Rots Downloaded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adamrubin
over 2000000 star wars fans have downloaded ROTS on secrets sites

DeVi| D0do
that's sad.

adamrubin
does anyone know what they used(kazza, limewire) and what did they type?

LandoSpeeder2
I know what they typed

"I'm an idiot to be asking this on KMC'

DenKi
I got it

Naredhel
yeah and "I'm about to get my thread closed"

DenKi
doesnt matter, lifes not over is it?

forumcrew
that # is totaly made up

vader519
I guess that is why the boxoffice slowed down a liitle for the movie. Look, if you are a star wars, don't downloda it, just go and wathc the movie. I know everyone wants the movie to beat Titianc, but how do you expect to beat the movie if youa re going to download it. Just go to the theatre and watch it. It is very sad to hear this.

mtryder
Either way, they haven't seen it in the theater, which is pretty much the only way to do it

mtryder
And for those that have seen it, see it again... as if you needed telling, you bunch of nerds.

moviejunkie23
Originally posted by vader519
I guess that is why the boxoffice slowed down a liitle for the movie. Look, if you are a star wars, don't downloda it, just go and wathc the movie. I know everyone wants the movie to beat Titianc, but how do you expect to beat the movie if youa re going to download it. Just go to the theatre and watch it. It is very sad to hear this.

EXACTLY
it really is the same as stealing
truly sad indeed sad

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by mtryder
And for those that have seen it, see it again... as if you needed telling, you bunch of nerds. what was that for?

moviejunkie23
Originally posted by mtryder
And for those that have seen it, see it again... as if you needed telling, you bunch of nerds.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

mtryder
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
what was that for?

No shame in it. I'm one too.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by moviejunkie23
EXACTLY
it really is the same as stealing
truly sad indeed sad I don't think it is as bad when it's during the time when it's not in theaters and it's not on DVD, cus we're all pretty much going to buy the DVD.

DeVi| D0do
Stealing is illegal.

Ben-Kenobi
Yeah lucas will get his freaking money, until then people are doing this smokey n the bandit bootleggin style.

mtryder
He might bump hyperspace up to 75 a month or something.

moviejunkie23
i don't care if lucas loses money as much as i care people are stealing and making nothing of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.