hulk 2 movie? I in another thread I saw a picture with half of the Hulk's face and the other half seemed to be Abomination's face and at the bottom it said Hulk 2. Is Abomination going to be the next bad guy? One thing I am certain of is that for someone to go up against the Hulk, it has to be someone super strong like him. Wouldn't you agree?donatello

whirlysplat
I hope its a combination. I hope the Leader is the boss and he has a few henchmen including the abomination

armandovalles
yea that would be awesome. I doubt they'll make a third because the first one wasnt that successful compared to Marvel's other movies like FF, X-Men, and Spiderman. So if they decide not to make a third, they would probly make the 2 most major hulk baddies, Abom and Leader, and maybe even Rhino or Doc Samson in the 2nd movie.

armandovalles
Originally posted by Hulk Power
I was wondering who is the next bad guy going to be in the Hulk 2 movie? I in another thread I saw a picture with half of the Hulk's face and the other half seemed to be Abomination's face and at the bottom it said Hulk 2. Is Abomination going to be the next bad guy? One thing I am certain of is that for someone to go up against the Hulk, it has to be someone super strong like him. Wouldn't you agree?donatello

Do u have the site or a link to that pic? i would love to see it.

Hulk Power
Sure Armandovalles, I don't have a site or link but the picture is in one of the treads in this forum. It's a thread that says "HULK 2...? yay or nay." The thread is just a few threads below this one. If you read the threads on this forum you can't miss it. Just click on the thread and go about half a page down and you'll see it. If you do see it tell me. I just want to see if I explained it to you well and if I'm good at giving instructions. OK? yes

Zod4Life
I heard that the villains were going to be the Leader and the Abomination but of course that was a very long time ago.

comic wizard
i think that hulk 2 bad guy should be the leader but there is not going to be a HULK 2 BECAUSE HULK 1 DID GET ALOT OF MONEY but they used so much money on the special effects that they are not going to make a hulk 2 and because people said that hulk has no story they also say that the movie hulk is just about a man destroying things.

Batman Wins
Who are the Hulks Bad guys because, hulk is like the strongest thing so who could hurt him.

cking
it should be the abomination, because he is just like the hulk.

olympian
I actually think it would be great to see Abomination as well. Its an obvious one when you think of the Hulk. A monster like him but "of the other side".

cking
actually abomination is stronger and bigger than the hulk until at one point in a comic the hulk got bigger and stronger.

b-dan
hell no that movie suxs but if there was pribly that alein dude with the big head

Zod4Life
You mean the Leader right?And he's not an alien.He's a human who was also exposed to gamma radiation.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by b-dan
hell no that movie suxs but if there was pribly that alein dude with the big head

laughing hysterical Alien dude with the big head. laughing So funny yet so ignorant. hysterical

Zod4Life
His name is the Leader.Read up on the Hulk's supervillains so that you'll know who or what you're talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.