Marge Simpson vs Lois Griffen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
I'm talking about the bodybuilder Marge from that episode when she starts weight lifting and Lois from that "What If " episode where her and her family get covered in toxic waste and she gets super human strength. Who do you think will win? Personally my money is on Marge but who knows.flex

grey fox
hmmmm marge beat off an entire bar full of drunkards where-as lois lifted a house i believe I'm going with the red head

Magee
The lois from that episode was super humanily strong, marge just bulked up. It should be lois from the ep where she learns karate and beats everyone up, including zod and his homies (the 3 kryptonians from Superman II). Then again Lois still wins lol.

BENITO
LOis come on she survived a plasma grenade blast and has black underwear.

Lord-of-Dreams
man. this is really silly. Please, Hulkpower, stop making these silly threads. If you want to be funny, make jokes about comic-related issues, please.

I agree with everyone else. Marge has no chance.

Lonelygirl15
Interesting

braz
Lois ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.