Marvel vs Mortal Kombat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
Who would win this one? Post what you think about this match up.

Hoshi
could you just put who from the marvel universe , and who from the MK universe are fighting this war , because marvel has too many more characters than MK

Boba_is_fatt
true

Hulk Power
OK. How about all the Mortal Kombat characters from "Deadly Alliance" versus all the Marvel characters from the game; "Marvel vs Capcom."

Hoshi
mortal kombat would win

Magee
Doubts. Im not sure if Thanos was in the first one but he was in MvsC2 and he would take out every single MK character at the same time. With some added help from some mutant buddies and the like big grin

Hoshi
dont think thanos could take the god of thunder one-on-one , and dont think wolverine , cyclops , cable and the others good guy could take the kombatants who fight for their lifes and doesnt mind kill the opponent , since the mutants who are from good never killed a guy with cold-blood , except cable maybe

dark1365
MK would win.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hoshi
dont think thanos could take the god of thunder one-on-one , and dont think wolverine , cyclops , cable and the others good guy could take the kombatants who fight for their lifes and doesnt mind kill the opponent , since the mutants who are from good never killed a guy with cold-blood , except cable maybe You're not familiar with marvel are you?

Hoshi
if you are talking about the carnage that that wolverine usually does with many guys or that Hulk does with some "luck " bad guys i dont consider that killing in cold blood , they kill to survive or because their instinc

Hoshi
i know wolverine in wars killed many people , but in the wars that wasnt considered colblodded

gls
wolverine would kill, as would cable and gambit...storm could take on raiden..

SnakeEyes
Marvel would pwn...

gls
i think u mean own?

and yes they would, i like both a lot but mortal kombat wouldn't win..

shadow12
Originally posted by gls
wolverine would kill, as would cable and gambit...storm could take on raiden..
they all would kill if it was needed to be done

gls
i know someone earlier said that the marvel good guys wouldn't kill

pr1983
Originally posted by Creshosk
You're not familiar with marvel are you?

i dont think he is...

Hoshi
you mean cyclops and rogue would really kill , i mean these two are the kind of guys who never did anything wrong , like in the comics when they fight against magneto the only one who wants to kill magneto is wolverine ,maybe the others wanted to kill him but couldnt do it because of their moral

brainchild81
Cyclops and Rogue woudn't have to kill. They'd just KO their opponents.

chomperx9
bump

ScreamPaste
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/ThreadNecromancer.jpg

chomperx9
marvel wins

Kotor3
The real threat is Raiden as if he can use his powers to the full then Marvel doesn't stand a chance, if not then marvel wins.

chomperx9
thanos can solo the MK team

MooCowofJustice
I lol at Raiden being able to solo the Marvel Universe. That won't happen at all.

NemeBro
THE MIGHTY THOR DOTH PROCLAIM THIS THREAD A FAILURE, AND THE MIGHTY THOR AS VICTORIOUS!

Or something to that effect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.